/SooWon

Best Worst Days of My Life

{Sooyoung's POV}

*rrriiinnnggg...rrriiinnnggg...!*

I was awaken by that annoying sound. Err. Summer just ended and today is the first day of school. Yes, FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL. I hate being a student, especially because everyone thinks I'm a nerd. Well maybe I am, but people should still treat me normally. I mean, what's wrong with being smart? Well, anyways, I'm glad that my best friends, Yoona and Yuri, will be with me. They're also 'nerds' like me, that's why we get along well.

      

 

Did I mention that my eyes are still closed? I'm just too lazy. Suddenly, someone barged in my room.

"Good Morning, Unnie!" It was my younger sister, Seohyun.

"Yah! Why didn't you knock?"

"Because I didn't want to. I'm just here to tell you that breakfast is ready. So come on now!"

"Araso."

Uggh. I hurriedly took a bath and wore my uniform. Afterwards, I went downstairs and ate breakfast with my family.

 

*ding dong...*

Who could that be? It must be Yoona or Yuri.

"Sooyoung, could you open the door?", asked Umma.

"Okay, Umma. Sure."

I reached the door and opened it. I was shocked to see him in front of me. It's Siwon Oppa! He's so charming and nice and perfect. I forgot to mention that I have loved him since elementary an I still do. I wonder if he feels the same way for me..

"Good Morning, Sooyoung!"

"Oppa! Come on in!", I said, blushing.

"No need. I can see that you're ready for school. Want to ride with me?"

"Is it okay?"

"Of course."

"I'll ask Umma first."

I ran to the kitchen and asked Mom.

"Umma! It's Siwon Oppa. He asked me if I can ride with himto school. Can I?"

"Sure, sweetie. Don't forget Seohyun."

"But Umma, he's just asking me ALONE and not with Seohyun."

"Fine. Be careful, okay."

"Araso." I kissed her on the cheek and said goodbye, I did the same to dad. 

I went back to Siwon at the door.

"Hey. Mom allowed me. So, let's go?"

"Yea. Okay.", he smirked.

He opened the car door for me. How sweet. :"> I went inside and he did too. 

"So.. why did you fetch me?"

"Because I want you to be the first person I see in the morning, well except for my family, of course."

"Really? Thanks. Haha. But, why?"

"Because... uhh.. you.... know..."

"I know what?"

"Uhh...you're ... a.."

"A?" I'm getting nervous with what he's saying. Will he confess?

"A... really good friend..." (Aish.. Why can't I tell her? Maybe this isn't the right time.)

"Ohh. Okay. You too.", I said with a smile. Hmm. Why did he sweat a lot and sounded nervous? He's really weird, but I like him so much.

"We're here. I hope we're classmates. If not, let's eat together during breaks or let's go somewhere after school."

Did he just invite me somewhere after school?

"We can eat during breaks. But, I'm not sure if I can go with you after school. If I only have some homeworks, I can."

"Oh. Okay. I'll text you. Can I get your number?"

I got his number. He got mine too.

"Come on. Maybe we'll be late."

He opened the car door for me again and went inside the school.

"Sooyoung. I'll go now to see my hyungs. See you later!"

"Okay. I'll check out Yoona and Yuri. Thanks again. See ya!"

He winked at me. What the?

(Siwon winked like this:)

 

Siwon left and I looked for my friends.on the hallways.

Then a familiar voice shouted my name. 

"Sooyoung! Sooyoung!" I turned around and saw Yoona running towards me. 

She's still catching her breath because she ran to me.

"Oh Yoona! I missed you! Have you seen Yuri?"

"I...uhuhuh....I missed you too. Nope. Maybe she's late again."

"Ohh okay." Then we saw Yuri. She was running towards us with a smile on her face.

“Yuri! What took you so long?”,  Yoona asked.

“I kinda bumped into Heechul this morning and we had quite a long conversation. Hehe.”

"Omo! You're blushing! Haha. Siwon fetched mr earlier this morning. He's just so sweet.", I said.

"Donghae also came with me.  But, we had a small fight. And we're fine now."

"Aish. You two are really childish. Haha."

