Chapter 10

Falling in love with the Enemy
Please log in to read the full chapter

Your POV

I woke up to the sound of my beeping alarm clock. I reach over to my night stand to dismiss the alarm. I slowly get up while rubbing my eyes, trying to remember what exactly happened.

Daehyun and I were talking, then I was getting sleepy, then...he carried me up?! Well, Hana, it wasn't like you could carry yourself up.

I got into the bathrrom to get ready for school.

After 15 minutes~ 

I'm done getting ready, but maybe I should go check on Daehyun to see if he's ready.

I slowly walk to the guest room, should I knock, or just go in? Or better yet, just stand here? After 15 seconds of debating, I decide to knock and then open the door.

"Are you re-" I was inturrupted by the scene I walked into.

Daehyun, who was shirtless, was standing in front of the mirror.

"S-s-sorry." was all I could say, WHY ARE YOU STUDDERING?

"Oh Hana, did you need something?" Daehyun turns from the mirror, to face me. Damn, that body...

He didn't even bother to cover up because I was here. All I could do was stare and blush at his bare skin.

"Oh sorry." he says realizing that he was shirtless...in front of a girl.

When he puts his shirt on, I get back to me senses, "I was just w-wondering if y-you were r-ready." I say. STOP STUDDERING, HANA, IT'S STARTING TO GET OBVIOUS.

"Yeah, I'll be down in a sec." he says.

"O-ok." I say then immediatly leave and close the door behind me.

HANA, you just embarrased yourself!

"Madam, breakfast is ready." Soyun, the maid, says.

"Soyun." I say .

"Yes, ma'am?" she replies.

"Did you see how I got from downstairs to upstairs, last night?" I ask.

"I think Daehyun sir helped you upstairs." she says.

I was scared that I was just hallucinating.

"If I may ask, why are you asking, ma'am?" she asks.

"I-It's non of your business, go back to working." I say arrogantly.

Honestly I would tell Soyun most of my life stories, she wasn't young, but she wasn't that old. Like she's my best friend. But I was just being mean because I didn't want to explain what I was feeling, she knows I would never mean it.

"Ok, but you guys do make a good couple." Soyun says.

"Soyun!" I exclaim with fury.

"Ok, ok! I'm leaving!" she says then leaves.

I slowly go downstairs thinking and re-thinking of what had just happened, my heart skipped a beat every time I replayed the scene in my head. My heart kept skipping a beat. What am I feeling? Hana, you aren't feeling anything, I promised myself.

Breakfast was just a tad awkward, I was too scared to start a conversation.

"How was your sleep?" he breaks the silence.

"Good. Y-you?" I ask. STOP FREAKING STUDDERING.

"Good." he says then we finish our breakfast with silence.

"Ok, I'll see you at school then." he says then gets in his car and drives off to school.

I calmly get into my car, then when I shut my car door close I start spazzing, what is happening to me?

This can not happen, Hana.

 

Daehyun's POV

Hana was acting pretty weird this morning. Oh no, did I make her feel awkward without my shirt on?! Daehyun, what are you thinking?! Why do you care how she feels?

I get the most random thoughts as I park my car in the school parking lot then walk into school.

"Daehyun!" I see Yongjae.

"What happened to your face?!" he asks which gets all t

Please log in to read the full chapter