Chapter 1

Valentine's Day (B.A.P)

Himchan:

You were slightly embarrassed as the man stood in line to buy your drinks, slightly picking at his nose in public. You loved the man dearly, but he was so embarrassing sometimes. When he came back, you looked at him with a disapproving look, and he automatically knew what that meant. “What? Can’t a guy pick his nose in public?” He looked away and you opened your cup of hot chocolate to find whip cream filled up to the top and a message on it. “Will you be my Valentine?” You looked up at him and smiled. He was looking away as if nothing happened, finger up his nose. You giggled and sipped the hot chocolate.

Zelo:

You were sitting at your seat when the cupid came into your classroom and started handing out which people got flowers. He placed one onto your desk and smiled before moving onto the next one. You took the flower, looked at the card that came with it and gasped. It was from Zelo, the guy you’ve been crushing on since grade 1 of elementary school. You looked at the message, which wrote “Will you be my Valentine?” and giggled. This was going to be a great day!

Youngjae:

He handed you a box of homemade chocolates and a card with a flower pressed onto it. “Happy Valentine’s Day!” He hummed and smiled. You took the gifts and thanked him with a kiss on the cheek. Opening the box of chocolates, you took one and placed it in your mouth. “Mmm! It’s great oppa!” You place one in his mouth and moved onto the card. It wrote: Roses are Red, Violets are blue. I love you, do you love me too? You silently laughed to yourself about his cheesiness and nodded. “I love you too oppa.”

YongGuk:

The man was tailing you from afar again. This was his habit whenever any days related to love came. He just got so nervous, that he couldn’t do anything about it besides stalk you from afar. You sighed and walked into a supermarket. Feeling that he followed you into the supermarket, you walk to the quietest corner and confront him. “Hey YongGuk… you can come out now.” It took a while, but he came out of his hiding place with a blush on his cheeks. “How did yo-” “You’re my boyfriend, how could I not? Don’t be nervous oppa, I’ll always love you no matter what.” You pulled out a little ring that you got him and handed it to him. “Happy Valentine’s Day!”

Daehyun:

“Jagi! I want you to sight read this song!” He came rushing towards you with sheet music and ushered you over to the piano. You giggled and nodded. You started playing the piano part and was a bit surprised when Daehyun started singing, but soon got used to it. You loved his voice. It was so beautiful, you could and would just fall asleep listening to him sing. When the song was complete, he looked at you with excitement. “Jagiya, did you like the song?” You nodded. “I wrote it for you!” Your eyes widened. “Really? It’s beautiful! Thank you oppa!” He laughed and hugged  you. “Happy Valentine’s Day, jagiya!”

Jongup:

You were rushed over to the couch by him when he came home from his schedule, claiming that he had a dance to show you for Valentine’s day. He went over to the cd player, played the song and got ready at his position. When the music started, his body started moving to the beat and the rhythms. Soon enough, you and him were lost in this world of music and dance, where love was also present. At the end of the song, he somehow ended up getting a rose and posing in front of you with the rose sticking out towards you. You smiled and took the rose. “Thank you oppa, that was wonderful.” He sent you a chinky, tired smile. “Happy Valentine’s Day!”