Teaching them the basics

Cleaning for the Music Boys Live in Absolute Quality

 

Your POV:

I look like an actual mouse running to find the dairy section. I quickly found it and grabbed a carton of milk, a packet of cheese slices, a tub of creamy yoghurt, a pack of banana milk for Taemin. (Don’t tell anyone) and a whole box of banana milk to replace the Soju in the cupboard. I was carrying all this when Joon stood in front and stopped me: he had a pair of dog ears on his head his moustache was starting to fade.

‘Give it to me’ he said

‘I can carry it myself’ I said stepping around him

‘Your going to trip knowing how clumsy you are’ he said

I turned around, offended ‘Excuse me I can handle it myself’

‘Yoink’ he said grabbing all of the banana milk and the packet of cheese slices, I was left with the milk and tub of yoghurt.

‘At least I can run properly’ I said and ran in front of him and making it to the cart before Joon ‘I’m back’

‘Your ears are falling off’ G.O said

‘Really?’ I said tilting my head back trying to find my ears

‘Here’ Seungho said standing centimetres away from me and focusing on my hair. I didn’t even realise it but I was just staring at his face. His eyes seemed to be amazed and he had a cute little nose and pair of pink lips that seemed quite soft. ~YAH STOP THINK SUCH DIRTY THOUGHTS!~ I face palmed myself and hit my head on his chest.

‘You alright there?’ he said looking down at me

‘Y-yeah I’m good’ I said as I rubbed my forehead ~Why is your chest hard like Rain’s?~

‘There all fixed’ he said stepping away

‘Gomawoyo’ I said bowing ‘Let’s go pay for everything’

G.O pushed the cart with Mir and CheonDung and Joon pushed the other one.  We put everything together and it was a big whopping 500,000 won.

‘I only have 300, 000 won’ I said pulling out my wallet and handing the guy at the counter the money

‘I’ll pay for the rest’ Joon said pulling out the rest from his wallet.

‘You people are so rich’ I sighed and lifted up three bags to walk home

‘Instead of giving you a receipt how about you give me your number and I’ll pay for all your groceries?’ the guy at the counter said leaning over the bench.

He was like in his mid-thirties at least, you could see his chest hair popping out of his tightly buttoned up shirt, a slight bald patch was forming on the top of his head and he had a really bad gut.

‘Don’t bet your life on it’ Joon said coldly grabbing the guy by the collar and even ripping out some of his chest hair

‘O-Ok’ the guy whimpered and handed Joon the receipt and we all walked out back to the dorm, in silence.

Everyone was walking ahead and I noticed Joon lagging behind, I stopped and waited for him to catch up.

‘What?’ he said looking up at me

‘Umm thanks for you know threatening the ert’ I said smiling at him

‘No problem’ he said walking faster ahead

He quickly caught up to everyone else and I quickly joined them. We had reached the dorm and I walked into the MBLAQ dorm after everyone else and they all went and sat down on there couch, which was mostly covered in clothes.

‘I’m hungry’ Mir said

‘I’ll make you guys some breakfast’ I said and walked into the kitchen.

I pulled out some eggs, milk and bacon, I was looking to see if I had bought bread but I hadn’t.

‘I knew I forgot something’ I face palmed myself

‘Don’t worry I bought some’ G.O said standing up and ruffling through one of the bags.

‘THANK YOU!’ I said and quickly hugged him and ran back into the kitchen

I put the bread into a toaster; put some eggs on the fry pan and some bacon on a pan. I put it all onto five plates and set them at the table.

‘Breakfast!’ I said and they all came to eat.

‘So nice’ Mir said

‘If this doesn’t fill me up, nothing will’ Seungho said

‘Can you make all our meals?’ G.O asked

‘No’ I said

‘Can you at least teach us how to cook?’ CheonDung asked

‘Of course’ I noticed Joon wasn’t at the table ‘Where did Joon go?’

‘He’s trying to get rid of his moustache’ G.O laughed

‘Good luck with that’ I called out to Joon

‘You’re not eating?’ Seungho asked me

‘I ate before I came’ I said ‘I’m going to get started on cleaning out your fridge, where’s your laundry?’

‘Third door to your left’ G.O said ‘Why?’

‘You’ve got to have some cleaning materials’ I said and walked into the laundry

It was way messier than the rest of the dorm. It was filled with three baskets full of washing; I walked towards the sink in the laundry and opened the cupboard door to find it actually had cleaning products, just covered in dust.

‘You boys have cleaning products but you don’t even clean?’ I sighed

I grabbed a sponge and some fridge cleaner and walked back into the kitchen to see Joon eating his breakfast and the rest of the MBLAQ members sitting on the couch in front of the TV, I walked into the kitchen and saw there plates all sitting in the sink, this pissed me off, don’t ask why it just did.

‘OK! MBLAQ! New rule in this house, when you finish eating you wash your dishes with detergent and then put them on the rack to dry got it? I said loudly startling them

‘YAH! Who are you to yell at my members?’ Joon said standing up and dropping his fork

I walked up to him and grabbed his cheeks in between my free hand, so he looked like a fish with puffy cheeks.

‘Me?’ I smirked ‘I’m your worst nightmare’ I whispered

‘OK ok ok’ Seungho said putting his arms around my stomach and pulling me away from Joon ‘We will clean our plates, right guys?’

‘Yes we will’ everyone else said standing up and walking t the kitchen

They stood at the sink and picked up there plates but paused still confused.

‘How do we clean our plates?’ Mir asked turning around

I face palmed myself ‘It’s going to be a long day’

‘You might want to stick around for a while’ Seungho said letting go of me

I fell forward, when someone grabbed my wrist and turned me to face them and hugged me.

‘Hehehe my bad’ he said whispering into my ear, sending shivers down my spine

Seungho’s head was on my shoulder and I had wrapped my arms around him holding on for my life, he had one arm around my back and one around my waist.

I could feel my face burning up. I’ve never had this much skin ship with any other guy other than my cousin and my dad. I looked up and saw Mir laughing silently with CheonDung and G.O was smirking. Mir was making heart shapes with his hands and I was just glaring at him but he didn’t stop because Seungho held me closer, his body was so warm that if I closed my eyes, I could probably fall asleep in his arms, I think he did that without thinking. I blushed a deeper shade of red and put my head down.

‘Yah!’ I whispered ‘Let go’

‘Can we stay like this for a few minutes?’ he whispered burying his head in my shoulder

‘The rest of the members are staring’ I said

‘Oh right’ he let go of me and looked at the floor embarrassed

‘Anyway’ I said changing the subject ‘shall we continue washing?’

‘We can’ G.O said ‘Or you two can continue what you were doing and we can leave?’

He was about to walk past me but I grabbed him by the ear.

‘I don’t think so’ I said dragging him by the ear to the kitchen sink.

 

Seungho’s POV:

It felt nice to hug her and also seeing Joon’s face was priceless. When I first hugged her he had a shocked expression on his face and then when I held her closer and dug my head into her shoulder his hand turned into a fist. To be honest I didn’t want to let her go, she smelled sweet and she gave me a warm feeling, I even felt jealous when she hugged G.O for buying bread, but come on I’m not the only one right? I do know how to wash the dishes it’s just that I choose not to because I’m lazy. I know I’m a bad leader but I used to do all the work in cleaning up and now no one bothers at all, so why bother? She’s so cute, she seems to make my heartbeat and everyone, except Joon, reckons she’s good company.

‘Do you get it now?’ she asked the three members

‘Got it’ Mir said

‘So that’s what Umma does’ CheonDung

‘This is actually quite fun’ G.O said

 

G.O’s POV:

It’s fun when you’re explaining.

 

Mir’s POV:

Cleaning actually isn’t that bad especially when you’re having fun with _______.

 

CheonDung’s POV:

Step 1: Put Dish under water

Step 2: Put soap on sponge then scrub both sides

Step 3: Put dish under running water to remove all soap

Step 4: Then put on drainer to dry

I just have to remember those steps for the future.

 

Your POV:

After I had taught MBLAQ to wash dishes I started working on the fridge. I was about to open the fridge door when I realised I was still wearing Seungho’s jacket.

‘I wouldn’t want it to get dirty and smell’ I said

I took it off, leaving me in my singlet and put it next to me and opened the door to the fridge. It started to smell bad so I started working on it straight away. I pulled out all of the rotten foods and chucked them in the bin, pulled out all the empty bottles and put those in a box to take to recycle. I then sprayed the fridge with cleaner and started scrubbing it all away: they actually had a white fridge who knew? I only had to wipe the back of the fridge so I leaned in and started to scrub it.

