Goodbyes~

2 Different Tears
I woke up the next morning...in T.O.P's arms.

http://tennesseebedbarn.com/yahoo_site_admin/assets/images/sb10065248h-015_-_young_couple_sleeping_on_bed_in_hotel_room_elevated_view.154160959_std.jpg

I got up right away and changed into a light blue dress, black and white flats, silver, cross earrings, a key neckalce, a black and gold star bracelet and a headband with a light blue bow on it.

dress:http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=8711489

flats:http://www.starletsandharlets.com/v/vspfiles/photos/DAISY-64-WHITE-2T.jpg

earrings:http://www.ohsobella.com/files/Cross_Earrings.JPG

necklace:http://media.photobucket.com/image/korean%20necklace/elisher/7323219a.jpg

bracelet:http://aliaso.com/blinkblink/images/Korean%20Bracelet/1BMP03.jpg

headband:http://cn1.kaboodle.com/hi/img/c/0/0/4b/a/AAAADIifafwAAAAAAEunqA.jpg?v=1242367352000

I made some waffles and put them on a pretty plate. I made 10 and I ate 4. I drank a glass of OJ, and filled another glass and put it on the table. I took a piece of paper and wrote a note.

'I'm just going out, I'll be back as soon as I can. If you're leaving the house too, text me and I'll meet you where ever. Sunni~~ ^.^'

I got my duffel bag that I brought, and took it with me to the building. I went into Big Bang's room, and everyone was there, except for T.O.P of course.

"Hey guys." I said as I put my bag down.
"Did he say it noona?" SeungRi asked and I nodded.
"That idiot doesn't know anything." Taeyang scoffed.
"What did you guys tell him anyway?" I asked.
"We didn't tell him you were leaving but we said ''You don't know what you have until it's gone.' I don't think he knew what we meant." Daesung answered.
"That's the easiest thing to figure out! Jeez, he is an idiot after all." I stated.
"I know. We'll ask him what he'd do if you left without telling him. He'll definatly answer that." G-D suggested.
"Okay, but don't make it too obvious." I smiled. I stepped out of their room and bumped into someone.

"Oh, mian hae." I bowed to T.O.P.
"I forgot to text, but I think that's unnecessary." He smiled as he looked into my eyes. I smiled back, then went into my room. I closed the door and sat on the floor with my back against it.
"He doesn't even know." I siad to myself. Then I noticed that his hair was up and he had frames on. *I'm so slow today.* I got up, and made a video. I made a video for my main channel, and I danced to 4 songs.

Saranghae U by Seo In Guk
2 Different Tears by Wonder Girls
Heaven by Big Bang
Bad Girl Good Girl by Miss A

I finished the video and bid my viewers a goodbye.

"I won't be uploading for a while maybe. The uploads might just be vlogs though because I'm going overseas for promoting. I'll be so busy, I won't be able to make covers until I come back. Up coming covers I'll make are going to be covers of SHINee, Super Junior, Se7en, Narsha, 4Minute, Sistar, SS501, and Taeyang. If there's anymore, I'll tell you guys about it in the upcoming videos. I hope you guys go off well. And wish me luck! Bye bye~ Jenny Kim out~" I turned my camera off, did some editing and uploaded it on Youtube. My stomach started grumbling, then I realised it was lunch. I peaked next door and saw Big Bang scolding T.O.P.

"Hyung just tell her! You might not have time left!" Taeyang told him.
"C'mon hyung! We all know she loves you too~" SeungRi pleaded.
"Just tell her!" Daesung repeated.
"Hyung, what if she was to leave right now, would you tell her??" G-D asked.
"Of course I would. But she's not so I won't tell her." T.O.P repiled. I sighed then went to the Cube's building.

"Hi Ms.Kwon."
"Hi Kim Ha-Neul-sshi~" She smiled. I went up to Beast's room and smiled.

"Hey guys~" I called and waved.
"Hey Sunni~" They all called back. I sighed, then looked down.
"I'm leaving tomorrow." I said quietly.
"BWOH!?!"
"I'm going overseas for a month or so and I won't see you guys until then."
"Who know's?" KiKwang asked.
"Big Bang except Seung Hyun. I can't tell him. He'll make me stay, but I have to go."
"Have you said it yet?" Jun Hyung asked and I nodded.
"Not yet. I want him to say it."
"Then tell him too." Dong Woon said right away.
"I'm waiting for him to say it, but he doesn't have much time left. I want you guys to take caer of Big Bang, even though you guys are the younger ones. And DooJoon, take care of the members. Guys, take care of the leader." I took 300'000 out of my wallet and gave it to DooJoon.

"Don't spend it for random reasons. I'll get more money sent some time. If you guys need something like...I don't know, and outfit...text me and I'll get it sent." I smiled.
"Bye guys~" I waved then left. A few tears rolled down my face as I walked to the SM building, I told SHINee and Super Junior about my oversea promotions and told them goodbye also. I went home and cooked a meal for mysself then lay down in my room.

"I'm going to miss this place even though it's only for a month." I told myself. "Well, at least I said my goodbyes. It's better than having to say it on the day I leave because I'll cry."