Bow and Arrow

Cleaning for the Music Boys Live in Absolute Quality

G.O’s POV:

I hate seeing her in pain. A bruise on her forehead and scratches all over her arms, almost like cat scratches.  ________ was sitting on the seats next to Seungho Hyung, resting on his shoulder, seems like he got his fairy tale ending. The nurse came out and said that Grace had woken up and we could go in and see her. Everyone else piled in but I stayed at the window. Grace slowly sat up and _______ hugged her, crying.  Grace looked around and saw me at the window, she smiled slightly and waved at me. I waved back and smiled. I walked away from the window and out of the hospital, I ran to where her window was and remembered that spot. Then I ran to the closest florist.

“Please send one red rose to Seoul Hospital room nine with the message : I hate seeing you in pain, so smile and hopefully you will come to accept me” He said

The lady nodded and placed the order and I ran out of the shop.

‘I LOVE YOU GRACE!’ I screamed

I quickly ran home and jumped on my bed.

Grace’s POV:

Ok so now before you all start crying about how I’m injured and so close to dying and everything… its not that bad. I was sitting in the tree and I was looking around  when a tennis ball hit me in the forehead. I fell out of the tree and landed on a ginger cat, which then decided to attack me explaining all the blood… urgh blood. After everyone had left, I was sitting on my bed plating my hair when there was a knock on the door and a boy, who looked about 19 was carrying a red rose and note.

‘This is for you’ He said handing it to me and leaving the room

‘Thank you’ I replied

I smelt the rose and blushed and put the rose in a jar and placed it on the window sill. I looked at the card

“I hate seeing you in pain, so smile and hopefully you will come to accept me”

“HUH?!’ I said loudly I instantly grabbed my phone and dialled _______’s number “Ok haha very funny!”

‘Hello to you to Grace” She said

‘Why would you send me a rose?’ I said

‘I didn’t send you a rose’ She said ‘Why would I….. Yeah ok fine I sent you a rose, what’s wrong with that?’

‘I wanted it to be a cute guy or something…’ I muttered

‘Yeah well… It’s the thought that counts’ She said ‘Get Well Soon Grace’

‘Yeah I will’ I muttered hanging up on the phone

I put my phone back down onto the table and sighed.

‘Its still pretty’ I said ‘If only it was a cute guy…’

*SMACK*

I looked towards my window and a rubber arrow was stuck on it. I walked towards it and opened the window and pulled the er off and attached to it was a necklace with the Japanese Word for love in the circle. I looked out the window and there was no one around other than patients coming into the hospital.

‘WAH! ITS SO PRETTY!’ I said jumping around ‘OMG! Does that mean I HAVE AN ADMIRER?!”

I stopped and looked out the window, but even still there was no one there.

‘Who…’ I said looking at the necklace

G.O POV:

I was sitting lying down on my bedroom and looking around when I noticed CheonDung’s toy bow and arrow set.  I leaned over to grab it because I couldn’t be bothered getting of the bed, so instead I fell and hit the dresser making the arrow and a box fall onto me. I sat up and opened the box to see the necklace I bought Grace to give to her when she accepted me. I lifted it up and looked at the rubber arrows next to me.

‘God your being good to me! THANK YOU!’ I said jumping up and running out of the room and bumping into CheonDung.

‘Hey Hyung where are you… NO GIVE BACK MY ARROWS!!” CheonDung yelled

‘NO! I NEED THEM! ILL BRING THEM BACK SOON” I said running out the dorm

I ran into the elevator and pushed the button for the doors to close.

‘Come on, come on’ I muttered

Once I reached the bottom floor I bolted past everyone and to the hospital. I reached the outside of the hospital and saw the red rose on her window sill. I set up my arrow and necklace.

‘If there is a bow and arrow God, please let this hit Grace’s window I only have one shot at this” I muttered a pray in my head.

I took one look at the window and aimed carefully. I let go and closed my eyes and prayed that it hit the window. I opened my eyes and it had hit the window.

‘YES!’ I cheered and hid behind a tree

I watched her open the window and take it. She looked down to see if anyone was there so I took my chance and ran home.

‘Thank you God of Bow and Arrows I owe you” I said fist-pumping and running away

------------------------------

*comes out from hole* Hehe Hi everyone *waves* Ok so I know everyone wants to kill me and I shall let you and I'm hoping you enjoyed that update and i will be honest i havent been busy or anything, ive just been lazy and had no inspiration but thanks to my friend chichi_00 (please subscribe to her fanfic Love At First Wave) i became hypo and crazy and yeah i came up with more ideas, also you can annoy me on my twitter @Yamasau and my tumblr so just annoy me as much and remember to keep annoying me to update and i will

Yamasau Out!