Miss Despicable

Stuck With Miss Despicable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 


"Do you think Fany and Jessica will like this?"


The doe-eyed stared at her bestfriend for a second then a nervous chuckle found its way out of her lips.

 

"I-I don't know, Soo.."


SooYoung frowned and threw her an irate look. "What're you saying you don't know? After we cooked all these food by ourselves, you're saying you don't know if they're going to like it?"


"Soo, I'm no fortune teller to say they're gonna love all these stuff."


"Then why did you suggest we cook for them?!"


"Eh, isn't it romantic if we do it for them? You know, they both love to be pampered like little princesses. And candlelight dinner is so sweet. I remember mine and Sica's first date on the hill.." YoonA mused with a faraway look only to be disturbed by a flick on her forehead.


"Babo, stop dreaming. They're gonna be here in any minute now. Their shopping ended in 6:00, right? It's 7:00 now. Guess, they're almost here.." SooYoung said as she removed the apron she's wearing and dragged YoonA to her room.


They're just both wearing shorts and t-shirts and so they have to change clothes for the dinner they had planned. It was YoonA's and Jessica's 100th day of being together and the former suggested that they cook for their lovers and have dinner in the villa instead of going out by Jessica and herself alone.


SooYoung handed YoonA a red dress and the latter gave her a questioning look. "Wear that."


"What's this?"


"Like, a dress?"


"Idiot. Of course, I know it's a dress. I already have one. So what is this for?"


"I bought that for you when we went to the mall earlier. I don't like the color of your dress. White is just so plain."


"But it's elegant. And this red one is so loud," YoonA complained.


"Trust me, Yoong. Jessica will like that on you."


YoonA rolled her eyes and jabbed at SooYoung's shoulder. "Fine. Who am I to oppose the supermodel anyway?"


SooYoung just smirked and pushed YoonA to her walk-in closet. "Just change. I'll change here."


After the two were done changing and fixing their selves, they stared at each other and both their lips quirked into a smirk.


"See, you look hot on that dress," SooYoung complimented her bestfriend.


"You're not bad yourself. I bet Tiffany's gonna drool on her supermodel wife."


"Oh, I love you for saying that, Yoong. Can I have a kiss?"


YoonA grinned. "Sure."


SooYoung leaned over and YoonA's eyes went wide. She quickly pushed a palm on the taller girl's forehead. "What are you going to do?!"


"Kiss you?"


"God, I thought you're just kidding! Yuck, Soo. I didn't know you have hidden desire for me."


SooYoung burst out laughing at the comment, "Moron. Of course, it's just a joke. Desire my . My lips are exclusive just for my lovely wife."


"Yeah, right. Let's just go down, you talk too much."


The two then went down to the dining room to do some finishing touches and when a maid informed that their lovers' car had already arrived, they immediately lighted a few candles on the table, played soft romantic music and switched the lights off. They stood beside the table but YoonA was fidgeting like an eel so SooYoung held her shoulders still.


"Relax. You look like you're going to propose."


"How did you know?"


"Y-You are?!"


YoonA chuckled, "Kidding."


"Uh, what's going on here?" Tiffany's voice interrupted the conversation of the two and they simultaneously looked at the doorway.


"O-Oh my god, Sooyoungie. You're so gorgeous.." the redhead mused dramatically as the tall girl walked up to her.


"Not as gorgeous as you, sweetheart.. Flowers for you?" SooYoung gave her a bouquet of pink roses and planted a soft kiss on her cheek.


When the tall girl realized that YoonA's still not moving behind her, she looked over her shoulder and sees the doe-eyed just standing there, staring fiercely at the blonde girl beside her wife, as if she's the girl with her eyes. SooYoung diverted her gaze to Jessica and the girl was surprisingly doing the same. She looked back at her bestfriend.


"Yoong.." she called out but YoonA just stayed still. "Im YoonA!" she snapped and girl was finally out of her trance.


"Huh?"


'Move it!' SooYoung mouthed and YoonA just nodded. She slowly took a couple of steps towards Jessica with the red roses on her hands, eyes locked with the girl's. She stopped inches away from Jessica, who was blinking in surprise, and handed the flowers to her.


