Min Chap- GIFTS~

2 Different Tears

NO one's POV

Meanwhile, in Beast's practice room, Dong Woon noticed a pretty light green bag.

"Hyungs, I think Sunni left something." He said. Jun Hyung took his phone out and texted Ha-Neul.

'what's the light green bag for?'
'oh, it's for dong woon. tell him happy birthday, it's a gift from me.'
'oh kay. where r u?'
'heading to inki with F4. the real F4.'
'okay, see ya <3' IHe put his phone away and told Dong Woon.

"Ha-Neul said happy birthday. It's a gift for you." Jun Hyung said. DOng Woon sat on the floor and carefully opened the gifts.

"IPOD AND HEADPHONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He screamed.
"Wah~ Dong Woon, you got the same thing I got!" DooJoon gave him a high five. Dong Woon was playing around with his iPod, when they heard knocking. Jun Hyung answered it and saw a man in a black suit.

"Is this Beast's practice room?"
"Yes, why?"
"Take these two." The man gave Jun Hyung two bags, then left. One said KiKwang the other said YoSeob. He gave it to them, and they also opened it. They both found and iPod touch and headphones in green and purple.

"What about us?" Hyun Seung complained.
"I know what she did. Since she got DOng Woon and DooJoon gifts, she got KiKwang and YoSeob gifts because their birthday already past. Hyun Seung, we're getting ours when it's our birthday."
"Wah~ So many gifts! First the tuxedos and suits, and now more gifts!" KiKwang rejoiced.