Finally, A Real Date With Choi Seung Hyun~

2 Different Tears

I finished packing then I tried to cry so I could call T.O.P. Jun Hyung texted me a while ago saying to lie to T.O.P about him breaking my heart or something so I would end up with him. I thanked him a million times for caring so much. When I started crying I got my phone out and call T.O.P.

"Hello?"
"S-S-Seung H-Hyun oppa.......He dumped me.......He just dumped me..." I said in between in-hales.
"Jun Hyung did?! I'm-"
"Oppa don't. It'll make my life and his worse."
"Are you going to be okay?" *Jeez this guys really doesn't know girls.*

"I..I don't know..."
"Do you want me to go to your house?"
"I-if you c-can.."
"I'll be right over." I put my phone away then sat in the living room and cried more.

"Omomomo. What's wrong?" Hyun Joong asked. I put a finger over my lips.
"Shhh. Take Jerry out somewhere. Call some of your friends and Jerry's friends. Go hang out, not here. Go to a norebang or something, just leave!" I gave him my wallet which had 500'000 won in it. *I hope that's enough for them.* Jerry and Hyun Joong left the house immediatly, and I continued to cry. I heard knocking at the front door and I answered.

"I heard what Jun Hyung did. Are you okay??" DooJoon was the one who rang the doorbell.
"I'll be fine, now leave! Please!" I gave him 10'000 that was in my pocket and he ran off. I closed the door, then sat on the couch. I heard the doorbell ring again, but that time, I looked through the window to check who it was. I opened the door and found T.O.P.

"Oppa..." I hugged him tight. He hugged me back, and my hair.
"Don't worry. I'm here." He whispered.
"Oppa, what do I do now? I feel so...out of place..." I trailed.

No One's POV

Before she even called T.O.P she told G-D about her leaving. She siad that she really loves T.O.P, and wants him to confess in two days.

Flashback

"G-D, I'm leaving in two days to start promoting over seas. Jun Hyung just dumped me, and I really like Seung Hyun-sshi. I really really want to hear him say that he loves me before I leave. G-D, please help me."
"W-what? You're leaving?! You recently had your comeback."
"I know, but I have too. Please help me."
"Okay, okay. I'll tell hyung to tell you what you want to hear."
"Just don't mention me, at all. As in don't say I wanted to hear it."
"I know, I know. I'm not a complete idiot you know." She heard him scoff. The both put their phones away, and G-D started bugging T.O.P.

"Hyung~~ Hurry and tell her already!!" G-D poked the older one.
"I can't...She just called. She told me that Jun Hyung dumped her. I can't tell her right away. She's going through a rough stage right now you know?" T.O.P replied as he got ready to meet with her.

"Ah hyung!! Just tell her!! We all know you want to, and that she loves you as much as you do!" SeungRi poked him.
"C'mon hyung. She might give up on you if you don't tell her quick enough." Taeyang explained.
"Yeah! You should know the saying. 'You don't know what you have until it's gone.'" Daesung stated as-a-matter-of-factly. G-D told the members about to get T.O.P to confess to her.

"I can't. I'll tell her when I'm ready." T.O.P said as he opened the door.
"Didn't you hear what Daesung said?!? 'You don't know what you have until it's gone.' YOu better take that to heart hyung." G-D said.
"Oh I will." T.O.P smirked.
"Because it might happen soon." G-D said quietly, but T.O.P heard it.

End of flashback

G-D followed T.O.P and watched them from a distance.

*Well, if I can't be her boyfriend, I'll be her brother. I gave up too easily.* G-D thought to himself.

"Oppa, what do I do now? I feel so...out of place..." She trailed.

*I've never seen her like this...Well, I have seen her cry, but not this way....*

"Forget about it and move on." T.O.P pulled away and smiled at Ha-Neul. He wiped her tears away and she gave a small smile back.
"Tell you what, let's go to the zoo. I bet Jae Kyung misses you." T.O.P said as he pulled her towards his car.
"I don't have my wallet..." She whispered to herself. "Uhm...wait here." She said.

Ha-Neul's POV

I ran into my house to grab my other wallet that had 500'000 in it also. I changed into a summer dress, flats, the special black earrings, a pretty headband (the way G-D wears them), and a bracelet.

dress:http://www.bridalwave.tv/mother%20dress.JPG

flats: http://www.shoewawa.com/38507929-01.jpg

headband:http://img.hottopic.com/is/image/HotTopic/252443_hi?$product$

bracelet: http://aliaso.com/blinkblink/images/Korean%20Bracelet/1BMP03.jpg

I stepped out and got into the car with my wristlet.

*Finally, a real date with Choi Seung Hyun!!!*