New DORM!?!?!?

SHINee Blue Flowers ......

HELLO!! mkay..

I'm getting a lil depressed with all the drama!! Time to add some fun!!!!! >.<

 

" Popping bottle in the ice, like a blizzard-" rang LiAh's phone.

"Hello?" LiAh answered.

" It's manager Lim, come to the office tomorrow at 10 am."

" Understood."  LiAh went to the living room of the dorm of SSUM and said" We have to head up to Manager Lim's office tomorrow in the morning" Then walked away for she was too sad to even communicate,

" Whats happened to her?" asked DeSho while playing BS with SunNi.

" Who cares? I'm winnning!" Exclaimed SunNi as she called out BS on DeSho which made DeSho lose.

" DAMMIT!" shouted DeSho as she threw the cards on the low table and stomped off.

 " HAHA I totally rock...... what happened to RainNi?" looking at the depressed Maknae.

" I don't know, both RainNi and LiAh have been out of it." answered ChanNi peeling potatoes for their dinner.

"Oh I almost forgot! I invited the B2ST and MBLAQ oppas for dinner and to stay over!" said SunNi as she went to her room to get her iest cloths.

" WAIT! THAT MEANS I HAVE TO COOK MORE FOOD?!?!? ARRGAAHH and I thought there would be more food for me!!" screamed ChanNi as she stuffed with fried Chicken.

DING DING!! rang the bell. SunNi went out only wearing a bra an shorts and started to panic " ! thats them!!" " While your at it put some cloths on!" screamed ChanNi almost sounding like key. " I almost sound Like Key" ChanNi mumbled to herself.

DING DONG DIN DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG

" YES!!! WE GET IT ON OUR WAY!" screamed everyone coming to the door

" Finally~, you answered the door" whined Yoseob after he the doorbell.

" Yah! Yoseob to stupid blonde bird! did you just my DOORBELL!!" interigated SunNi.

" Anio~ I didn't I was just cold!"

" Yah SunNi-ah say oppa" corrected DooJoon

" Dun wanna " said SunNi all snotty.

" Okay!" agreed DooJoon.

" SunNi let them in!" screamed ChanNi from the kitchen making enough food for 11 people.

" Wait someone's missin"

" yeah. HyunSeung couldn't make it." answered KiKwang.

" Oh okay."

" Wait that means I can eat MORE!!! " shouted ChanNi out of Happiness dancing with a ladle around the kitchen then came LiAh wearing her White outfit down the stairs trying to look cute.

.images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ1HnXBQp25uWL-Bqlnf8K

" Guys I'm going to have dinner without you, I'm going to meet with Taec.

Oh and Hey oppas!" Said LiAh as she walked towards them, hugging and kissing their cheeks.

" BYE!"

" Bye~" said all the Member in daze.

" I wish she was my girlfriend" said YoSoeb blushing.

" I thought that first " Said Kikwang ready to strangle his hyung.

" Guys, you know we are here right ?"

" Yeah" answered B2ST bluntly.

" Well good thing is I get even more food!" ChanNi said while setting the table which B2ST started help take out.

" Oh hi B2ST oppas" RainNi said while holding a huge teddy bear with her hair down which made her look different. Making the B2ST oppas blush even harder, well except for Yoseob and KiKwang, who were already in love with LiAh.

.images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2s0OYtvuCkBBFwf6sbN-

The B2ST oppas turned and stared at her and only DooJoon had the courage to say" RainNi what happened? You look...."

" Sad? depressed? unhappy? lonely? gloomy? yah thats what happened."

" actually I was going to say.... different"

" Oh " RainNi said smiling only a little bit

. images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRG69sKlRZCiqo9BkNmmh3

The dinner was quiet, except for few pick me ups KiKwang and ChanNi tried  to get the mood light. But with out RainNi's smiling face everyone wasn't interested to talk. " Well since everybodies done with the food, should I get the futons, books and games out." " Okay!" shouted evryone.

--------------------------------------------

LiAh walked through the busy streets Seoul going to Taecyeon's house. LiAh looked at her phone and saw that Key was calling her.

Posted Image

" Hello?"

" Hey LiAh Noona!! we need you at Manager Lim's place." Key shouted making it seem urgent.

" Key don't call me noona and Manger Unnie told me that-" " I'm here right now ! Get here!"

" fine I just need to make a small errand, kay?"

" Hurry?"

modern-house-korea-01.jpg

LiAh went the gate of Taec's house to see Yoona from Snsd there running out with messy clothes, and noticing a hickey on her neck. " Maybe NichKhun is using his extra room." thought LiAh not believing TaecYeon was cheating on her. " oh my god,  Hi LiAh unnie" Yoona said rushing out with tears. " Why was she crying?" thought LiAh still not getting the picture. LiAh called Taecyeon ans said " Taec can I go over your house?" even though she was there already. Taecyeon answered" Sorry babe, I'm not home, come over next time" telling a lie. LiAh knew he was home, so she punched in his code to open his house, then " Voulah!" she was in the house and saw Taec with no shirt drinking a beer.

