1 Couple, 2 Kisses

Cleaning for the Music Boys Live in Absolute Quality

 

Your POV:

I sighed watching Grace Walk out of the door.

‘Is she angry?’ G.O asked

‘Nah’ I said to him ‘She likes to calm down when she’s alone, so yeah I guess you could say she’s angry…’

‘Ah crap!’ He sighed ‘I’ll begin working on my confession then’

He walked into his room and I sighed and sat down next to Minho, who was just happily watching everything like a drama. I started hitting Minho and ruffling my hair like a mad women.

‘What are you doing?’ He asked rubbing his arm

‘I don’t know’ I replied ‘I’m annoyed and everything, I hate keeping secrets from Grace’

‘Aish you’ll be fine’ He said ruffling my hair ‘Well I’m going to head out now, I have a schedule’

‘Bye Minho Oppa’ I said waving to him

He put on his shoes and waved goodbye to me. I looked around and it was just me and Seungho in the room. It was silent and we just sat there, I looked around the room while tapping me feet on the floor. The only sounds inside was the sound of the clock ticking and the birds tweeting outside, while everyone else was in their rooms. Seungho was sitting at the table looking everywhere else but me, so I decided to break the awkward silence.

‘I’m sorry about using your shirt as a towel’ I said ‘I couldn’t see, so I just assumed it was my towel’

‘Oh yeah’ He said ‘I guess it’s a mistake that… everyone could make I guess’

‘Yeah’ I said ‘Everyone could make that sort of mistake’

We sat there as silence enveloped us again, I was hoping that someone was going to stop this awkward silence, it was killing me! Then suddenly someone opened the door and CheonDung and Mir came out of the bedroom and came into the kitchen.

‘Why is it so quiet here?’ Mir asked confused

‘They had an intimate moment’ CheonDung whispered

‘EH?!’ We both said together ‘No we didn’t!’

‘See now they are speaking together as well’ CheonDung said laughing

I picked up the closest book I had and threw it at him.

‘NO! NOT MY MANGA!’ Mir called out running towards me and launching himself at the manga.

He caught it and was landed straight on top of me and I ducked onto the floor and landed on my elbow.

‘Ah!’ I hissed

‘OMO! ________ are you ok?’ Mir asked squatting down next to me

‘My elbow hurts’ I whined

‘Does it hurt if I touch it?’ Mir asked

He grazed his finger over my elbow and it killed.

‘AH DON’T MIR!’ I yelled

‘It’s bleeding’ Seungho said pulling Mir away and examining my elbow.

‘Is it broken?’ I asked

‘It might be’ He said holding my arm gently ‘Stand up’

I grabbed onto his left arm and he slowly helped me stand up.  I hissed as the pain ran through my whole arm.

‘Mir I’m going to kill you’ I said lifting my arm up to hit him ‘After I’ve recovered’

‘I’m really sorry!’ Mir said ‘But I had to save my manga…’

‘Its fine’ I sighed

‘You need to go to the hospital’ Seungho said helping me towards the door.

He took me to his car and strapped me in. He leaned over to put the seatbelt on me and I could smell his cologne coming from his shirt. I breathed it in and I felt happy. ~Oh God I sound like a drug addict~ I sighed and he got into the driver’s side. He started the car and we began our journey to the hospital and yet again we went in silence, other than me groaning in pain at times there was silence throughout the whole car ride.  Once we arrived at the hospital he helped me out and checked me in and I was checked over and they said I needed stitches.

‘STITCHES?!’ I said loudly

‘You only need about three’ The doctor said

‘But Doctor’ I said ‘Three stitches is a lot and that’s like… needles’

‘You’re scared of needles?’ He asked

‘Hehe’ I said ‘Just a bit’

‘Maybe your boyfriend can hold your hand while you’re getting the stitches’ The doctor said preparing the stuff

‘Oh he’s not…’ I said before Seungho sat down next to me on the bed ‘Huh?’

 

Seungho’s POV:

The silence in the car was killing me and I just wanted to hold her hand, so I just sat next to her and held her hand.

‘Please continue doctor while she’s distracted’ I said before facing her and holding her hand

‘What are you… ow!’ She yelped tightening the grip around my hand ‘That hurts’

‘Sorry but if you want to feel better, this is the way to go’ The doctor said

‘Ah’ She said again as he threaded her ‘I’m going to kill Mir when I get back’

‘After you recover’ I laughed at her

‘No, when we get… OW!’ She cried in pain

I pulled her head towards my chest and let her rest there

‘Just calm down and close your eyes’ I said caressing her hair

She slowly stopped crying in pain and just rested against my chest, her breathing became normal and every time he poked her, she gripped at my hand tightly.

‘All done’ The doctor said cutting the string ‘Come back in two weeks to have them taken off’

‘Thank you Doctor’ We both said together bowing our heads as the doctor walked out of the room.

We both sat there in silence again and I realised we were still holding hands. She was about to pull away but I entwined out fingers and she looked at me. Her eyes glistening her hair a little messy, her fragile body looking towards me.

‘This is my way of saying Saranghe’ I said to her

‘N-neh?’ She asked confused trying to pull away from me standing up.

I pulled her back to me and she fell onto me, her lips falling on mine. I wrapped my arms around her small waist, pulling her to sit on my lap and closed my eyes.

 

Your POV:

My lips are on Seungho’s! But I can’t pull away, one he has his arms wrapped around my waist and I didn’t want to. I sat there and without realising I began to kiss him back, my hands cupping his cheeks. He pulled out for air and rested his forehead against mine.

‘I’ve wanted to do that for ages’ He whispered

I blushed red and looked down away from him. He tilted my head up with his chin and kissed my nose.

‘You look so cute when you blush’ He said before kissing my lips again.

I pulled out and I stood up from his lap and we walked out of the doctor’s room and I saw Mir running past me with a nurse pushing a bloody Grace in a hospital bed.

‘MIR WHAT DID YOU DO?!’ I yelled chasing after him

‘It wasn’t me!’ He said ‘CheonDung found her in the park’

‘What happened?’ Seungho asked running with us

‘CheonDung said he found her lying on the ground at the park’ Mir said

Grace was being wheeled into a room and the door closed. Mir and Seungho sat down on chairs and I stood at the window watching them clean Grace up. I turned around and saw CheonDung, G.O and Joon coming from the reception.

‘CheonDung what happened?!’ I said to him

‘I went out to get some food, when I saw Grace lying on the ground in a park bleeding’ He said sitting down next to Mir

I looked towards G.O who was standing at the window watching them fix Grace up, with clenched fists.

‘G.O I don’t think its going to be anything big’ I said putting a hand on his shoulder ‘Grace is strong, she gets sunburnt easily, but shes strong. It’ll be fine I promise’

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone! Now who is happy?! Seungho is now officially your ~Boyfriend eh-eh-eh~

Now all thats left is to hook up the GG couple!

Also whoever can come up with the best couple name for Seungho and ______  gets a free oneshot, with whoever you want! 

I will announce the winner on my next update!

Yamasau Out! *insert smiley face here* :P