‘_______!’ Someone yelled out for me

I lifted my head without realising there was a roof above me.

‘Ow!’ I groaned and pulled myself out of the fridge and sat down on the floor rubbing my head ‘What?’

I looked up to see Joon standing there with his arms crossed, he was still wearing my jumper.

What the hell are you doing?’ he said

‘I’m cleaning, what else?’ I said rubbing my head

‘Oh ok’ he said

‘If your done talking I’m going to finish cleaning your mess’ I said turning around a grabbing the sponge.

I leaned back into the fridge and started cleaning it again. I had finished one side of the fridge and pulled myself out and turned around to see Joon still standing there.

‘Dude if you’re finished looking at my , you can help me or you can walk away’ I said standing up ‘Which one is it?’

He opened his mouth and then closed it and walked away. ‘Didn’t think so’

I opened up some of the bags and put all the dairy products in the fridge, some vegetables and even the meat. I opened the other side which was the freezer; to my shock it was full of ice cream and nothing else. I opened some of the four litre tub and they were half full and past their expiry.

‘Seriously?’ I sighed ‘OK MBLAQ! Get here now!’ I announced

They all came running and stood in front of the bench. I placed four tubs of ice cream on the bench.

‘What is this?’ I asked them

‘That is ice cream’ Joon said

‘I know that’ I rolled my eyes ‘But why are they half empty with only the strawberry flavour left?’

‘Because none of us eat strawberry’ CheonDung said ‘We all like Chocolate or Vanilla’

‘Well either you guys eat it or no ice cream until all of this has been eaten by the five of you’ I said ‘And’s there’s more where that came from’

‘PLEASE DON’T MAKE ME EAT ANY ICE CREAM!’ Joon pleaded

‘What?’ I asked confused with his sudden outburst

‘He had a bad experience with ice cream on a variety show’ G.O said

‘O-K’ I said ‘You still have to eat it all’

‘EH?’They all said together

‘Well you better start or no ice cream for as long as I’m here’ I said crossing my arms

‘Do we have to?’ Mir begged

‘I can make it taste better if you want’ I said

‘REALLY?!’ CheonDung said ‘How?’

‘I have magical powers’ I said waving my arms like a lunatic

‘Really?’ they said in unison

‘NO!’ I sighed ‘But I’m going to have to use your biscuits and chocolate’

‘WHAT?!’ They said together

‘Your decision’ I said stepping back from the bench

‘Fine’ Mir said ‘I’ll give up my cookies’

‘I’ll be the bigger Hyung and give up my chocolate’ CheonDung sighed

‘You won’t regret it’ I said and walked into the pantry and pulled out all of the chocolate, as they each sat at the bench.

‘Pick a tub’ I said and they each did

‘Now break as much chocolate as you want and put it into the tubs and mix’ I said handing each of them wooden spoons

I pulled out the cookies as well and they did the same. They mixed it vigorously that there was ice cream falling onto the bench. They all stopped and looked up at me.

‘Enjoy’ I said and went back to cleaning the freezer

They started eating and they were actually enjoying it. I finished cleaning the freezer and put anything that needed freezing in there. I looked up and they had each finished a tub each just six more to go.

‘There are more tubs you do realise that?’ I said looking up at them

‘No more’ they all groaned

‘Oh come on’ I said ‘It’s not that much’

‘You try eating it’ Joon snarled

‘I would but I have a job to do’ I said and started working on the living area as everyone else ate in pain.

I put clothes into baskets and started the washing machine, I put books into there right places and even wiped down the coffee table, but the boys were only halfway through there second tubs.

‘If you won’t finish them I will’ I said

‘PLEASE?!’ they begged

‘Ok then’ I said ‘Anyone up for a challenge?’

‘Maybe why?’ Seungho said

‘Who ever eat the most owes the other free chocolate for a week’ I said

‘And the loser?’ he asked

‘Has to be Joon’s punching bag for a week’ I said

‘EH?’ Joon said

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey everybody do you like this chappie please tell me what you fell in the comment box down below right there!! how does everyone feel with having Seungho as your prince charming!!!

Anyway comment and subscribe!!