"Happy 100 days to us, baby.."


When Jessica accepted the flowers, YoonA took hold of the girl's back and pulled her closer, kissing her on the lips sweetly. SooYoung and Tiffany awkwardly averted their gazes from the couple, stared at each other, and walked to the table first.


"Happy 100th day, too. I thought you forgot about it.." Jessica mumbled after the kiss, staring at her girlfriend with all the love in the world. "You're beyond beautiful. You know that, right?"


"I know. I know when you stare at me like that. And hey, how can I forget such a special day? The 100th day since you became mine, and I as yours, it can never be erased from my mind."


Jessica smiled at the words. "Sweet talker, are we?"


"Only to you.."


"You better make that sure."


"I promise.." YoonA said as sincerely as she always did. Jessica brought a hand up her face and a fingertip down her cheek lovingly.


"I love it when you say that. I feel so secure."


"I love saying that, too. I feel like I can give you everything, and do everything for you.."


Jessica's eyes sparkled and she stared down at YoonA. "You're.. uhm, hot in that dress, you do realise?"


"I guess so.."


Though SooYoung hates to interrupt the two, she just had to. "Guys, you know, the food's going cold now. You two are talking like it's the end of the world."


Of course, she earned a couple of glares for that.


"Way to ruin the moment, Soo." Jessica sarcastically but jokingly threw at her. The taller girl chuckled at her in return. They're that close now.


"Sorry, Jess. Just had to. You and my bestfriend look like you're going to disgrace our sacred dining room in any second now."


"W-What are you talking about?" Jessica asked confusedly while YoonA stiffened at the remark. She instantly shot her bestfriend a 'you-shut-up-or-you-will-die' look and Tiffany just giggled on the side.


"Oh, what I mean is, you two seem like you're gonna each other with the way you look," SooYoung went on with her teasing and Jessica finally got what she meant.


The blonde blushed a bright shade of red and bashfully glance at YoonA before looking down. The doe-eyed, on the other hand, suddenly didn't know what to do. She's torn between her girlfriend's display of cuteness and her annoyance at her bestfriend's words which put her in such predicament. The latter won in her inner battle and she found herself retorting back.


"You're talking like you hadn't done it here, Soo." YoonA taunted and when Tiffany's face turned beet red as Jessica's, she knew she hit it.


"Y-Yah! Shut up!" SooYoung glared at her.


And Tiffany did too, at her and SooYoung.


"You two erts! What do you think you're doing talking like that, huh?!" the redhead angrily stood up and turned to Jessica. "Let's get out of here, Jessi. These two, argh!"


YoonA and SooYoung were both shocked at Tiffany's outburst and they immediately blocked their bodies at the doorway.


"T-Tiff, I'm just kidding, you know.." YoonA explained and icily turned to her bestfriend. "Soo, it's your fault! Talk to your wife!"


"Hey, it yours! She got mad only when you said that," SooYoung protested.


"Right, we're really outta here. You two get out of our way or else.." Tiffany warned and SooYoung quickly moved in to appease her, seeing her seriousness.


"Miyoungie.. We're sorry. Yoong and I were just joking around. You know we are always like that. Forgive us?" Though not her forte, SooYoung did her best to show aegyo. "Please, don't walk out on us. We cooked all those for you and Jessica."


Tiffany contemplated about it before quietly nodding. She pouted before saying, "Okay.."


"Yey!" SooYoung and YoonA childishly yelled before excitedly pulling their respective lovers to the dining table. Then, they both pulled out chairs for the girls to sit in and sat across them.


"You really cooked all these for us?" Jessica asked in amazement and the two nodded like puppies. She and Tiffany stared at each and both giggled in their girlish ways. "That's so sweet of you.."


SooYoung and YoonA grinned widely at the compliment and the four of them started the beautiful evening with the scrumptious meals.


Conversation, along with drinks and laughter, flowed freely that night as they all enjoyed one another's company. The fact that they are together with the ones they love added up to the strong feeling of affection radiating in the atmosphere and they all feel content.


The doe-eyed promised Jessica that she'll give her gift to her the next day and the same went for the blonde. Both of them have surprise gift

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter