DdilFany No More

Stuck With Miss Despicable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 


After long hours of work, YoonA decided to invite her bestfriend for a drink. She knew she'd spoken ill words to SooYoung and they parted without settling the little dispute, so she thought it'll just be right to make it up to her. She's been trying to call the girl for the third time now but SooYoung isn't picking up. She was tapping her fingers on her desk impatiently as she attempted for another call.

  

 "Pick up the damn phone, Choi— Hey, Soo!" she abruptly exclaimed the last two words when she made it to the other line. "What took you so long?" she added.


 "I'm working on some papers now, Yoong. What is it?" SooYoung asked back, somewhat in a peeved tone.


YoonA sighed as stood from her swivel chair and walked back and forth her office. "Look, SooYoung. I'm not really in favour of your treatment towards Tiffany—"


 "Did you just call me to freakin' say that?!" the girl on the other line snapped, cutting her words.


 "Of course not. Listen, what I'm saying is, though I'm totally against this whole thing, I should've not been judgmental. So..."


 "Make it fast, Yoong."


 "Okay! I-I'm so-sorry," YoonA stuttered for she was not used to ask forgiveness from the girl. The two of them were really prideful with each other when it comes to that matter.


SooYoung chuckled. "Nice one, Yoong. Is it really hard for you to say a simple 'sorry'?"


 "You know we're just the same," she replied spitefully. "But really, I'm sorry, Soo. You're right. I don't understand a thing to just say those words to you. So please, tell me what really happened between you and Tiffany that made you abhor her like that. I'm your bestfriend, SooYoung. You can tell me anything." 

 

There was an absence of utterances before SooYoung finally spoke. "See, I'm not mad about what you said, YoonA. Maybe... m-maybe you're right. I've been a to my woman and all I did was... hurt her. S-She— she c-cried to me last night and the way she wept told me she's been holding a lot in her. And yes, maybe I-I'm really the one who caused it."


 "But, you've done those things because of... certain reasons, yes?" YoonA probed.


 "Last night, you might have already known that Tiffany's my ex-girlfriend, right?"


YoonA's eyes widen in shock when she heard that. "Triple ! Of course not! I haven't freakin' known that yet, Choi SooYoung!"


Then she remembered bits and pieces of last night's conversations.


 'B-Babo. T-They were g-girlfriends before, o-of course she knows.'


 'G-Guys, you t-think Ppany and S-SooYoung s-still an item?'


Cow. How could she not pay much attention and realise what those obvious words were about? She mentally cursed herself for being so unmindful.


 "Eh? I thought you knew what Jessica meant."


 "Apparently, I didn't know. I came late so I totally don't have any idea what all of you were talking about before I showed up. And, for the love of God, how can I even pay attention to her slurred talking when I was focused on observing yours and Tiffany's actions?" she said sarcastically to cover herself up.


 "Okay, okay. So, now you already know." 


 "Hell, yeah. Just now. Why, I'm so lucky I was the last one to know," YoonA could hardly help the sarcasm.


 "Sorry for not telling you, Yoong. That was sudden. I just want to Tiffany's confession to her friends that I'm her wife."


YoonA just sighed. "Can you just tell me now the whole story? Meet me at my bar. N.O.W.."


 "As much as I want to meet you and tell you everything, I simply just can't."


 "Why? Oh, work? Come on. You're beyond working hours."


 "I'm afraid that's not the reason. I'm currently in Barcelona, Yoong."


 "Dumb! Oh shi— ugh! You're causing me a lot of profane words now, Choi SooYoung. Why the fu— frog are you there?!" she demanded the answer from her crazy friend.


 "F-Frog?" SooYoung laughed out loud. "That was hilarious, Saseumi!"


 "Damn you, Daddy-long-legs! Stop beating around the bush and don't call me that, I'm being serious here. Why are you there? Does Tiffany know this?"


 "She probably knows by now."


 "Oh, sweet mother of God! You left her again without her knowing?! How could you do that?!"


 "You're shouting at me again. Aish. I-I just didn't know what else to do. I was supposed to hate Tiffany till the day I die. But just hearing her cry caused me to feel the opposite," SooYoung paused and laughed faintly. "Know what, I even tucked her to bed and hummed a lullaby for her. Tiffany fooled me agai— No, scratch that, I've made a total fool out of myself by myself. Again."


 "You're never a fool, SooYoung. I must admit, you're actually smarter than I am. But that time, you didn't make use of that brain of yours. Instead, you just let your heart decide for you," YoonA tried her best to make things clearer for SooYoung. She personally thinks that her bestfriend still have some love, if not full love, for Tiffany. SooYoung's just confused because her hatred was ing meddlesome.


 "I-I don't think so. Whatever special feelings I felt for her had died long ago when she crumbled me. You don't know half of what I felt that time and what I'm feeling now, Yoong."


 "But why did you leave like this? Unless she still means something to you now and you're just escaping that inevitable feeling that's still in you," she pressed.


 "Can we stop this talk, Im YoonA?" SooYoung asked wearily.


 "Only if you agree to fly to Seoul right this instant."


 "You know I don't have wings, Yoong."


 "Ha-ha. I almost laughed, Choi SooYoung," she remarked bitingly and when she was about to continue, her secretary barged in her office.



 "Hara—"


 "I'm really sorry to interrupt, Ms. YoonA but Ms. Jung called and said that she and a certain Tiffany were in deep trouble and they need your help," Hara explained in one breath.


 "What?! Where are they?!" YoonA almost yelled.


 "At Myeongdong Police Station."


 "," she hissed under her breath.


 "What the hell is happening, Yoong?!" SooYoung asked because all she could hear was muffled voices since YoonA covered the mouthpiece.


YoonA quietly dismissed Hara before speaking again to SooYoung.


 "I think you already have a reason to come back here, Soo," she said as she got her coat and rushed out of her office.

 

 "W-What?" SooYoung asked anxiously.

 

 "Your wife's at a ing police station," she muttered then ended the call.

 


***

 


YoonA easily cleared the two girls from MPS for their case was just a 'small' matter. They were not kept in jail but they'd been bombarded with questions in the interrogation room by the inspectors. Well, Tiffany and Jessica just happened to harass two members of t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter