'For Now' Meant So Much More

Stuck With Miss Despicable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: wew.. hope you like this one ^____^

 

 

 

 


"I-Is she here?" Tiffany asked wearily of the maid when she got back in the villa. She had taken a taxi all the way from the restaurant with the fear that SooYoung might have left her again.


She immediately went after her wife after giving a hard slap on Ashleigh's face, the freak who ruined the what-could've-been between her and SooYoung.


The maid simply nodded at her question and pointed upstairs, looking so terrified. Tiffany then hastily ran to the stairs as if her life depended on it and made her way to SooYoung's room. Her brows furrowed just as she entered the room when her eyes landed on the girl already packing her things.


"H-Hey, what do you think you're doing?" Tiffany asked, her voice frantic with worry as she tried to stop SooYoung on what she's doing. The tall girl glared at her and yanked her hands away.


"The heck, Tiffany?"


"W-Where are you going?" the redhead asked back, tugging on SooYoung's shirt desperately.


"I'll be out for days. I have a business trip to Gyeongsang," SooYoung answered coldly and moved to get more clothes from her walk-in closet but Tiffany hindered her way.


"No. You're not going anywhere, SooYoung. You're staying here in the house. You're staying with me," Tiffany managed in a desperate but stern voice as she slowly closed the closet door behind her.


"And who are you to tell me that?! I ing own this house and I can leave whenever I want to!"


"I also ing own this house!" Tiffany snapped back as her eyes started to sting, "Who am I? I'm your wife and you just said earlier that you'll act as mine too! But what are you doing now? Y-You're leaving me again!" she cried out as she started to hit SooYoung's arms. Fear, coupled with many different emotions surged through her at that moment that she just wanted to let it all out.


SooYoung hissed in pain as she held the redhead's wrists immediately, "Damn, Tiffany! I tried, okay! But that showing up ruined everything. And I can't just look at you right now without disgusting every bit of you!" she yelled back as she roughly pushed Tiffany against the closet door.


Tiffany groaned when her back hit the door hard enough for the discomfort to show in her face, "Y-You're hurting me, SooYoung.."


"And you didn't hurt me?!" SooYoung angrily swung her fist right beside Tiffany's head on the door as she then stared the girl down, "You deserve all of this, Tiffany! You deserve to be hurt, you deserve to cry. But do you know what you don't deserve?"


Tiffany hadn't had time to respond as tears began to well in her eyes. The words hurt like daggers and SooYoung's anger was scaring her.


"You don't deserve to be loved, Tiffany," SooYoung muttered brutally, "You don't deserve me."


"W-Why can't you.. just forget.. what I-I've done.." Tiffany asked in between sobs, "I-It's all in the past. It.. it doesn't.. matter anymore.."


"Screw you for saying that! It did matter before and it still matters until now. You don't know what I've been through, Tiffany. And you don't say to me that it doesn't ing matter anymore just so you can get away from all the guilt that you feel. Or maybe I'm wrong and you don't feel anything at all," SooYoung grumbled, her eyes burning with vehemence yet she didn't fail to notice the hurt in Tiffany's own. Even if she wouldn't admit it to anyone, seeing Tiffany hurt felt like a stab in her own heart. 


"H-How am I supposed to feel about the things I've done? I-I know I hurt you. I know I made you cry. I felt so stupid. But I loved you so much, SooYoung. I just loved you. And I-I still do," Tiffany poured out her emotions on that statement as she gripped tightly on SooYoung's dress shirt, not wanting to let the girl leave her. She had said what she really wanted to say for a long time but SooYoung seemed as if it just fueled her rage.


She narrowed her eyes in annoyance at what she heard, incredulity written all over her face, "Don't you have any shame left in you?! You ed those in front of me and you're saying you love?! God, Tiffany! I don't even know, for the life of me, if all the wonderful things we had were true or just lies like the rest of our relationship!"


"I-I did that just because I love you... I just wanted to protect you.. SooYoung--"


"Bull, Tiffany! If you loved me, you wouldn't afford to hurt me the ing way that you did!" SooYoung snarled and even before Tiffany could respond, she's yanked the redhead closer and pulled her into a savage kiss as every ounce of self-control went down the drain all at once.


Tiffany struggled momentarily, but eventually melted into SooYoung's rough ministrations as her hand clenched almost into a fist in the taller girl's hair. She moans first, at SooYoung's top lip, biting down when the girl had her pinned against the door fiercely.


The anger between them simmered at a safe distance when SooYoung's tongue started wrestling Tiffany's into submission, painting the inside of the redhead's mouth, marking her in every place she can reach. A strangled groan fell from Tiffany's swollen lips as SooYoung broke away and began to trail biting kisses to the column of .


"F- you, Tiffany..."


A soft whimper then escaped from her parted lips when SooYoung's teeth raked against one of the more overly sensitive spots on her collarbone.


A small moan of satisfaction and pleasure sounded in the air as Tiffany tightened her hold on the taller girl's locks and pulled her head up to connect their lips once more. The kiss was just as heated as the last exchange, lips meeting in bruising pressure only for them to part to allow tongues to clash once again.


It was with regret that SooYoung broke the connection when she deliberately pulled away. She removed her hands from around Tiffany's waist and looked up to the ceiling, hoping she could calm down as she breathed raggedly. Tiffany untangled her hands from where they had been and let them fall to rest on her sides as she desperately pants for air.


"You always give yourself this easily, don't you?" SooYoung questioned in disdain after a moment of silence as she brought her gaze back down. She then saw Tiffany's eyes hold that same hurt she had a while ago and regretted what she had just said.


She turned away, sighing heavily, and slowly walked back to her bed to get her things, leaving Tiffany behind. It was when she's about to walk out of the room when Tiffany summoned the courage to talk.


"D-Don't leave... P-Please.. I will do everything.." Tiffany begged as thoughts of SooYoung not coming back filled her mind and it almost freaked her out, "A-All I'm asking for... i-is a second chance.. You loved me before, and gave me everything.. I-I know that I threw that away, but.. b-but.. not this time.. I-I promise. J-Just please, don't leave me..."


SooYoung eyed Tiffany for last time and felt a strong tug in her heart as she sees her wife looking like she's seconds away from breaking down. She wanted to run to the girl, hug her, forgive her that instance and tell her everything is going to be alright between them.


But she can't... for now, she just had to go away.


"I... I just can't stay here right now."
 



***

 


"I-I don't know.. what else to do.."


"Soo, don't you think it's time for you to move on from the past and start anew with Tiffany? It's just hindering the both of you to be happy. See what happened now," that was YoonA as she tried to talk things with her bestfriend who came barging in the conference room at the middle of her meeting.


SooYoung told her what happened and even though she's kinda anxious for her own girlfriend, Jessica, she's more worried now for SooYoung and Tiffany. The two really need to fix things between them and close that horrid chapter in their lives.


"I-It's hard, Yoong. I tried, I tried to slowly accept Tiffany again and erase what she did from my mind and I almost did it. I-I'm almost there. But I didn't know that I could be affected this much by seeing that girl alone before me. I-It just hurt like hell, Yoong. It hurts when I don't even know why Tiffany had done that to me when she's saying she loved me," SooYoung explained with much difficulty as she couldn't get Tiffany's face off of her mind. She almost gave in a while ago. That look on the girl's face when she's about to leave was just so... vulnerable.


"Did she ever try to explain why she did that thing?" asked YoonA, kind of interrupting her thoughts, "Come on. We both know there's a reason behind it."


"S-She's saying she just wanted to protect me and all, but what's there to protect? I don't know if I can believe her when that's all she had to say. I feel like s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter