A Mini Drama Of Our Own~

2 Different Tears

"How is that fake?" T.O.P asked as he pointed at me, YoSeob and Dong Woon. Then my phone rang.

"Every day I shock (shock)
Every night I shock (shock)
I’m sorry jebal naege dasi dolawa jullae
Every day I shock (shock)
Every night I shock (shock)
nan neo ttaemune amugeotdo hal su eoptneunde oh
Come to me oh oh oh tonight so so crazy
Come back back back to me (I’m waiting (for) you you)
Oh oh oh tonight so so crazy
jeoldaero kkaeeonal su eopseul geot gata ma shock" Went my phone, then I picked up.

"Hey baby!"
"Oh! Hi..."
"Where are you?"
"In the practice room..."
"Oh. I knew it! I'm at the door." The door opened, and everyone put their attention to Jun Hyung.

"Hi..."
"Jun Hyung..." I trailed, trying to make the 'cheating' act real.
"Jun Hyung." T.O.P said. "I'm sorry to tell you this but.."
"I'm cheating on you." I said before T.O.P could say anything.
"But I thought-" G-D covered his mouth before anything else could be said. He brought him into Bi Bang's room, and I followed, G-D left the room, then I closed the door.

"What's going on?" Jun Hyung asked.
"Seung Hyun believe's I'm really cheating on you...And we're just playing with his head. When we're officially done this drama, we'll show him, and tell him the truth."
"Oh..."
"And to make it real, you'll have to slap me."
"I can't." He said.
"You have to."
"I can't just slap you! You know I really really like you!"
"I do too, I just need you to slap me."
"Can't we just fake it?"
"No...cause Seung Hyun's going to see it."
"YOU WANT TO GET ME KILLED?" He rasied his voice.
"I'll protect you. Trust me. Jun Hyung please. Just this once. I need you to." I begged.
"Alright fine."
"Thanks." I kissed Jun Hyung quickly, then got my phone out.

'let him thru.' I texted G-D.

"Oppa..please! It's was a mistake!" I said as the door opened. Then Jun Hyung slapped me across the face. I landed on the floor to make it look like a hard, and powerful hit.
"You don't deserve to even know me anymore." He said with disgust, then walked towards the door. I looked, and T.O.P was about to hit him.

"SEUNG HYUN DON'T! He's right. Just leave him." Jun Hyung left, and I was holding my cheek as tears rolled down my face. T.O.P ran to me and held me in his hands.

"Are you okay?"
"I'm fine...I knew I shouldn't of..." I got up, and started walking home, alone. I got a text, and I checked it.

'did it hurt? oh i knew i should've hit you lighter! im an idiot. i'll make it up to you'
'jun, it didn't hurt...'
'i knew it! i'm such an idiot! i hit you too hard!'
'it didn't hurt...'
'i'm so sorry! wait wat?'
'dude, this is the 3rd time, it didn't hurt. it felt like u thumped me...'
'ah! i'm so happy i didn't hurt u!
so can we go for dinner tonight?'
'i'm filming... we'll be done sometime this week. probably in two days'
'oh..okay..well wenev ur free, gimma a call kay?'
'kay. see ya.'
'bye baby.'
'bye junnie' I put my phone away and walked into my house.

"It's okay Ha-Neul!"
"We're here if you need anything." I heard my brothers say.
"What?"
"T.O.P hyung told us Jun Hyung broke up with you!" Jerry said.
"You're cheeks red! What happened?" Hyun Joong asked.
"Nothing." I said as I passed by them both. He touched my cheek and it hurt. I gasped, then put a hand over my cheek.
"He hit you didn't he?! That Jun Hyung is an idiot for hitting my sister." Hyun Joong said as he walked to the door. I grabbed his arm and prevented him to talk to Jun Hyung.

"Jun Hyung didn't hit me. T.O.P was going to hit Jun Hyung, but I stepped in. I didn't want anyone hurt."
"You're not supposed to get hit though!" Jerry said.
"I'm used to it."
"Well, I'm going to scold T.O.P for hitting you!" Hyun Joong walked to the door, and opened it.
"It was an accident hyung. No need. You should scold your sister because she ran in the way." Jerry said. Hyun Joong turned around, closed the door and scolded me.

*ah...a mini drama of our own...great...*