Ep3: The Park+REAL DISCOVERY~

2 Different Tears

The next day, I went to Big Bang's room to get Taeyang and Seungri.

"Hey guys! I'm here!" I called as I stepped into their room.
"Hey Ms actress!" Taeyang emphasized the actress.
"Yeah! What hyung said!" SeungRi said a bit loud.
"Anyways, you guys ready? We're going out to a park."
"A playground?!" SeungRi asked with excitement.
"No..." I trailed.
"Just get ready." Taeyang said.
"Where are you guys going?" T.O.P asked.
"That's for us to know, including Daesung and G-D, and for you to find out." I smirked.
"Oy, G-D. What are they doing?"
"Oh, none of you're buisness." G-D replied coldly.
"Daesung.." T.O.P poked him. Daesung nodded then looked at me.

"G-D, are you coming today?"
"If I'm allowed."
"You are. You just have to ask. And I think we'll need you."
"I'm ready!" SeungRi and Taeyang called.
"G-D, just come." I walked to the door and the three followed.

No One's POV

"WHERE ARE THEY GOING?!?" T.O.P yelled as they left.
"I can't tell you hyung...But if you have been paying attention she hasn't been with Jun Hyung. I heard she was on a date with Dong Woon yesterday, and DooJoon saw her." Daesung said. *Jeez, I feel like a gossip girl.* He thought.

"SHE'S CHEATING?!" T.O.P ran out the door, and drove around to looked for them.

At the set...

"Are you guys ready?" Ha-Neul asked.
"READY! ACTION!" Hyun Seung called. Ha-Neul sat on a bench in a park with YoSeob. His arm was around her, and she sat really close to him. While DooJoon and his friends, Seungri, Taeyang, Dong Hae, Sung Min and G-D, walk at that same park, and from a distance, they see Ha-Neul with YoSeob.

"Hey DooJoon, isn't that Ha-Neul?" G-D asked.
"Dude, she's completely cheating on you. Remember yesterday?" Taeyang said.
"Hyung, I knew she was a bad girl anyway. You should've stayed away from her." SeungRi explained.
"Go there and dump her. You don't deserve this man." Dong Hae pointed at Ha-Neul and YoSeob while YoSeob moved the hair away from her face and tuck it behind her ear. No one knew, but T.O.P was watching everything.

"DooJoon, I told you she's a player." SungMin said. DooJoon ignored them, and they all kept walking. As the neared the bench, DooJoon and Ha-Neul made eye-contact. He gave her a disgusted look, and she gave him a sad look. As DooJoon passed by the bench, YoSeob smirked and DooJoon whispered something to her.

"I can't believe you." He continued walking with his friends, and Ha-Neul teared.

"She's really cheating!!" T.O.P said. He went back to the YG building.

"CUT! Good Job! We'll finish tonight." Hyun Seung called.

Ha-Neul's POV

We all went back to the building, and into my room. Big Bang went to their room, but I called them to my room.

"Hey guys, come next door, we're having lunch."
"YOU!" T.O.P yelled and pointed at me.
"What?" I asked.
"You're a cheater!!!" I widened my eyes, then looked at Daesung. He nervously smiled and laughed a bit.

"Why would you cheat on Jun Hyung? Yeah, I don't like him because you're his girlfriend, but he doesn't deserve this! Yesterday you were on a date with Dong Woon and now you're with YoSeob?!? You...YOU !" He yelled.
"He deserved it." I simply said. He's not paying attention to my videos that it's only a mini drama, and he believe's it's real, so I'll play it real.

"He doesn't deserve that. He's a good guy! Why are you doing this to him?" T.O.p continued.
"Hyung, you really aren't paying attention!" Taeyang said.
"I AM! I'm paying so much attention! Dude! She's cheating on her boyfriend!" T.O.P faced Big Bang. I sighed, then went into my room.

"T.O.P believe's I'm cheating on Jun Hyung. Play along." I said. They nodded, then everyone but YoSeob and Dong Woon left. We were eating in peace, then the door slammed open.

"Hyung, just calm down. You'll find out sooner or later." G-D explained as everyone walked in.
"You're discovery is fake hyung!" SeungRi said.
"IT'S A REAL DISCOVERY! HA-NEUL IS CHEATING ON HER BOYFRIEND!!" T.O.P yelled.

*Aish...this pabo....i thought he'd be first to find out about my drama...but no! he's an idiot..*