"So, how was your summ---"

I was interrupted by someone.

"Well, well, well. The nerds."

It was Tiffany, a queenka.  We three hate her. Why? Because, in 5th grade, we were really close. I don't know how she became popular. Maybe because Jessica, another queenka, was her lab partner in Science and they spent a lot of time together.

"What' your problem?"

"I have no problem. I just missed you guys. But, Jessica is always trying her best to get me awya from you. Mianhae. I'm very sorry that I became so snob to you guys."

"You don't have to be sorry, Tiff. You can ask Jessica if you can quit the group."

"I can't. It will ruin my reputation.. Jessica would probably tell everyone that I'm a quitter."

"Tiffany?" It was Jessica.

"Oh no!"

"Quick, Tiffany! Hide!"

Jessica is the leader of the popular group.

"Was that OUR Tiffany talking to you?"

"N.. no..no!"

"Then who is it?"

"Why do you want to know?"

"Let me just see her!"

Wow. That was a load scream.

"No way, Jessica! She's a really shy person."

"Don't ever call me Jessica!"

Then she walked closer towards us, wanting to see who's behind our backs...

 

*rrriiinnnggg...*

"Oh! We gotta go! Toodles, DORKS!" 

The queenkas went away.

"Phew! That was close.", Yuri said, relieved.

"Thanks guys!"

"Sure. We still have to get our schedules. Let's go."

"Tiff, you coming with us?"

"Of course!" All for of us hugged each other. I'm glad that we're friends again.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Meanwhile...

{Siwon's POV}

*sigh*

I really want to tell Sooyoung what I feel for her. But, what if she doesn't feel the same way? I'm afraid of rejection. Rut, what if she does? She really looks happy when I'm with her. And just seeing her smile makes my whole day, especially if I'm the reason behind it. Maybe I should just wait for the right moment. OH, Sooyoung, my everything.

I was walking in the corridor when I heard a familiar voice.

"Siwon hyung!"

I recognized him. It was Donghae.

"Yo! Long time no see!"

"Yeah. So how's your day so far?"

"Fine. I fetched Sooyoung this morning at her house.". I smiled.

"Nice. I came with Yoona's house too, to go with her here to school but --- "

"Siwon! Donghae! Hyungs!" Heechul came running towards us."

"Hey Heechul! Can I finish what I was saying to Siwon first?"

He noddedd.

"So as I was saying, I went woth Yoona a while ago but, she keep on tlaking so much that I became annoyed. We had a little. 'childish' fight, but good thing we're fine now."

"Maybe she was saying something important."

"Well, I did hear her say that she's glad being with me and she's thankful to have me as her friend.", he smiled.

"That's great. By the way, Heechul, what took you so long?"

"Nothing. I bumped into Yuri while walking and we had a nice and somewhat sweet conversation. ^_^"

"You like her, right?", Donghae asked curiously.

"w..wha----"

As he was about to finish what he was saying, the kingkas, Leeteuk, Kyuhyun, Sungmin and Eunhyuk, bumped us.

"Oh. Sorry. We didn't see you. ", Leeteuk, their leader, said in a sarcastic manner while slightly laughing.

The three of us hate the kingkas. They always take advantage of their popularity. They bully nerds, dorks and other innocent people. They cut lines in the cafeteria, make smart people do their homeworks, and other more unruly things. I just don't understand how girls can be blinded by their looks. They're such flirts. 

I calmly said, "It's fine. We don't need to waste our time on you anyways, We still have stuff to do before classes starts."

"Whatever. Wanna play?" Kyuhyun smirked as he was about to punch Heechul...

*rrriiinnnggg!!*

"Ugh. We're not done yet." Then, they ran away.

"Aish. Why'd they have to be like that? Let's just avoid them.", Donghae said.

"C'mon. We have to get their schedules."

I really hope Sooyoung would be my classmate. I'd be really inspired in studying if I always see her.

 

 


 

We're really, really sorry, subscribers. Sorry for waiting too long. We're busy with some thing. 

(And sometimes we're too lazy to type. Hehe.)

Soooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyy!!! 

Oh, and yeah, we don't have much pictures of SuJu. Mianhae. 

:)