Live Debut and Surprisingly Hot~

2 Different Tears

Ha-Neul's POV
-----------------------------------------------------------

The day had came. It was my debut! My MV for The Day Of My Confession was released two days ago, and my album yesterday. On YouTube, not many views. Only a thousand. And only 20 albums were bought. Not bad for a rookie I guess. I was up next on Music Bank, and I was really nervous. I was going over my lyrics and found my sunbae's walking towards me.

"Good luck Sunni!" SeungRi called.
"Good luck, Naomi." G-Dragon smiled.
"Have fun~" Taeyang told me.
"Do your best!" Daesung clapped.
"Oh, what about you Choi Seung Hyun, huh?" I nodded my head towards T.O.P.
"Oh, uhm......... Good luck with your haters." he scoffed. "And have fun." he whispered.
"Hm? What was that? I can't hear you." I leaned my ear to him.
"Have fun." he muttered looking away.
"Aw, thanks Choi! I'll see ya guys later, I'm on." I smiled and waved, jogging to the stage.

During my performance, the fans were chanting. I was happy about that. At the end, I posed and the fans were screaming their lungs off! I went backstage and alot of other idols went to me, and started talking. I saw B2ST, 4Minute, Kara and more.

"Noona! Great performance!" I heard one from B2ST.
"Unni! Teach me that dance!" I heard from a Kara member.
"You did great!" Etc. So many sunbae's saying I did a good job. I smiled and thanked them. I walked up to T.O.P, and smirked at him.

"Where's my haters?" I asked, looking around. "I think I have none." I smiled.
"GREAT JOB OUT THERE!" G-D screamed and hugged me.
"You did amazing. I think you'll get a ton of fans." TaeYang smiled.
"Amazing? Noona made the fans faint!" SeungRi said peeking at the fans.
"I did?" I asked curiously, tilting my head. SeungRi walked to me, and patted my back.
"Yes you did." He said nodding.
"Well, you took your shirt off, and only had a sports bra on, then you ripped your pants and had short shorts on. I think that would've killed the guys and make the girls want to copy." Taeyang stated. I blushed abit.
"That was....not apart of the choreography." I mumbled looking at the floor.
"WHAT?!" G-D screamed.
"I wanted to do that. And it was fun." I looked at them, rubbing the back of my neck.
"Yah, Choi Seung Hyun, you didn't say anything yet." I said as I turned to face him, and found his jaw wide open and eyes round like a baseball. I put my hands on my waist.

"What's with the look? It seems like you saw a ghost." I stated.
"That, that-" He started. He looked at me, head to toe, then turned around.
"What's wrong with him?" I turned to Big Bang. SeungRi went infront of T.O.P and held in his laugher.
"Noona, he liked that performace." SeungRi rejoiced.
"Mwoh?" I walked infront of T.O.P and looked at his face.
"Omo, you're not falling for me are you? Look at you, you're blushing." I laughed. I walked away to get a drink, and get dressed. As I walked away, I heard their conversation.

"Hyung, what's wrong?" DaeSung asked.
"She said you-" G-D stopped himself. "She was right."
"That performance was surprisingly hot." Was the last thing I heard, and it was from T.O.P himself.