~What's gonna happen~

Your Love Is All I need~

 

The next day, Jeongmin was preparing a breakfast for him, and his husband. He is still absent from his work, and Donghyun just let him rest.

 

"Hi, Minnie! What are you doing?" Hyunseong said as he approached his wife that cooking in the kitchen.

 

"A breakfast for us. Why don't you go and take a seat first?" Jeongmin said.

 

"Nah, it's okay. I just wanna be with you." Hyunseong s his hand around Jeongmin's waist from behind. He smelled the younger's scent.

 

"What are you doing? Stop it. It's ticklish." Jeongmin giggles.

 

"Smelling your scent."

 

"Seo-Seongie..." Jeongmin's stuttered as he felt Hyunseong became more aggresive towards his neck and the other's hand keep travelled around his body passionately. "Ah, Seongie ah..." Jeongmin moaned.

 

Hyunseong turn off the cooker before turn his wife facing him. He cupped Jeongmin's face and stared deeply in his eyes.

 

"I love you, Minnie and i feel so grateful to have you as my wife. I'm sorry that i hurt you before, and i promise that i'll never do that again. And if i did, i swear to god that i'll be dead in horrible. I..."

 

Jeongmin shut Hyunseong up by putting his thumb on the other's lips.

 

"No, don't say that. I can't live without you. And i already forgive you for everything. Don't you mentioned it again. Okay?" Jeongmin said as he brushed his back hand on his husband's cheek. "I need you..."

 

Hyunseong took Jeongmin's hand and kissed it. "I'm sorry. I won't say it again. I need you and i can't live without you too."

 

Jeongmin just smiled.

 

"Urm, Seongie...i need to tell you something."

 

"What is it?"

 

"I..." Jeongmin can't finished his words as he being interrupted by Hyunseong's phone that suddenly rang.

 

"Excuse me." Hyunseong said before he grabbed his phone that being placed on the table.

 

Jeongmin sighed. "Hmm, maybe not this time yet."

 

This is the second time he tried to tell Hyunseong about his pregnancy. Maybe fate is not on his side yet. He continue to cook.

 

Meanwhile, Hyunseong still on the phone in their bedroom.

 

"What do you want Sara? Didn't i tell you that we're over? So stop calling me." Hyunseong said in a lower voice, not wanting Jeongmin to hear it. Jeongmin might getting jealous.

 

"Nothing, honey. I just miss you. That's all. Can we met? I need to tell you something."

 

"We're over. Don't you ever call me or trying to meet me anymore." Hyunseong warned.

 

"Seongie, please...i need you..."

 

"Stop calling me that! Only my spouse can call me that."

 

"So, now you claim him as your spouse, huh? And what about me? You said that i'm..."

 

"I have no one beside him. So, get lost!" Hyunseong said angrily before he hung up.

 

Hyunseong went to the kitchen, to find his spouse but Jeongmin's not there.

 

"Eh, where did he go?"

 

Then he heard someone's vomitting inside the toilet. He went there and surprised to see Jeongmin facing the toilet bowl puking all his guts.

 

"Hey, what's wrong?" he asked as he gently massage the other's back.

 

Jeongmin moaned.

 

"Jeongie, you have been like this for the whole week. Are you sure this is normal? Come, i'll take you to hospital."

 

Jeongmin tilted his head up. "No need, Seongie. I'm fine and this is normal for someone like me."

 

"What normal?"

 

Jeongmin slowly stand up with Hyunseong's help and went to the sink to clean up. "I..." Jeongmin sniffed something burning. "Omg! My omelet!" and Jeongmin rushed to the kitchen to save his food, but it's too late.

 

Jeongmin pout, looking at the dark omelet. "Our breakfast..." he said before he burst into tears.

 

Hyunseong coaxed his spouse by hugging him and said that he'll make another omelet.

 

"Sorry..." Jeongmin spoked slowly.

 

"It's okay."

 

And as they being lovey dovey, they being disturbed by the door bell.

 

"I get it." Hyunseong went to the front door and open it. "Eh, no one?"

 

"Who's that?" Jeongmin asked as he approached his husband.

 

"No one."

 

"No one?" Jeongmin caught something that being left on the floor. An envelope. White envelope. He bent down and took it, before he check the contain. "What the..."

 

"What is it?" Hyunseong took the envelope that being handed by Jeongmin. He frowned looking at Jeongmin's face that seem upset. "Honey, what's wrong?" he asked but being ignored by Jeongmin as the younger leave him.

 

Then as he took out the contain, Hyunseong surprised by the letter and a picture or should i say, a sonogram.

 

'This is what i'm trying to tell you just now. I'm pregnant with your baby, so i hope you'll take responsible on it. - Sara.'

 

"What the..."