//YoonHae

Best Worst Days of My Life

{Yoona's POV}

 

Aish. This class is boring. I can't wait for lunch.

 

*riiiiiinnnnnggggggggg~!!*

YES! Finally! I'm so hungry!

"Yoona-ssi! Can I eat with you at the cafeteria?", asked Donghae.

He's one of my closest friends, next to Yuri and Sooyoung of course. But the problem is, we often fight over the simplest things. Crazy right? But it's fine, 'cause we never had any serious fights. My unnies always tease me to him, but honestly, I don't really know if I do hvae feelings for him. Besides, I doubt that he would also like me.

"Yah! Yoona - sshi~!"

"Huh? W..What?"

"I said, can I eat with you at the cafeteria?"

"Sure."

"Come on. They're probably waiting for us right now."

"Okay okay, Sir."

 

 

[Lunch at Cafeteria]

"Hey, guys! How was your day so far?", Sooyoung said.

"We're all fine.", we all said in unison.

"I've got news. We're fine with Tiffany now.", Yuri said.

"Wow. That's good. But, are you sure that she's not just following the b***h's orders?", Siwon said, laughing.

We all laughed with what Siwon said.

"Well, we're not really sure. But, she said that she doesn't want to be with the queenkas anymore."

"I'm so hungry already!" Sooyoung said.

"You're always hungry, Soo."

We all laughed again and we started to eat.

"Guys, can we hang out this weekend? I'm so lonely at home.", Heechul said.

"Sure!"

"But where?"

"Picnic? Beach?"

"Who votes for beach?"

There was no hand raised.

"So this means that we all agree to have a picnic?"

"Arasso!"

 

--------------------------

 

 

After eating, me and Donghae went to the field. We didn't know that the kingkas we're behind us.

"We're not done yet nerds!"

Suddenly, Kyuhyun got Donghae. Oh no! I tried to get to Donghae.

But, I was late. EVIL Kyuhyun punched him in the stomach and Hae fell on the floor.

"Oppa! Wake up! Oppa!!!"

I was already tearing up. 

So, with all my strength and courage, I went to Kyuhyun and slapped him.

"YAH! Why did you do that to my oppa?! Speak up!!"

"Yah! Cho Kyuhyun!"

Once again, I slapped him and was about to kick him in his "you know".

"Wait." He stopped me.

"What?"

"Will you do anything just for me not to hurt Donghae? Aww, you look cute when you're angry.", he said, teasing me.

"We're close friends, you know. Oh wait, you don't 'cause you have no TRUE friends.", I said, teasing back.

"Whatever. Look, I won't hurt Dongahe if you do me a favor."

"What do you want?"

"I like your best friend, Sooyoung even if I often flirt with girls and I want to be close to her. But, I can't because I know Siwon like her, too. I'm telling the truth."

"So?"

 

 

"I want you to pretend to be my girlfriend."

"BWOH?!"

"I said, can you pretend to be my girlfriend when you're with Yuri and Sooyoung?"

"Uhm..."

"Or else, I'll make sure that Dongahe will be beaten up everyday."

 

 

 

"Yah! Fine, I'll be your girlfirend, Mr. Cho Kyuhyun!"

I have no choice. We'll just pretend anyway. And I won't tell Donghae. I don't want him to worry.

 

 

 

 

{Donghae's POV}

Yoona and I went to the field for some fresh air. We didn't know that the kingkas were behind us.

Suddenly, someone got me.

 

 

It was...

Cho Kyuhyun, the flirt.

 

 

 

He punched me in the stomach and...

every...

everythi...

everything....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

went black.....

 

-------------------------------------

 

 

"Yah! Fine! I'll be your girlfriend, Mr. Cho Kyuhyun!"

Wh..Wha.....What?!

Yoona, you're mine. Okay, not literally, but I like her. A lot. Though we often bicker. I'm not planning to tell her yet. Maybe, because I'm afraid of rejection. I hate myself because I'm not brave enoght to tell what I feel for her. AND I just let myself be beaten up. Aish.

Back to the scenario.

 

 

Yoona?! Kyuhyun?! Girlfriend?!

Maybe, that's not Yoona. But, I know her voice. Her pretty and angelic voice.

 

 

 

The next thing I know was that I was brought to the clinic. I woke up and saw Yoona.

"Hey, Yoona!"

"Oh? Oppa! Are you fine?", she said, while hugging me super tight that I can't breathe.

"Uhmm...Yoon..Yoo...Yoona, I..I can't bre....breathe!"

"Aww. Sorry, oppa."

"Are you fine?"

"No."

"I'll just call the nur--"

I stopped her by holding her hand.

"No. I don't need a nurse, Just you beside me makes me fine."

"Since when did you learn to say sweet things to me, huh?" She teased.

"Hey, I'm a guy you know. Anyways, what did you talk about a while ago?"

"Me and who, Oppa?"

"You and Kyuhyun."

"Huh?"

"I said what were you talking about a while ago at the field?"

"N-no-nothing."

"Yoona, you know very well that I hate liars."

"Wait. you were awake and you heard everything?"

"Stop trying to change the topic. And no, I just tried opening my eyes and saw you two talking. Then, I was unconscious again."

"It was really nothing."

I could tell she's lying. She couldn't keep eye contact with me and she kept fidgeting. She was also sweaty and nervous. Sigh. Maybe what I heard a while ago was true. Wow. How stupid of me to think that she would like me back. Besides, I am nothing compared to that Kyuhyun.

Still, I have no right to be jealous because, I'm just her friend...

Maybe I should stop my expectations and just enjoy our friendship.

"Fine. Whatever you say..."

 

 

{Yoona's POV}

 

Donghae seems bothered. Maybe he heard our conversation a while ago. When shall I tell him? I'll gather my strength and courage first. Aish. I'll tell him when our fake relationship is over and at the same time, I'll also confees to him.

"I should go now, oppa. We still have homeworks."

"Sure. See you tomorrow."

I went home with Sooyoung.

I feel so, so, so guilty for lying to Hae. What if he's mad? What if our friendship will be ruined? 

Suddenly... bumped into me. At first, I didn't know who. 

I fell on the floor. And he fell on me. We were in an awkward position. 

It was him.

KYUHYUN.

 

"Sorry, Yoona. We were both in deep thought. Let me help you get up."

"No. I'll help her.", Sooyoung said, helping me get up,

"Thanks."

"Where are you going?"

"We're on our way home. How about you?"

"I forgot something at school.", he said, glaring at me and Sooyoung.

"What did you forgot at school?"

"You."

This guy is weird. We just started our "fake" couple thing few hours ago. And he doesn't have to be with me all the time. I just went away from him. But, he stopped me.

"Why are you running away from me? Is there something wrong?"

"There's nothing worng.. I just want to go home and be alone now.", I said with a blank expression.

"If you want, you can just go with Sooyoung."

"Uhh.. Okay."

 

"Yoona! What did you just say?", Sooyoung angrily whispered.

"Just accompany him. Please?"

"Ughh. Fine. You're lucky you're my best friend."

 

I left the two and headed my way home.

 

 

 

{Sooyoung's POV}

 

I hate you, Yoona. I'm with the flirt kingka at school. It was an awkward silence for us.

"It was my first time talikng to you.", he said.

"Uhhh..."

Oh, and by the way, Siwon is still at school for a student council interview so I wasn't able to go home with him.

"Sooo.... how was your first day?"

"Sweet and fine."

"Why sweet?"

"It' s just a secret for me, Yoon and Yul."

"Okayyy..."

Then again, there was an awkward atmosphere. 

 

Aish. I'll just walk faster so I colud go home already.

"Sooyoung, why are you running?"

"Because I don't want to be with a flirt and playboy like you!", I shouted while walking fast ahead of him.

"Yah! You're gonna trip over a rock!"

I wasn't listening to what he's saying. Suddenly, I blamed my clumsiness for tripping. I'm such a pabo! And I think I sprained my ankle.

 

Kyuhyun walked towards me. 

"See? I warned you. Pabo"

"Because of you, I'm getting bad luck!"

"Whatever. I'll carry you home."

"What? No way! I can just walk."

"Walk? You think you can walk with a sprained ankel?"

"I'll try... Just as long as you're not with me!"

"Aish. You're so stubborn. Do you want me to just leave you in the middle of the street?!"

And then he picked me up, bridal style, without any warning.

"Yah! Put me down!"

But he won't let go. I guess I have no choice.

 

"Turn to that corner."

"How man...many blocks more?"

"2 more."

"What?! You know you're so heavy. Why?"

"Because, I eat like a pig. I'm a shikshin."

"Wow. You're thin. But, you're face is chubby."

"I know, I know. 1 more block."

 

He already placed me down. And he's panting so hard.

I walked off towards my house and then...

 

"EHEM."

"What?"

"YOU'RE WELCOME.", he said, sarcastically.

"Whatever."

 


 

Oh my gosh! We're such horrible authors! Sorry for updating so late again. :(

And sorry if the plot is not yet that interesting. 

I don't know if we'll be able to update regularly. :( 

But still, thank you for our patient readers and lovely commenters! 

 

xoxo,

sooyoung-shidae && chriistel18

 

 

Sica is so pretty~ kekeke :)