Chapter 28

Falling in love with the Enemy
Please log in to read the full chapter

Daehyun's POV

"Daehyun, can I talk to you?" I hear a voice behind me after school, which makes me turn around.

"Why?" I scoff when I see Subin.

"Fine then, we can do it here, in front of your friends." she says which makes follow her.

"What did you do to her?" Subin asks when we're isolated.

"What did I do to her? How about what she did to me? She went behind my back and kissed the guy I hated the most- and she knew it." I say.

"But she didn't do it! Zico kissed her. She had no part in it." she says.

Do I feel bad for what just happened with Hana?

Hell yes. It hurts me more than hell.

It hurts me more that what happened was with Zico. So maybe I was mad at Zico, but at the same time, I'm mad at Hana, she did nothing to stop him, she didn't even say 'Back off.' 

"Well what am I supposed to do, forgive her? I can't do that. I can't just say 'It's ok Hana, it's just the guy I despise the most who kissed you, so why wouldn't I forgive you?' I'm sorry Subin, but nothing you say or do will change my opinion. But maybe, time will heal all wounds." I say.

Sorry to get cheesy, but there's no doubt that I would never forgive her. I just need some time to think. After that, I will immediatley get back with her, and it will be my turn for apologies.

"What you did was wrong, when are you going to see that?" Subin asks then she walks away.

I promise Hana, I will comeback to you, and when the time comes, I will never ever let you go again.

The feeling inside of me was the same feeling when Heeyun went away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

The doorbell inturrupted my tears, while going to the door, I wipe my tears away.

"Hey." I see Zico.

"Hi." I say as I let him in.

Yeah, I decided not cancel on Zico, he seemed so exicted, I know, this isn't what I'm supposed to do. But I just need a break from everything that has happened.

 

Zico's POV

I start cooking while Hana was in her room, studying.

She seemed disturbed about something, maybe it's still about last night.

I am really sorry, but at the same time I'm not, yeah I know,  but it doesn't really matter. But I really like her.

But yes, I know that she is 'married' to Daehyun.

You don't need to be Sherlock to figure it out.

When I go to her room, I

Please log in to read the full chapter