" Oh so this isn't home huh?" asked LiAh as she sat down freely on his couch.

" LiAh! How did you-" asked Taec panicking.

" What was Yoona doing here?... You what! I don't wanna even talk bout this, i have to tell you something."

" What is it" Taec asked as she sat down on the couch too.

" I think, I may be in love, with someone."

" Me? well it's ok, we are going out already."

" No it's not you, it's someone else, and since you were cheating and I was-"

" Wait you were cheating on me?"

" It's not like I had a choice,I think it would be best if we broke up"

" huh? Why? You could have with both of us at the same time i'm fine with it!"

" WHAT!?!? NOO!! EWW!! GROSS!! even he's too innocent to do that."

" Wait, are you talking about Khunnie?"Liah looked at Taec in horror

"NOO! he's younger then all of us and Nichkhun is not innocent!."

" isn't that child abuse? "

"oh well! we're only friends now understood?"

" Yeah, but I'll miss your-"  Taec was going to say but was interupted with LiAh's goodbye kiss.

" Good Bye mi amoir" LiAh said parting from her ex-boyfreind whose been with her for 2 years.  It was time ti head to Manager Lim's office to see what was all the commotion.

----------------------

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTyATBNgnA_appnnJYPy23

" I'm sorry I came late..... where's everyone?  " LiAh said as she walked in the office only seeing her and manager lim.

" I asked Key to call you,"

" You said-"

" I know but I have to tell you this first. I want you to get MinHo to fall in love with you,"

" but RainNi's in love with him! I just can't- "You can unless you don't want president to pay for your debt."

" So this is what it's about? My debt?"

" No, It is not. President thinks you'll be the better choice, you have 12 days..... ALSO! SSUM will be moving in with SHINee." Manager lim said as she walked out the office turning off the lights. " Why is it, when  one problem goes away, an other one comes in?" LiAh thought to herself trying to fight back tears.

------------- NEXT DAY!!!--------------

SSUM walked in the office to see Manager with 5 set of keys and files SunNi first spoke up and said

" Manager! Whats up! Oh SHINee here too" looking disappointed.

" Awwes you don't want to see your  Bling Bling Dinosaur?" Jonghyun said making a cute pouting face still staring at SunNi making her blush.

" Tell them Lim... I'm sure they'll be happy" commanded LiAh sounding tough making Taemin admire her even more.

" What are going to tell us? It's not like we're going to stay with each other in the same dorm making them basically our slaves" MinHo said with a smile.

" Um actually you're correct minHo I was going to say that" Manager Unnie said trying not to smile big.

" WHAT!! " screamed SSUM except for LiAh who already heard the news the day before.

" Whats wrong with your girl" asKed Jonghyun to TaeMin

" I don't know... Maybe she missed me"

" I didn't miss any ing person here" LiAh said hearing their conversation.

" Or not" corrected Taemin blushing.

" HERE ARE YOUR KEYS!" Manager lim said handing the keys to the girls.

" Your dorm will be vacanted and shipped to their house, like right about now. So don't even both coming back home.... BYE!!" " I can't believe I'm going to live with DeSho this is the HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE" shouted Onew while hugging DeSho and picking her up.

" Aren't you happy?" asked Onew putting DeSho down. " I guess so.." blushed DeSho. " Well atleast someone's happy look at misses cranky pants sitting over there." ChanNi said while pointing at LiAh. " Unnie? Are you okay?" " yeah lets head over to our new rooms" " KAY!" said everyone in the room.

------------------------------------

This is  the house

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTUAOl8Ue9V5pqKBsT2M3m

" This is taemin's and MinHo's room, which meaning LiAh  and RainNi will be staying in." Manager Lim said while showing the rooms

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQylUmRFCkx5VXIjpiniC2

" This is Onew's Jonghyuns, and Key's room, which meaning the rest of SSUM is staying in this room.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSl7MZrDh3-yfNCI8WSPq

"Here are the other places in the House.

LIVING ROOM.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQEKITrLPJb1HhJQhpz4M4images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTEb8CpJvQhb0strQRto-5

THE POOL.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQnEM3TAgycoZOlsLKgms9images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXSd2Sy0MBqnIxfMJUrih

THE GARDEN

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQrUFgkh1sFLA6H8qvKNINimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRkYzHwIPUEJXpUA8RqpXq

DINING AREA

" So did everyone like the tour?" asked Manager Lim.

" I liked the house." ChaNi said while holding Key's hand.