Moving out... and MEN!

Cleaning for the Music Boys Live in Absolute Quality

~THREE MONTHS LATER~

Narrator POV:

Seungho and _______ were continuing their relationship as normal, there was nothing that was going wrong, maybe except the fact that Grace still didn’t know G.O was majorly flirting with her.  Her elbow had healed and Mir was feeling better after injuring her. Grace was back teaching Japanese and yet she was still to realise that is was G.O that was flirting with her.  She always wore the necklace wherever she went.

Your POV:

I was washing the fridge again and had my whole body inside washing everything.

‘_______’

I lifted my head and hit the top of the fridge.

‘OUCH!’ I said slowly exiting out of the fridge ‘What?’

I looked up to see Joon standing there with his arms crossed.

‘You really love annoying me don’t you’ I said rubbing my head ‘What do you want?’

‘Grace is having a moment’ He said

‘What do you mean a moment?’ I asked

‘I don’t know you tell me’ He said walking towards the dining table

I slowly stood up and followed him to see Grace sort of pushing G.O away and… I don’t know. Mir was laughing and CheonDung was pulling G.O away and Seungho was just standing there.

‘Woah what’s going?!’ I said loudly calming everyone down

‘I SAW THE THING… AND THE…. AHHH IT WAS SO WEIRD!’ Grace said running and jumping onto me

‘Woah!’ I said hugging her ‘Whats going on?’

‘She may have seen G.O’s… folder’ Seungho said

‘Folder…’ I muttered ‘OH! FOLDER!’

‘IT WAS SO AWKS! I WAS LOOKING FOR MY USB AND THE FOLDER!’ She said

‘Go sit on the couch’ I said ‘I’ll talk to you later’

She jumped down from me and walked towards the lounge room.

‘YAH!’ I said hitting G.O ‘PUT THAT STUFF ON A HARD DRIVE YOU IDIOT!’

‘It’s not my fault! I forgot it was on their’ he said

‘HOW CAN YOU FORGET YOU HAVE ON YOUR LAPTOP YOU IDIOT?!’ I said slapping across the head ‘Be happy she didn’t open one of the videos’

‘It wouldn’t have been that bad if she did…’ he muttered

I looked at G.O wide eyed and my mouth open wide.

‘Men!’ I said in English ‘Think down low way too much!’

I walked out of the room to see a red Grace hugging her knees and biting her lip.

‘God I feel like a mother telling her child about ed’ I said

‘Health is better than ’ She said pouting

I put my arms around Grace

‘Aigoo Gracie Pie don’t worry about it’ I said ‘G.O is a man who needs to fufill…’

‘AHHH shut up!’ she said jumping up ‘Don’t tell me’

‘Aish this girl so innocent’ I laughed ‘Grace come with me, I need to give you back your Japanese book’

She followed me into G.O’s room and I pushed her inside and closed the door.

‘YAH!’ She yelled pounding on the door ‘What are you doing?!’

‘Nothing’ I said looking at my nails ‘G.O COME HERE NOW!’

He came running and confused and I pushed him into the room and locked it.

‘Now you two either kiss and make up or your confess and then kiss and make up’ I said ‘Your choice, you two aren’t coming out of their until I hear some action!’

‘NO! IM STILL TOO INNOCENT!’ Grace said

‘Oh shut up Grace’ I said ‘I know you like him’

‘But…’

It was silent. No sound nothing. I sighed and laughed to myself and walked back towards the fridge.

‘Your not going to let them out?’ Seungho asked wrapping his arms around me

‘Mmmm I might’ I said ‘As soon as the confess to each other’

‘They aren’t moving are they?’ He laughed

‘Haha nope’ I said kissing his cheek ‘Oh and I heard something about moving dorms’

‘Yeah considering we one first we might be moving dorms’ He said

I bent down and went back to cleaning the fridge

‘Means you won’t need me anymore’ I said

‘Hey I’m taking you with me’ He said

‘Good luck’ I said ‘I’m a handful’

He suddenly grabbed my waist and pulled me out of the fridge and wrapping his arms around my waist.

‘I need you there to keep everything in order’ He said kissing my temple ‘Otherwise I’ll go crazy’

‘_______  and Grace can go with you to the next dorm’

We both looked up startled and realised Rain had walked into the dorm.

‘Really Hyung?’ Seungho asked

‘Yep!’ He said ‘I need you there while I go on service’

‘YOUR GOING ON SERVICE?!’ I said loudly ‘NOOOOOOOOOOO’

I wrapped my arms around him ‘Don’t go’

‘Its only for two years’ He said

I sniffled ‘Still don’t go’

‘Awww so cute’ Rain said ‘Its compulsory’

‘But you going on service means your old’ I said looking up at him ‘You will always be young to me’

‘Aish this girl…’ He said ruffling my hair ‘I’ll be back faster than you think, that and I need you here to watch over these troublemakers’

‘YES SIR!’ I said saluting to him ‘When are you going?’

‘Two weeks’ He said ‘I’m getting my hair cut too’

‘I’m going to miss your hair’ I said

‘But before I go’ He said ‘You guys need to start packing and be out of here by next Friday’

‘FRIDAY?!’ Seungho said ‘That’s only one week’

‘Well you guys better start packing soon’ He said winking and walking out of the dorm

‘I’m going to miss this place’ I said looking around the dorm

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys I know its been a long time since I updated but umm yeah this fic will be ending soon so yeah thanks for all the support you guys have given me! and I LOVE YOU ALL!!