Chapter 12

Falling in love with the Enemy
Please log in to read the full chapter

Daehyun's POV

About a week and a half has gone by and Hana and I have been going to each other's houses. We've gotten along much better now, I guess you can call us friends. Himchan stopped bothering us since that last incident. I hope he doesn't bother us anymore.

I park my car then get out and walk in to the school. B.A.P. hasn't arrived yet, so I make my way to 1st period by myself. While I'm walking, with fangirls surrounding me, I see Hana walking by herself, maybe The Pinks haven't arrived yet, either. I smile and mouth 'hi', so that no one would notice, and she returns the same.

Gosh her smile is so cute.

I go to class and sit in my seat. After a few minutes, Youngjae walks in, "Why did you come so early?" he says while sitting next to me.

I shrug, "I don't know." I say.

After a few more minutes, I see Hana walk into class, which makes my mood immediatly turn happy.

I stare at her every move and she finally stared at me and gave an unnoticible smile and I return it.

"Why so happy?" Youngjae notices my smile.

"Nothing." I say.

"Nothing my ." Youngjae mutters.

Then the teacher comes in, "Class, we have a new student in our class today." she says then points to the door.

A guy appears in front of the class. He looked extremely familiar, wh oh well.

I wasn't interested until he said his name, "Hi my name is Zico, please treat me well." this guy says.

ZICO?! What the . WOO ING ZICO?! 

"Woah, are you ok?" Youngjae whispers, I guess he could feel my tension. 

"Yeah." I say as I unclench my fist.

I could also see Hana's face expression change a bit. She knew it was him.

"Ok Zico, you can go sit behind Hana." the teacher points to the seat behind Hana.

Zico smirks then goes and sits behind Hana with his hands in his pockets, all the girls swooned as he walked past them.

I see Hana stiffen as he walks past her, he gave her a special look, which made me feel even more mad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jung Daehyun. Good to see you again." I hear a despised voice behind me while I walk to lunch.

"I wish I could say the same, Zico." I turn around to face Zico.

"I've missed you." he says.

"Why did you come back, I thought I told you to leave town." I sneer at him.

"But you never said I couldn't come back." he says, which now that I'm thinking about it, he's right.

"I will make your life hell for what you did to me. You made my life miserable. Since I left town, I was basically homeless because of you, and than

Please log in to read the full chapter