Into The Act III

Mortal Enemies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

In that very moment, everyone and everything vanished from Minho's eyes; The world existed just for the two of them - just for him and Taemin.

 

What are you doing to me, Lee Taemin?

 

Minho felt shudders run up and down his spine. Taemin's lips were doing something to his systems - its fragility, its softness, the way it was imposingly pressed against his lips made his heart rate triple and made his pores produce very, very cold sweat.

 

No, this cannot be because of Taemin; maybe it’s the crowd, Minho thought in vain, attempting to rationalize his feelings. But just when Minho had concluded that Taemin could only affect him and his sanity that much, fate seemed to challenge his belief. In the next unwarned second, Taemin took Minho's upper lip, devouring it devilishly gently, as if teasing him, while his arms snake around his neck.

 

Minho knew his hands were already shaking, but he just couldn't deal with it now. Somewhere deep inside him, he felt something - like a bomb - ticking fast; and he instantly knew it wasn't good. His mind tried to abort this bomb, but he knew it was too late.

 

The bomb inside him had already exploded.

 

With his hands still shaking, Minho pulled Taemin by the waist rather aggressively, making the latter let go of his neck and his lips. For a moment, Minho was able to stare into Taemin's eyes, and he saw something that made him want Taemin more than ever.

 

Lust.

 

His desire activated his adrenaline, his adrenaline fueled his urgency, his urgency clouded his mind; Minho knew he was far from being sane. He locked his hands behind Taemin and pulled him roughly against his body. A tiny part of him is telling him that what he is doing is wrong, but a larger part of his brain had him convinced that he just doesn't care - it's Taemin he wanted and nothing, nothing will ever hinder him from getting what he wants.

 

Minho then pressed his lips so hard unto Taemin's that he felt the latter's body twitch. For a moment, Minho felt a certain relief from his hunger - everything in Taemin's lips seems to neutralize his desire. He felt rather calm, satisfied. He thought that that was the end of his insanity for Taemin, until he felt Taemin's soft hands gently caress his face. In that very moment, Minho felt another urge took hold of his consciousness; an urge that was stronger yet firmer than what he felt a while ago, than anything he has ever felt.

 

Love?

 

Minho tried to think rationally again, but his brain refused to work. With him hugging Taemin tightly by the waist, with Taemin gently caressing his face , and with their lips locked together, he felt that the monster that was unleashed inside of him awhile ago suddenly vanished into thin air. He felt like he had already given up everything - on love, with Taemin.

 

Minho gently parted his lips, letting them fit into Taemin's waiting lips. His hands were already roaming around Taemin's thin back, further cutting the remaining space between their tense bodies. On his end, Taemin responded with so much force Minho was on the verge of being dumbfounded. Taemin's lips were now wildly passionately on Minho's as if it was the end of the world. From Minho's face, his hands were now on Minho's head, pulling on his every hair fiber until it was disheveled as hell, and pushing it towards him as if everything still isn't satisfying him. Minho felt his tongue roaming around his mouth, tasting, tempting, provoking him to do more.

 

And Minho doesn't have any choice but to happily comply.

 

The world is ours, Lee Taemin.

 

*     *     *

 

Taemin was cradling his face in his hands. He was wondering why he was still breathing. He was wondering why the earth was still spinning, and why hadn't it exploded and crumbled into fine dust just yet.

 

"Ya," he heard a voice from beside him say, while he felt a slight nudge in his legs.

 

Why did I let it happen? Taemin thought, lunging his face deeper into his palms.

 

"YA," Minho repeated, nudging him harder.

 

Why am I not regretting everything? Taemin was now clutching his face so hard his fingernails were already digging deep into his cheeks.

 

"Ya Lee Taemin!" Minho said in a louder voice, shaking one of his shoulders.

 

And just why, JUST ING WHY DID I LOVE IT?  Taemin just wanted to tear his face into pieces and vanish into thin air that very moment.

 

"YA LEE TAEMIN!" Minho was now shouting in Taemin's ears and was now shaking him so hard.

 

"WAE?!" Taemin shouted as he straightened up his back, though not in reply to Minho's attention-seeking advances; it was solely out of his emotional frustration.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter