She's Gone~

2 Different Tears

I woke up at 4AM just to get ready. I took a shower, then changed into track pants, a t-shirt that T.O.P bought me (which I don't remember when he gave it to me) and tied my hair into a mini bun. I got a toque on covering my hair so that only my bangs showed, and put some black high cut converse on. It was almost 5 so I woke my brothers up. They got ready and we drove to the YG building to wait for the other 4 to come with us. My flight was at 7:30, and it was just 7. We waited almost half an hour for all of them to arrive, then we left the building to go to the airport at 6:30. We got inside and went near the gate was where I'd have to leave.

"So, this if your first time back going america right?" Seung Ri asked.
"Yeah kinda. I went when I was little, then came back about 6 years ago."
"Bring us a souvenier okay?" Dae Sung smiled.
"I will, don't worry." I ruffled his hair.
"You better answer my video chats when you're free." G-D warned.
"Don't worry. I will."
"You better still know how to dance I Need A Girl when you come back, because that's the first thing we're doing, okay?" Taeyang asked, and I nodded.
"Now you two. Don't trash the house, don't do anything to my room, don't do anything nasty if the other is in the house, and don't bother any of my friends. If I find out, samchon will kill you, or you'll get hurt badly."
"Araso~" The saluted, then G-D got a phone call.

"If it's Seung Hyun oppa, put it on speaker, if not, just do what you needa do." G-D checked and it was him.
"Hello?"
"G-D, where are you guys? I checked the dorm and Ha-Neul's place, no one's home." T.O.P said. G-D covered the mic then spoke.
"Should we tell him?" G-D asked.
"Yes, he'll be too late though." G-D took his hand off the speaker then replied.
"We're at the airport. Ha-Neul's leaving."
"She's what?!?!?! Why didn't she tell me?"
"She knew you were going to make her stay, but she has to leave. If you want to catch her hyung, you better hurry." After a few seconds we didn't hear anything.
"Hello? Hello? Hyung!" G-D said. He put his phone away then shrugged. I checked my watch, and it was 6:40.

*Seung Hyun oppa, please hurry~!*

No One's POV

T.O.P drove as fast as he could to the airport to catch Ha-Neul before she left.

*Why didn't she tell me?! GAH!!!!!!*

Two minutes before the plane was to leave, and T.O.P got inside the airport. He ran everywhere to look for them. When he found G-D he asked him where she was.

"Where the hell is she?!" He said angrily. G-D pointed to the gate, and T.O.P spotted her passing through.
"HA-NEUL!!!!" He yelled. She turned her head and saw him. She looked down and kept walking.
"HA-NEUL-YAH!!!!!!!!!!" He screamed. T.O.P ran to the gate, but the security didn't let him pass.

"HA-NEUL!! DON'T LEAVE ME!! DON'T LEAVE YET!!!" He kept repeating, but she was gone. He walked over to Big Bang and sat on the floor with his face barried in his knee's.

"Guys, now I know what you mean. I didn't even tell her that I love her. Now that's ruined." T.O.P cried, litteraly.
"Hyung, don't cry." Seung Ri patted his back.
"She's gone." T.O.P said to himself.
-----------------------------------------------------------
instead of she's back, she's gone~! get it. wow. i need to lay off the music for a while, BUT I CAN'T LIVE~! support my upcoming fanfic : winglin.net/fanfic/iloveGD3