Deletion

Affection for an Android
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Miss Right - Teen Top http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXm2o2awU88     --------------------- Narrator’s P.O.V:     “Heave…!” She grunted and struggled to pull the android up one more flight of stairs, “…Grahh!”   When his legs made their way over the last flight of stairs, Miyoung fell back onto the floor, exhausted. She was right in front of her apartment’s door.   Sighing, she dug into her pocket and pulled out her key ring, but not before glancing back at the figure rested against the wall.   The blonde android rested there limply, eyes shut and immobile as ever.   *I can’t believe you brought him to your new home!* Miyoung’s conscience shouted. *Are you crazy? He’s an evader! If the Inspirits found out, they’d kill you!*   Her good-natured heart instantly shot back. *Well, what was she supposed to do? She couldn’t just leave him there! If she told the security guard or anyone else, who knows what they’d do to him? The healers don’t exactly like the evaders, either!*   At a loss for what to do, Miyoung scratched her head and heaved another sigh. Twisting the key inside the lock, she grabbed the android’s arm and pulled him inside, shutting the door tightly behind her.   When she managed to pull the android into a sitting position on her couch, Miyoung waved a hand in front of his eyes, “…Hello?”   No answer.   Confused, she glanced all over his arms and legs, “…Isn’t there some sort of button that starts him up?”   Miyoung rolled the jacket of his sleeve up and blinked at the empty, peachy skin on his arm.   “Huh? Aren’t androids supposed to have barcodes on them?” Miyoung tilted her head to one side in bewilderment, “Especially since it’s a personal android for home use?”   *That’s what I’ve heard from Jieun before, anyways…* The dark haired girl was befuddled. The master of the Inspirits would definitely not lie to her about the evaders, anyway. They were sworn enemies!
  After ten minutes of searching for the start-up button, Miyoung grew frustrated and gave up. She was about to go to sleep in her bedroom when a small and red blinking lig
Please log in to read the full chapter