Little Joonie & Mirlock Holmes

Cleaning for the Music Boys Live in Absolute Quality

 

~FLASHBACK~

Your POV:

‘Umma! Appa! Where did Joonie go?’ A little four year old you asked your parents as they were talking with Joonie’s parents

Your dad bent down to your height,’­­_______ you’re playing Hide and Seek you have to go find Joonie not ask us where he is’

‘Ok’ you sighed and pouted and walked off to go and find him.

You and Joonie were playing Hide and Seek while your parents where talking and having a barbeque at the park. You couldn’t find him anywhere he was only seven but he was really smart, you looked everywhere and couldn’t find him so you just sat behind a tree and pouted.

‘Joonie Oppa’s so mean’ you pouted and sat there with your legs up against your chest. You were only four and you were starting to get tired even if it was only six o’clock. You closed your eyes and fell asleep.

Joon’s POV:

‘Thank you for hiding me Aeboji’ I bowed to _____’s Appa

‘You’re welcome Joon’ he said smiling at me ‘But you might want to go find her because she seems angry’

‘Yes Sir’ I said and ran off to find her

I looked around and found _____ her leaning against a tree asleep. You bent down to look her directly in the face but she was still asleep.

‘This girl is such a heavy sleeper’ I said poking her forehead.

I sat beside her and quickly kissed her cheek, she leaned against me and her head fell against my shoulder, I could feel my eyes start to get heavy as well and I closed them again.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

Joon’s POV:

 

I pulled the photo of me and _____ under the tree asleep at the park when we were younger, from out of my favourite book. Umma and Appa gave me this photo when we arrived in Korea to always keep the memories of her alive in my mind.

‘She probably doesn’t even remember me’ I laughed softly ‘I really did like her back then, even if we were still younger’

I felt a tear fall down my cheek and land on the picture of us.

‘And then she hated me for leaving her and she still does’

~FLASHBACK~

Appa had received a job offer in Korea and it seemed best for all of us but I didn’t want to go.

We were at the airport and getting ready to leave, _____ was taken out of school early to see us off, but she didn’t seem to happy.

All the parents were hugging each other and both of our mothers were crying.

‘Ah Joonie we’re are definitely going to miss you’ Eomeoni said as she hugged me ‘And don’t worry about ______ she’s just a bit said about you leaving, have a safe trip’

‘Kamsahamida’ I said as she kissed both of my cheeks

I walked up to ______ but she just glared at me. I held out my arms to her but she just looked at the floor.

‘Joon it’s time to go!’ Umma called out for me

‘Neh!’ I replied

I looked at ______ but she didn’t say anything so I just walked back to Umma and we began to walk off.

‘Joonie don’t go please don’t go!’ _____ yelled only loud enough for me to hear her. I looked back at her and she was running towards me but Eomeoni was holding her back. She was crying a lot.

‘Joon if you leave me I’ll hate you forever!’ she yelled and I stopped and looked back at her.

She was sobbing so hard and so was Eomeoni.

~Mianhe _______ Saranghe~

‘Joon aja!’ Appa said taking my hand and we kept walking

‘LEE JOON I HATE YOU FOREVER!’ She yelled and that was the last I saw of her.

Whenever we would call her parents she would never talk to me and say she was doing homework or she was busy.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

Joon’s POV:

She’s forgotten all about me and now I’m pretty sure she likes Seungho and it’s the same the other way around.

‘This is what I get for leaving her’ I ruffled my hair and put the picture back into my book and lay flat on my stomach on the couch.

 

Mir’s POV:

‘Hey it’s Joon Hyung’ I said quietly and skipped towards the living room waving my arms around happily.

I stopped when I saw him holding a picture and crying.

‘Is he ok?’ I whispered to myself

‘And then she hated me for leaving her and she still does’ he said

~Is he talking about __________ does he know her or something? The key to solving this mystery Mirlock Holmes is to get that photo, but how am I going to get it?~

Then an idea snapped into my head and I skipped into the kitchen to see G.O sitting there playing on my Nintendo DS.

‘Heeey Hyung’ I said sitting next to him

‘What do you want Mir?’ he said bluntly

‘Hmph fine ruin the fun then’ I sighed ‘I want to solve a mystery’

‘Keep talking’ G.O Hyung said

‘I think I found something precious to Joon Hyung’ I said ‘Do you want to play detective?’

‘Sure what do we do?’ he said still staring at my DS

‘Well first of all I’m Mirlock Holmes and your G.O Watson’ I said ‘And we are going to snoop around and solve this mystery’

‘OK’ he said not staring away from my DS

‘And as the leader of this expedition you will not play on my DS without my permission’ I said snatching it away from him.

‘OK Jeez, well then Mirlock Holmes how do we solve this crime?’

‘Elementary, my dear Watson’ I said with my best accent

‘Do you even know what that means?’ He asked me

‘No I don’t ‘I said ‘But I’ve always wanted to say it’

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey there everyone do you like this chapter! It feels like it's been a long time since I updated! 

School holidays have started and I'm so bored! 

What do you guys do for fun on the holidays? Please write in the comments so I can find something to entertain me!