i love you

i love you

Donghae loves Eunhyuk and so do the latter loves him. They were meant to be together. Eunhyuk and Donghae were the best of friend since they were 5 years old. They seem to be together for a long time, and what can I say, when you see Eunhyuk you will spot Dongahe clung onto him like a baby would to his mom. They officially became an item when Eunhyuk confesses last year when he saw Donghae and a very annoying girl name Jessica were close to each other. Well Jessica is a kind girl; it is just that she annoyed the hell out of Eunhyuk when the girl became to close with his Hae. His? Yup, by then he realized how much he loves the boy. Now both of them are in their final years in high school as a couple and their love is still strong as always. 

Eunhyuk is walking to the cafeteria looking for someone or more specifically a fish. A certain fish that annoyed him because he didn’t see his fishy the whole day. Today is the worst day of all because they don’t have the same class until lunch break. When he sees his target his anger erupted to the highest boiling point you can imagine when he saw his fishy is talking with Kibum! The guy whom had a crush on his fish and had once requested his help to pair him up with his best friend! Nah his ex best friend because that fish is not his best friend anymore but his lover. Talking would be an understatement, that fishy is literally clung into that shining teeth freak!

“Haaaaaaaaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!” he shouted that make both of them jumped of their seat

“Hyukkie! Don’t you want me to die out of shock” he whined

“Nah! More like that freak there too” he murmured to himself

‘What is that hyukkie?”

“Never mined.” He says and walks away with a pout on his face

“What was that hyung?”

“Don’t know! But I have to go now. Looks like someone is in a grumpy mood again”

“Aww! But I had so much fun talking with you hyung”

“Sorry, but my lover is more important. I can’t stand it, by the looks of it; I would get silent treatment again from him like last time when I make him angry. I wonder what I do now”

“Maybe he got jealous, I am one of your fans hyung” he winked

“Yup! But I don’t give care and it doesn’t affect anything. He should know that my heart is his and his only. Bye Kibum. See you later”

“Ok” Donghae left without waiting for and answer. He even misses the hurt expression on Kibum face and his word “I realized now that I don’t really have any chance with you because your heart is always Eunhyuk’s Hyung from the beginning. Then I have to move on now

Meanwhile, the fishy is walking in a fast pace with his eyes wondering looking for his monkey at the cafeteria. Then his thin pink lips form a small smile when he sees his monkey is sitting alone in the corner of the cafeteria sulking and pouting. He immediately went after the latter.

“Hyukkie!”

“ …”

“Are you mad hyukkie?”

“…”

“Aww! Don’t be jealous hyukkie! You know that I don’t love kibum! I love him not more than a friend. I only love you! So stop pouting” Donghae said and immediately sat on the later lap with his face facing Eunhyuk and his arm wrapped around his neck. Eunhyuk then immediately wrapped his arm around Donghae waist pulling him closer to his body. He loves the boy body close to his because it gives him the warmth he grew to love. Donghae is now convinced that he the boy is now has cool down. 

“You so mean for not trusting me you know! “ Donghae said with a pout. It is his turn to be mad or at least pretend to. They love to be mad at each other and then made up. They love to be comfort by each other. It made their love life more interesting.

“Don’t pout baby! I love you” He said and peck Donghae lips. Donghae blush and grins widely soon after loving the intimate act the other pulls. Eunhyuk is always the shy one and although he is the dominate one he doesn’t always show his affectionate to others especially in public but with Donghae he doesn’t seem like to care. That made Donghae felt special and loved by him.

“Don’t be jealous anymore neh. Be more like me, I don’t even got jealous” he said cutely with his puppy eyes. Eunhyuk snorted.

“Then, can you explain the time you throw a ball to Yesung hyung head when he is talking to me”

“Yah that’s different! He is like too intimate with you!”

“So are you with Kibum just now”

“Humph” he puff his cheeks that made Eunhyuk pinched his cheeks

“Aww so cute but you do have a lot of fans baby”

“Like you haven’t got any. I literally had to dragged you out of your fans when you first dyed your hair red! Your hot and with that hair your like a walking greek god!” he said 

“ Hah! You admit you got jealous too! You felt for my trap!” Eunhyuk smirked while Donghae pout! He sure love the cute gesture the other made.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh! You stubborn monkey! Alright! I gave up! Both of us then need to control our jealousy!”
“Aww! But I love it! Then we can be mushy and stuff like now”

“b-but! Does that mean you don’t mind I had my arms clung into others and I hug other people! Wait! I always wanted to hug siwon! He has big muscle! Or Shindong Hyung! He would be a great pillow!...and and…”

“Yah! I changed my mind! You are mine and mine only! So don’t get to close with the others”

“O-okay. Then I order you too kiss me now” he said with a faint blush on his cheek.

Eunhyuk smirked and soon claimed the other lips passionately for a brief period because they are still in the public eye.Donghae grins and hug the other with his head nuzzle in the other boy neck while still sitting on the other lap.

“I love you Hae”

“I love you too Hyuk”

Although both of them are often jealous of each other but they always trust each other. They might be jealous on the outside but inside both of them truly trust each other. After all, they are the best of friend and now they are proud to tell the whole world that they are the best of lover.

“Haeee..You do realized that you are making me hard right now”

“Yahhhhhh!” he said quickly and stands up from their previous position. Yup, they had been a lover but have not sleep with each other. They decided to make things slow because they wanted to test their love for each other and certainly not with having with other only. 

“I am ready Hae! Are you?”

“Yah! We are in school! Are you out of your mind?”

“It’s your fault that I become hard!”

“Yah! Why is it mine?”

“Well! Some fish decided to move his right and left while sitting on my lap!”

“oppsss.bye! “He said and pecked on Hyuk lips before sprinting to their next class together. At least there, his lover would not dare to molest him. Oh boy, how wrong Donghae is…

 

a/n: this is my first fluff fic tht is written a year ago too...this has a sequel..if people love it, i posted the sequel immediately....hehehe...

subscribe and comment neh? love you all