Questions

One Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2: Betrayal

 

 

 

 

 

 

Was it my decision to make? Or was it someone elses'? I couldn't decide. I was afraid. I was afraid of the outcome and how he would react when I told him the truth. I know he won't believe me. We're talking about his beloved boyfriend and close friend. He'll demand proof, he'll demand reasons why I think like this. He'll shun me out and get angry. I know he will. 'Cause what's stopping him? Exactly. ...Nothing.

But then again, I wouldn't blame him for getting defensive and angry. Zelo, whom he trusts and dearly loves, and Youngjae, who he considers a brother, would betray him. I know it's going to happen, but no one would want it to happen in the first place. You would trust someone, and expect them to hold your trust in their heart and not take it for granted. You'd never expect an event like this to happen until it slaps you in the face. So, yes, Yongguk is in denial about the truth. Maybe he already knows what the truth is behind the matter. Maybe he pushed the thought aside, thinking No. No possible way they'd do this to not only me, but everyone else. But then again, he shouldn't push the truth away and replace it with denial. It ends bad.

Disaster. This whole thing is going to end in disaster.

With Youngjae being on our enemy's side, there's only one slight mystery left. Zelo. Will he spill the beans when we confront B2ST? Or will something happen to Zelo to mask the truth and cause even more chaos amongst us?

Everything was in place. Zelo's friends came and delivered us the uniforms, just like Zelo had said. Himchan's rich friend arrived 15 minutes later, giving us the 990, 000 dollars he promised. The UPs trucks were in place and we were ready to go. Yongguk kept asking me if I was alright but I couldn't tell him the truth. I didn't want to. I wanted to wait until everything calmed down. Only bad thing is, he'll flip for not telling me earlier. However, the thing I'm worried about the most is him not believing me.

The road was slightly bumpy as he continued to drive down the thruway. The bank Zelo wanted us to rob was fairly large, but had less security guards in it than the other banks nearby.

"Let's park right here." Himchan said, pointing to a curb just a block from the bank. Yongguk nodded and pulled over. I could see the bank just down the road and gulped. I wasn't scared. I wasn't nervous. I wasn't worried that the plan wouldn't work. I was just...anxious. When Yongguk finds out, he will either believe me or not. When he does believe me, he'll not only be crushed but he'll be depressed. When he doesn't believe me, he'll scorn me and call me a liar. Either way, the result isn't pleasant.

"Look, I see the van already." Jongup pointed out and we saw the large white van pull up to the bank. "Cops will think this is going to be an easy run." He said with a soft chuckle.

"They won't know what's coming." Yongguk said with a grin. I looked at him.

Neither do you...

Zelo's cellphone rang and I watched him with cautious eyes as he talked on the phone. Must be one of his friends in the van.

"They say they want us to park behind the bank. The streets are busy, so people will notice them dropping the bags off here." Zelo said. Yongguk nodded.

"That's true." He said and started the truck, driving through the slow traffic before pulling up behind the bank. The parking lot was empty. I scanned around the building tops to see if I could spot any cameras.

"There's cameras." I said, pointing to two of them. Yongguk cursed a little. "Don't worry. Cameras always have a blink side. They can not look below or behind. There's a camera on the poll that angles towards the parking lot. The other camera is on the building, aiming at the doors. So we have to hid the truck behind the camera on the poll. Neither of the cameras will see us. One of us will have to go in there and act like they are delivering a package. But when they give us the money, we'll exchange the duffle bags--two that we put in the box and they'll be empty--for the two duffle bags full of the money."

"Wow." Zelo said and turned to me, his eyebrows raised in surprise. "Not only are you a seducer, you're a plan worker!"  I smiled in triumph and leaned back.

"That's one hell of a plan. Call your friend, yeobo." Yongguk said and I winced slightly as he called Zelo that. My heart dropped and I shifted  bit. "Tell him Daehyun's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter