Chapter 44

Falling in love with the Enemy
Please log in to read the full chapter

Your POV

The past  two weeks (A/N: sorry to make such a big time lapse, I just don't want to write chapters that are full of nothing, hope you don't mind!) have been pretty hard for me. The purple bruise on my stomach has been getting bigger, but I found some pills in the medicine cabinet at home, so for the week, I've been taking a couple of those, I take about 3 or 4 pills in the morning and night. Some days the size of the bruise would decrease and other days it would increase. Sometimes the pain was unbearable and other times, I wouldn't even know that I had a bruise there. I was kinda glad that Daehyun had no clue about this- I didn't want him to know, he has enough going on in his life. Temporarily, I've been wearing a skin patch- a patch that's the color of my skin and covers up the bruise. So whenever I would wear my cheer uniform, no one could see it. I've also decided to not have with him till this bruise goes away, which I hope is soon. So everything was fine, for now.

Daehyun was also pretty pressured, even though he tried to hide it, it was really evident. The coach and everyone else was expecting so much from him, I felt so bad for him, but I tried my best to comfort him, and it didn't affect him as much I wanted it to. But he still seemed so happy, which made in a better mood.

Quarter finals last week went really good, we defeated the ~~~~~~~ Lions (opposing team) by a big point gap, and I could tell Daehyun was trying really hard since he scored most of the points, I've got to give it to him- he's been getting better everyday. And since tonight is semi finals, I know he'll do great.

His relationship with Zico has been getting a little better- they're able to be in the same room together- without talking. I know it will get better.

"Hey." I hear immediately as I get out of my 4th period class.

"Hey." I say then Daehyun takes my hand.

"Are you excited?" I ask as we walk to my locker.

"I would say yes, but I don't want to jinx it." he says as we stop at my locker.

As he leans against the lockers, I open my locker and put my books in my locker, "You'll do great, Dae!" I say to cheer him up.

He sighs, "I'm sorry." he suddenly says.

"For what?" I ask.

"For putting this burden on you- I always bring my problems to you, and you always listen, you never hesitate to tell me what to do. I never get the chance to hear you out. I feel selfish" he says as I close my locker and we wa

Please log in to read the full chapter