y hyuk

i love you

 

“Aaaaaaaaaaah! Stop hyuk!” donghae moan when hyuk grabs his crotch and rubbing it with his hand. Eunhyuk decided to punish hae for avoiding him after their chasing moment at school today. Although he got the chance to ravish the boy at the class, that fish decided to step on his foot the moment their teacher entered the class room. That fish also ignored and avoid him soon after it. That make Hyuk become annoyed and now he had got the grab of the younger boy at his own room as Hyuk decided to pay him a visit and lucky him, donghae’s family is out for the day.

When the boy didn’t response much to his kisses and touch, hyuk got another idea.

“Fine if you don’t want to response to me but let me show you what you will be missing baby”

“W-hat! Hey what the hell are you doing” he blushed and closes his eyes when Hyuk started to strip. Hyuk smirked and after stripping himself out of his clothes with only a vest and tight pants on. Hyuk removed Donghae hands and when I say that Donghae drops his jaw, he literally drops his jaws! Hyuk is hot! Not damn hot! Donghae watch Hyuk choco abs, his pink erected s and A G-string! (www.facebook.com/photo.php)He wearing a g string and the way he intentionally make the g string visible makes it worst.

“A- are you wearing a g string” he stuttered.

“Oh yes baby! Men g string I must say. You like it?” Eunhyuk smirked

“Yes! I meant no!!”

“Then you will be missing these I guess” Eunhyuk started to dance sensually. Donghae closes his eyes at first but when he decided to take a peek he realized that it is a wrong move. Hyuk is dancing so ily and more like a striptease dedicated to Donghae.He dances like a male stripper hired by desperate woman to please them on some occasions. Eunhyuk pushed DOnghae to sit on the bed and he started to dance again. He slowly dances with his fingers sliding and playing with his body. He even his lips and that gesture alone make Donghae gulp. He then play with his hard pink edible s.Donghae can even felt getting hard. So that’s how Eunhyuk felt when he gets hard because of me, he wonders. To make things worse, Eunhyuk slowly takes his vest off and soon his pants leaving him with his g string only showing his huge bulge that are about to bulge out due to the tightness. When Hyuk do his pelvic trusts and make his “thing “shake in the g string it make Donghae gone completely crazy! He can even see the shape of his huge bulge. Dongahe blushed at the though but he don’t give a damn. He is seduced for god sake! By a greek god!!

“Ahh hyuk! Take me now!” He commanded and jumped to hug the boy with his leg around his waist.

“I though you say you want me to stop”

“I changed my mind! Now…” before he could finish he was shut by a pair of pink plump lips against his. Soon after that, Hyuk lays him on the bed on his back and start to strip him out of his clothes. When he finally pulls his last undergarment which is his underwear he smirked when he saw how hard his lover is.

“ Excited are we?” he asked

“Yah! Just stop talking and take me now!” He demanded and decided to take hyukkie g string off and what a bad idea. The moment the g strings are off, hyuk hard member sprang out and smacked donghae face due to the close gap. Hyuk groans in pleasure because of the contact. 

“I don’t know you are that baby”

“What are you talking about?”

“Just shut up and me now or you want me to enter you raw?”

“What the! Oh what the heck” he started to engulf hyuk member in his mouth. and the head and his balls teasing him. Hyuk is shocked of how talented his lover is in bed. 

‘Ah! Hae! More!” Soon after that he came in to Donghae mouth which the latter gladly swallow!

“You taste sweet hyukkie”

“Then it is my turn”

“What do you mean... ahh!!!!!!!!!!” he moaned when now hyukkie gave him the best he ever had. Well we are talking about the ert hyuk! Soon after the , Donghae swallow hyuk seeds too. Then they kissed and their seed is mix resulting in more moan erupted and of course resulting them to become more aroused

“ my hand baby” by now donghae have given up questioning and just decided to follow what his lover says. He it sensually that make Hyukkie gulp. Hyukkie spreads Hae legs wide and then takes his fingers and insert his first finger resulting the other to moan in pain and of course pleasure too. He decided to be gentle since it is both their first time but that doesn’t mean that hyuk is inexperienced. He knows how thing works. Let just say that he does a lot of research. After two digits are up he decided to let the final digit to enter donghae. Of course the said boy only moans in pleasure by now. Hyuk decided to make his three fingers shaped like a triangle shape and inserted it inside his hole again until it reaches his knuckle level. His hand is literally inside him. He dug deep and play inside his hole searching for the special spot earning a messy moans coming from the other boy.

“Arghh! There hyuk! More! Faster”

“Found it” he smirked. Then he pulls out his fingers and soon enters him raw. He make the boy wrapped his legs around his waist to make the penetration deeper. He knew that the other is well prepared by his fingers just now and when he heard the boy moans only in pleasure he knew he was right.

“Your so tight baby!”
“arghh! There hyuk! Deeper! Faster! Ahh! More! Ahh! Ahh!”

“Humph” Hyuk groans with the tight hole engulfing .

Hyuk deeper and faster hitting the spot over and over again making the other see stars. He then pumped the neglected member of his lover the same pace as his ing. Soon the other come in between their body and when he his hips downwards due to the pleasure of the release, the becomes deeper making both moans loudly and of course the other to come inside Donghae when he felt is pressured and tighten inside the tight hole. After that he falls on top of donghae.

“That was awesome baby”

“Yeah! I love you so much Hyuk” By now Hyuk is laying on his back while he pulls Donghae closer to make him lays on his broad chest.
“I love you too and may I say out loud that our first time is surely sensual and ! The best first time ever”

“Yupp! “He snuggled closer.

After some moments in silent, hyuk gasp!

“Hae!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“What????” he said innocently without looking at the other

“What do you mean what? You bite my !”

“Hehehe! I guessed you turn me into a ert hyukkie ”

“Oh! You’re so on! Second round I guess!”

“Oh o! What do I get myself into now?”

Soon moans and scream of each other name are heard from Donghae room again.

 

A/n: heres the sequel of the story..ANOTHER ..FACE PLAM..I AM A ERT ARENT I? LOL

 

ENJOY MY NEH...