Yours... Or Mine?

Stuck With Miss Despicable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: a one-scene chapter ^^

 

 

 

It was kind of pierce and demanding at first.






But as it deepened, it became gentle... and passionate.



"M-Mmm..."

The tall girl chuckled in between the kiss and slowly pulled away. She stared at the girl beneath her, whose cheeks were nothing but red. Then her gaze went down to the girl's lips as she lightly grazed her thumb over them.

"Did someone just.. moan?" she asked, still chuckling.

The blonde girl glared sharply at the intruder above her but her flushed face says that she's somehow embarrassed.

"Just... how dare you do this, Im YoonA?!"

"What? I just felt like kissing you. Something wrong with that, huh?"

"Yah! You can't just kiss me anytime you want to! You snatcher." Jessica muttered as she squirmed underneath and attempted to release herself from YoonA's hold but to no avail.

"I'm a snatcher now, eh? Well, I'm just taking my revenge. Remember last time when you stole a kiss from my sweet lips? You're the thief here."

"Silly, you did it first!"

"It was just a peck! But you, you almost my face off for seconds. Ha! I can only be glad Seohyunnie's too gullible she didn't notice." YoonA smirked at it and then she guffawed remembering how the younger girl can be such a dupe.

Jessica's face turned sour upon hearing SeoHyun's name and recalling the incident in the restaurant a while ago. As violent she is, she tried to lift her one hand forcefully to hit YoonA but the latter was quick with her reflexes and tightened her hold on her.

YoonA whistled happily at the dominance and stared at Jessica deep in the eyes.

"I see someone's helpless~ Did I scare you earlier, Jessica?" she asked in an annoying tone which earned her more murderous glares.

"Damn you! I thought I was being kidnapped. How could you do that? I just hated you more." Jessica hissed as she thought of other ways to flee for her back was already getting sore as of the moment.

The doe-eyed chuckled it off and pressed her body more against Jessica. "My ninja moves are cool, aren't they? And you said you'd kill me if I get close to you so I had to trap you before you make a move to do so. I'm too young.. and gorgeous to die, you know. And oh, you hated me more?"

Jessica gulped nervously when YoonA eyed while smirking as if the girl wanted to devour her relentlessly.

"H-Hey! You look like a maniac with that grin!"

"W-Whaa-- ?" YoonA laughed and leaned her face closer that it already was to Jessica's. "You're calling the owner of this face, maniac ? Hmm, what do you think I can do to you Jessica?"

The blonde seemed scared for while as she then withdrew her gaze and looked away. "R-Really, where is this damn talk going? You see, my back is already aching so will you please kindly let go of me so I can go home now." Jessica said lowly as she added to her thoughts ways of killing Im YoonA once she sought her freedom.

"Not yet, Sica. You still have some explaining to do. Why were you in that restaurant when you're supposed to be at home by now?" 

The girl in question raised an eyebrow and spoke sarcastically, "The hell you care? Why, I can't go out when you're having fun with someone yourself?" 

"Jung Sooyeon, have you forgotten that I'm still your 'guardian'? I have to know where you'd gone to. Besides, you texted me that you're already at your condo. And what fun are you saying? I'm just having dinner."

"Oh yeah? Dinner my ." Jessica retorted curtly. It can't be helped for her jealousy was seething again inside her. YoonA looked at her incredulously.

"What's your problem? And what was that scene you made inside? That's so childlike."

"What is it to you, huh? It's none of your freakin' business. I wanted to make a fuss, so what? I'm childish? Fine." the blonde snapped in disdain, here she was, being reprimanded again.

YoonA sighed as she slowly eased Jessica's wrists from her hold. Yet she remained still in her position in between the girl's legs. The shorter girl tried to get up but she won't budge.

"Are we fighting again, Jessica? I thought we're good now."

Jessica felt irritated than ever and she harshly hit YoonA by the shoulder.

"We're not good when you're always flirting with other girls!"
 

 

 

 


The words just slipped from her stupid mouth and her eyes widened in pure shock. She mentally facepalmed for she sounded exactly like an overly-jealous girlfriend. How dumb can she get?

"W-What did you just say?" YoonA was dumbfounded as well for she hadn't seen it coming. But once she collected herself, a creepy smirk found its way to her face.

"Had I misheard it or... you really, almost admitted that you're jealous?"

Now, Jessica literally facepalmed herself to hide her face in shame. She wanted to just run away but YoonA's still fixed above her.

"I-I didn't say I'm jealous!" she cried out.

YoonA just laughed at her expense and tried to peel her hands off her face despite her futile effort to keep them in place, "Aww.. you're so cute when you're blushing like that Sica-yah. I want to kiss these cheeks of yours. Can I?" the doe-eyed didn't wait for the reply and just placed chaste kisses on both of Jessica's beet-red cheeks.

"I'm not flirting with anyone, you know. There's no reason to be jealous. I'm all yours." YoonA remarked earnestly, but then she laughed out loud afterwards.

Her heart raced rapidly at the tall girl's statement but Jessica didn't let it show that she's affected by it. She pulled herself together and called forth the courage to gaze directly at YoonA's banjjak banjjak eyes.

"You know what YoonA, just stop this. For your information, I'm never jealous. I just hate to see other girls getting played at by you. Poor girls. And, you don't have the right to just suddenly kiss me all because you felt like doing it. That's so... unreasonable. I'm not your girl." Jessica managed to voice out sternly but she knew better of herself.

Well, YoonA knew better either.

"So... It takes, you being my girl, just so I can kiss you anytime? Is that all?" YoonA questioned with a playful grin on her pretty face.

"Yes.. I-I mean no! It's just that, you know, you're not supposed to do those kinds of things to me cuz... uhm, you're just not supposed to. Get what I-I mean?" Jessica said hastily and forced a crooked smile.

But it was suddenly swept away when YoonA gently laid a kiss on her forehead and whispered softly in her ear.

"I hate being unreasonable. But doing anything when I'm with you made it reasonable enough, Jessica Jung.." YoonA paused and grazed her lips against Jessica's jaw tantalizingly, "So there's no point telling me to stop because I would always love doing this even though you find it unreasonable.. You may not know it but, you alone, could be my reason. Remember that.."
 

 

 

 


YoonA then took her lips again, putting more passion into it than the last. Jessica co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter