The Real F4~

2 Different Tears

i can't think of any other good names for the F4 guys, so I'll just use the one in the drama :P
-----------------------------------------------------------

Ji Hoo and I walked into a fancy restaurant and sat at a table with 3 other men already there.

"Hey Ha-Neul~" They all called.
"Won Bin, Jun Pyo, Yi Jung, anneyong~" I waved and sat down.
"Where have you all been? I've been so lonely." I pouted.
"Aw, you could've called us!" Won Bin told me.
"Even if you guys were somewhere in the world? I don't think so. Anyways...are you guys going to be there tonight?"
"Be where?" Jun Pyo asked.
"I didn't tell them about it yet..." Ji Hoo trailed.
"I thought you did! Oh jeez. Are you guys going to the hall later?" I asked.
"There's a party tonight?" Yi Jung asked.
"Not a party...well sorta. But it's for a drama."
"Oo! I'd love to go!" Jun Pyo said.
"It's not for tv. It's for Youtube." After talking about the drama and lunch, we went to the building, and talking in my room.

"Naomi~" I heard a familliar, yet annoying voice. The door opened and I found my manager.
"What the hell do you want?" I yelled.
"Manager?" Jun Pyo asked.
"That's no way to treat him." Won Bin laughed.
"He's just a jackass that's why." I answered.
"You and G-D are leaving in a few minutes, so get into you outfit because you're first and there won't be anytime to change there." Manager Wang said.
"Where's my-" I was interputed by something heavy hitting me. It slid to the floor, and I looked at the door, yet he was already gone.

"Is he really your manager? He looks really young." Yi Jung said.
"Yeah, he's like a younger brother to me." I answered. I took the cased outfit and went into the wash room to change. I did the smokey eye and got black lipstick on.

Smokey eye: http://www.dollmyface.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/smokey-eye-makeup1.jpg

lipstick: http://www.thefashiontime.com/wp-content/themes/mimbo2.2/images/2008/08/blacklip.jpg

Outfit: http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs20/f/2007/274/c/e/Gothic_Dress_by_Lyanaling.jpg

I stepped out, and F4 gasped.

"You-"
"What-"
"Why-"
"What the hell are you wearing?!?!" Ji Hoo yelled.
"What? It's the style~ I like it." I smiled. "Let's go before we're late. You guys are lucky you're in casual clohes. And Ji Hoo, you're lucky you changed your clothes." I smirked. I knocked on Big Bang's door and stepped in.

"G-D. Let's-" I saw him in a... very different out fit.

#4 is G-D's outfit: http://thumbs2.modthesims.info/img/6/4/7/2/3/MTS2_Noogie666_699972_Gothic_Wear_V2_Inline_2.jpg

"Uhm.....You look.."
"Yeah I know." He said as he closed the door to their room and we got into the van.
"This is just for a performace guys, don't worry. Oh, Wang, this is the real F4, my best friends." I said.
"Nice to meet you guys. Oh and Naomi, you're going to film for an MV with T.O.P." My manager said.