Minho's Blackmail

Mortal Enemies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taemin went home that day, accompanied by Jonghyun (as usual), feeling a little bit squeamish. He still hadn't forgotten their close encounter and he somehow became shy to his best friend.

Jonghyun, on the other hand, looks perfectly normal - he was telling Taemin stories animatedly, as if nothing special or out-of-the-ordinary happened to them earlier that day. They continued walking until they reached the gates of Taemin's house. Upon arriving, however, the jolly Jonghyun suddenly changed - he became serious, his expression was unreadable.

"Err... Okay. 'Bye Jjong, see you tomorrow." Taemin was about to enter the gates when Jonghyun suddenly spoke.

"Minnie."

Jonghyun was, again, looking straight into Taemin's eyes. Taemin was under the impression that Jonghyun will say something grave, like he was going to get married tomorrow, or he'll only have a week to live or something of the sort. He waited for his best friend to say something, half-curious, half-afraid.

"Are you free on Saturday?" Jonghyun blurted out.

"What?" Taemin asked, feeling ridiculed. What is this freaking man effin' thinking? he scandalously asked in his head. We always spend Saturdays together.

"Err... Are you free on Saturday?" Jonghyun repeated, looking a little bit embarassed.

"Uhrmmmn... Yeah?" Taemin replied, trying very hard not to sound annoyed.

"Great!" Jonghyun said, jumping. "I'll pick you up 7 in the morning. Good Night Taemin!" Jonghyun waved Taemin goodbye and ran back to the direction they had just came from. From the distance, he can hear Jonghyun's "Saturday!" shouts.

Taemin, for the second time that day, stood dumbstruck.

What was that guy thinking?!He thought.

 

*    *    *

 

Saturday came fast. By 6.45 that day, Taemin was ready, and was only waiting for Jonghyun to fetch him.

"Minnie, Jjong's here!" Aunt Bom shouted from downstairs.

"Ne, Ahjumma, I'm coming!" he replied, combing his hair neatly. For one second, he thought of disheveling it, but he thought better.

I must look perfect for Kim Jonghyun,he happily thought.

He decided to wear a stylish over-grown shirt that accentuated his skinny body, black fitted jeans and colorful sneaks. After a few more minutes, Taemin went downstairs, kissed Aunt Bom on the cheeks, head straight for the door, went out, and was very surprised.

Kim Jonghyun was too dashing for his quite simple look. He was only wearing a plain white shirt, faded jeans, and some pair of chunky supras, yet he looked way more handsome than before.

It took Taemin at least one whole minute just to get over Jonghyun's stunning looks.

"Good morning Minnie," Jonghyun greeted Taemin with a very beautiful smile. Taemin thought he melted away.

"Err... Good morning too, Jjong." Taemin greeted back, bowing slightly. "Shall we go now?" he asked, now looking directly at Jonghyun.

Jonghyun, however, was staring at Taemin intently. Taemin felt that Jonghyun was waiting for some kind of transformation to happen to him any second now.

"Ermmn... Jjong, are we going?" Taemin repeated loudly, trying very hard to catch Jonghyun's attention.

"So... Gorgeous.." Jonghyun was obviously dazed.

"KIM JONGHYUN!" Taemin shouted. He doesn't want to date someone possessed today.

"OH? Oh. OH! C'mon babe, lessugo!" Jonghyun said, taking Taemin's hand.

Babe?!Taemin questioningly said in his head. This is going to be a very interesting day, he satisfactorily assured himself, as he held tightly on Jonghyun's hand.

- - -

Taemin was enjoying every passing second of the day. Jonghyun took him to a very wonderful theme park where they rode rides, ate food and enjoyed each other's company. But what made Taemin really happy as Jonghyun. The rides were nothing compared to the time he caught Jonghyun holding his hand while they stroll the park. He never felt so full until Jonghyun fed him during lunch. And at the corny horror booth, he had never felt so secure until Jonghyun wrapped his arms around his tiny body.

After a tiring morning, the two opted for a much more quiet park to spend the rest of the day. They were strolling in the park, chatting about their favorite novel, Harry Potter, when it happened.

"Yeah," Taemin said, "Ginny loved Harry eversince, but she kept it to herself."

"Right," Jonghyun replied, suddenly looking awkward and nervous. "Just like what I did to my feelings for you."

Taemin froze. Eyes widened and mouth hung open, Taemin turned to Jonghyun.

"BWOH?"

Jonghyun, instead of answering, quickly took Taemin's hand and led him into the shade of a nearby tree. Taemin was surprised, so surprised, that he totally lost control of his mouth.

"Kim Jonghyun, what is this?" Taemin asked in an unnecessary angry tone. He really did not mean to articulate it that way, but it already painted a pained expression on Jonghyun's face.

"Taemin, let me explain," Jonghyun hurriedly said, as if scared to be cut off by Taemin.

"I have loved you eversince. From the first time I saw you, I fell in love with you. But I was scared, I was scared that if I confess, you'll leave me, you'll hate me, you won't look at me in the eyes again, so I decided to hide - "

Jonghyun was cut-off by Taemin; not by his mouth, but by his lips. He didn't know what made him do it, but he did it - he was kissing Kim Jonghyun hard on the lips.

Jonghyun's expression was beyond surprised - big tears were forming in his eyes as he savored the soft lips currently pressed onto his.

Taemin wrapped his arms around Jonghyun's neck, and started to move his lips. He was taking Jonghyun's upper lip first, devouring its suppleness. Jonghyun - on his end - responded very enthusiastically. He parted his lips and started to play with Taemin's lips. Tongues were everywhere the next moment: on the roof of Taemin's mouth, on the Jonghyun's lower lip. They also are into biting - blood was slowly oozing from the cut Jonghyun's teeth made on Taemin's lips. Teeth aren't the only one active in Jonghyun's systems - his hands are now also in action. They are sliding up and down, sometimes going way past down, pinching what's to be found there.

For what seemed like an eternity of snogging, they broke apart, breathless.

"You-... You-.." Jonghyun stuttered.

"Yes, Kim Jonghyun. I, Lee Taemin, also loved you," Taemin said calmly, a rather surprisingly bright contrast to Jonghyun's trembling. "Eversince."

And with that, Jonghyun grabbed Taemin, locking themselves in another deep and passionate kiss.

*    *    *

It was Saturday, and Minho's got nothing to do. Key was shopping (Minho HATES shopping), nothing interesting is happening to their house (Except for chickens... Nah, they weren't interesting at all, he thought), so he decided to stroll in the park to get some fresh air.

He stayed in the park the whole morning, so by afternoon, he was ready to go home. As he was headed for the park's gates, he spotted two familiar figures walking around the corner. He was intruiged by this familiarity, so he abandoned the thought of going home and followed the pair. A little adventure won't hurt, he told himself.

When he was close enough to recognize the two, he was amused because, indeed, he knows them: it was Lee Taemin and Kim Jonghyun.

"What are these guys up too? I'd better find out," he quietly said to himself, subconsciously forming an evil plan to ruin Taemin's day.

Minhodutifully followed the pair, partially hidden so as not to be seen. However, after a few uneventful minutes (What, they'll just blab the day around? He thought) he grew tired; once again, he made to leave.

"BWOH?"

Minhostopped in his tracks. It was undoubtedly Taemin, an angry Taemin. Quickly he turned around, but he only caught a glimpse of Jonghyun dragging Taemin as they disappear around the corner.

Minho's heart was pounding. What's happening? He thought, as he ran to catch up with Jonghyun and Taemin.

As he finally caught the two, his instincts told him that they were headed for the nearby tree shade, and that he should hide behind the next tree. He did act upon this impulse and after a few seconds, he was hidden behind a tree six feet away from where Taemin and Jonghyun stood.

"Kim Jonghyun, what is this?" he heard Taemin say in a very, very angry tone. Minhochuckled. Someone's in trouble, he thought happily. However, he couldn't hear Jonghyun's reply because he was talking in a very hushed voice. Minho was straining his ears to hear more when it happened.

There, six feet away, was Taemin, kissing Jonghyun wildly on the lips.

Disgusting, Minho thought, while glaring at the kissing couple. He wanted to break them apart, to ruin Taemin's romantic moment just for the fun of it; but he thought better.

He silently fished out his phone from his pocket, hit the camera button, and clicked away.

I'll ruin your life Lee Taemin,he thought, I happily will.

*    *    *

Taemin and Jonghyun spent the rest of the day chatting, laughing and kissing. This was the freest moment the boys spent together, having confessed their genuine feelings for each other.

Taemin pulled Jonghyun close - so closs lips, reaching Taemin's.

"Bwoh?" Taemin was downright taken aback by this sudden 'terms of endearment'. "What did you just say?"

Jonghyun was more taken aback by his reply.

"Uhrmmn.. Yobo. Wae?"

Taemin's face was arranged in such a way that expresses uncertainty and disbelief.

"You-... You mean... We..?" he pointed himself and Jonghyun alternatedly, indicating that he meant their relationshi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter