I'm Home~

2 Different Tears
"Since when did you get that hair style?" DaeSung asked.
"You look ....You look like...Lucifer and Ring Ding Rong mixed!! It looks....It looks!" G-D didn't finish.
"WHat? I like it! And that's the whole point!! I love Taemin's hair in Lucifer, and Jong Hyun's hair in Ring Ding Dong. I combined the two and got this! Isn't it awesome?!?"
"It looks great noona!" SeungRi gave me a thumbs up. I ruffeled his hair and smiled.
"Thank you SeungRi."
"When did you get your hair styled?" Daesung asked.
"Hm...Two days ago.."
"But two days ago and the day after, your hair was still normal." Taeyang said.
"You know me, I'm a master of wigs~"
"So that's a wig?" SeungRi asked. I took his hand, and made him pull my hair.
"Oh..." He said amazed
"IT LOOKS FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" G-D finally spilled.
"Anyways, I'll be a bit busy because I'll be performing again."
"Oh, really? Why?" Taeyang asked.
"Secret. You'll find out. Here's a hint. No more dark things."
"Ohhh.. I get it! Ah, the REAL Ha-Neul noona's back!" He gave me a high five and the other four were dumb founded.
"Hey guys, will you excuse us for a sec?" T.O.P asked, and the members listened. The left the room and closed the door.

"So Ha-Neul-yah...Do you have time tonight?"
"Yeah sure! What is it?"
"Oh, I just want to take you out for dinner."
"Oh really? Sure! I'm up for it. Formal?"
"No..It's casual."
"Okay~ I'll see you later oppa. I'm going to just visit some friends."
"Oh, okay." He got up and headed for the door. I stopped him by grabbing his arm. He turned around and gave me a puzzled look.

"I forgot this before I got on the plane." I kissed him on the lips and wrapped my arms around his neck. I pulled away after 5 minutes, then he left the room.

No One's POV

T.O.P went into Big Bang's practice room smiling.

"SO? Did you tell her?!" G-D asked all happy.
"YOU SAID IT DIDN'T YOU!!!" SeungRi clapped.
"No. I'm taking her out tonight to a rose garden so tell her."
"Aw, our hyung is a helpless romatic guy." Daesung folded his hands as if he was praying and looked like he was daydreaming.
"Why are you smiling then?" Taeyang asked.
"She kissed me...again like before..." T.O.P said, then colapsed to the floor.

Ha-Neul's POV

I watched the guys talking to T.O.P, and giggled to myself when he colapsed. *What a guy.* I walked to SM entertainment's building and stood outside SHINee's room. I started singing Lucifer, then opened the door, and kept singing as I walked in.

"Sumeul gotdo chatji mothae naneun
Piharyeogo aesseobwado
Geobujocha hal su eopneun
Nege gadhyeobeorin na
Sarangieotdamyeon
Jeongmal saranghaetdeon georamyeon
Naege ireojineun mala
Her whisper is the Lucifer

Nareul mukkgo gadundamyeon sarangdo mukkin chae
Miraedo mukkin chae keojil su eopneunde
Jayuropke biwonohgo barabwa
Ojik neoman chae-ulke neoman gadeuk chae-ulke~~" I sang.

"WAH~"
"NOONA!" Taemin said running to me with his arms open. I hugged him, then the rest of SHINee.
"Hey guys." I smiled.
"My hair!" Taemin pointed at my hair.
"And mine!" Jong Hyun did the same.
"It looks so cool! You combined Lucifer and Ring Ding Dong!" Onew said.
"It looks good. I like it." Minho smiled.
"Yah! Why didn't you do my hair style?" Key pouted.
"So you want me to go half bald?"
"No, I ment the style of Ring Ding Dong."
"Oh, that'll be my next hair cut, which is in 6 months." I stuck my touge out at him.
"It's worth the wait because noona's getting my hair style!!" He started jumping around.
"I'm having a party tomorrow, and I want you guys to come. I'll have gifts for all my guests."
"Is it like all guys?" Jong Hyun asked, still fasinated with my hair.
"Pretty much. I'll be the only girl. Well besides Jerry."
"And Taemin. He's so pretty he's practically a girl." Minho explained.
"Right. Anyways I gotta run. I gotta see my Beasts."
"Okay, bye bye~"
"Bye noona~!" I left their practice room and said my hello's to Beast. I told them about the party, then went home. I texted G-D about the party and to tell the other members about it. I layed on my bed, and played Lucifer as well as Better Together, Digital Bounce, and No Other.

"There's no other person I love so much than T.O.P. At last, I'm Home~" I told myself.