because of you 4

because of you

 

Eunhyuk Pov

I started to pack all of my clothes and belongings and pack them inside my luggage. In the end I end up with one large luggage and a backpack on my back. I left my special monkey pillow for Donghae to remember me and I took his fish flushie. At least by doing that we could remember our memories being together  and without my noticing I started to shed tears again. I had enough of this! I should be strong and protect my heart from getting hurt again. Last time I succeeded to build a wall around my heart from my past heartbreaks from hyun and won but Hae is the one that could break down the wall. Even worst our breakup is the most painful yet as I never truly love anyone more than I love him. Although we started a bit awkward and both of us are totally different but that what makes us  got more attracted. to each other because Like magnets two different poles attracts each other. He loves me, took care of me and gives me attention and care that I needed most. I like being spoilt and being taken care of by him and Donghae loves doing all those stuff to me but only in private. If not, he will treat like I am nothing even not like a roommate or best friend. I was devastated but can I only blame him? I am wrong to ask a lot from him as he took care of me but I am human and I want somebody to be called mine and I wanted to belong to someone’s! I want people to know how much we love each other. I am selfish to let what people think of us gets in our way, it almost make me want to got back to Hae but one thing snapped me from doing so. The incident when he let go of the hug or kisses when somebody is near like what happen in the toilet recently. He also should not be embarrassed and let what people think of us gets into him too. This kind of love where no understanding and trust will not survive although it is full with love and romance. It will eventually lead to heartbreak. Without me knowing I am standing in the middle of the pathway towards the university gate. I suddenly felt the urge to stop but do not know why.  Suddenly I heard a familiar voice asking me to stop and listen. I know who it belongs to. No other than Hae’s.

‘Stop hyukkie and listen to what I am going to say and you may leave after if you felt like leaving’ he said through the university announcement room and that’s mean all of the students in the university could listen.

I stood there and listen. People started to stop and stare at me for they all know Donghae voice as he is quite famous now and I am the object of his talk. He continued talking after taking a long breathe

‘I love you and Iam truly sorry’ I was shocked and the people around me gasp. ‘I know I make a big mistake and hurt you in the process but I am hurt as well. I  confused myself as well but  not about us as I will always love you with all my heart and I will never doubt it. It is just it is new for me and being in a guy to guy relationship will attract attention and I am scared of what it will attract to us. What if people doesn’t accept us or hate us. I am just scared of what will happen and how will our friends and family react to me? But now I realized it is not important anymore! The most important is having you by my side and us loving each other despite what people think or react. I also found out that actually losing you and not having you by my side is the scariest thought of all. So Hyukkie I beg you one last time to please come back to me and make me the most happiest man in the world for having the one and only Hyukjae by my side. You truly make my life meaningful and happy. Please Hyukkie come back tto m-me...” Hae confessed and I heard my sobbing at the end of his speech.

I was so touch that I knelt down on my knees and my hand covering my face as I was crying. I cried and sob and I  don’t even  care about the fact that people are staring at me. Then I felt a warm hand reaching for my hand and lift it up. I looked up and saw Donghae with his puffy eyes, proof of him crying a lot too. He makes me stand up and hug me tightly while he caressed my back to stop me from crying. I decided to stop crying and break our hug and face him.

‘Yah Lee Donghae. You think that I will just forgive you after you break my heart into pieces’ I said and I saw tears are about to fall of his eyes and he look away from me.

‘But I can never really be mad at you for long because I love you so much’ I said and hug him back

‘That’s mean I am f-forgiven?’

‘Yeaa! Because I fell for you all over again. I never you could be that romantic Hae’

‘Anything to get you to myself’

‘Such a possessive man!’

‘Only when it is about you, then I am!’

‘I love you Hae and glad that you  decided to not let go of me.’

‘I love you more hyuk’

‘Omo! What I am going to say to Noona Sora?’

‘Oh I have taken care of it’

‘Huh?’

‘I called her already and told that you decided to stay’

‘And she just believes you and agreed with it’

‘Well at first she doesn’t but when I said that I am your boyfriend, she immediately agreed’

‘You what!!!!!!!!!!!’

‘What? Is it wrong? You the one that doesn’t  like us being a secret. Besides I told Junsu, Kyuhyun and Siwon already but it seems like the knew about us already. And to top all of this Junsu and Yoochun are a couple.Kyuhyun and Siwon are one too and that is why both of them always disappear together.’

I was so shocked but I quickly snap out of it and hug him back

‘Thank you for telling Noona sora and the others not to mention too all of the students in the university about us. I am more than happy now! I love you!’ I said and my hand reached for his waist and brought us closer. Then my lip found his lips and kisses passionately without caring about people all around us.

‘Yah stop kissing and get a room please’ Kyuhyun and Junsu said unisonly from the speaker. “Hey stop that” a voice continue to speak

‘I am sorry for Junsu behavior’ yoochun said

‘Yeah me too  for Kyuhyun remarks. Continue’ Siwon said. I was blushing and so do Hae. I forgot that people speaking through the speaker at the announcement room could see the pathway toward the school gate.

‘You want to continue in our room’ Donghae said and I could see him smirking and blushed too.

‘o-okay’ I said nervously and my face is turning red

‘You don’t have to force yourself though I am not pressuring you’

‘What the heck!’ I said and pulled him towards our room running. I even left my luggage there knowing Junsu and the guys will take care of it for me. That night for the first time we made love. Not just two guys pleasuring each other for the sake of lust but making love for the sake of love. To top all of it we took turn topping and bottoming. Although I don’t mine being bottom but he said he wanted us to be fair so I agreed although I know I am going to be bottom most of it as I like being taken care of and being loved! From that day, he always shows to people around us that he loves me. Even Yoona confronted me and congratulate me and it totally caught me off guard. She is very nice and she said that she is now taken too.He is likes to peck my lips softly between classes or every time he gets the chance too.He hugs me every time he felt like it and  I like it a lot as I feel safe in his arm. He always says "I love you" to me even in front of spectators. He hugs me on my waist when we sleep and kiss me on my lips when I woke up. He even insisted me seating on his lap during lunchtime and fed me. I felt loved and I love it a lot. I know now that the fact loving Donghae and forgiving him is the right choice and I never regret it. Although some people envy us as both of us totally popular and some hate Donghae for having me and some hate me for having Donghae and some just envy for our perfect relationship but majority accepted us. One thing I know that nothing can stop us now and I will always love him as he will always love me.

                                                                             The end

 A/n . here is the ending of my FIRT EVA MULTICHPTERED FIC! MIANHAE FOR THE SILLY STORYLINE AND ISH PLOT..THIS IS MY FIRST ONE SO BE KIND..:p

THNX FOR COMMENTING AND SUBSCRIBING. I WILL POST MORE FIC EACH DAY NEH...

REMINDER: MY FOREWORD IS ACTUALLY MISSING, THE ONE IN CHPTER ONE, I EDITED AND ADD THE MISSING PART..MIANHAE...

comments are loved