Episode 2: Discovery

2 Different Tears

The next day was DooJoon's birthday. I got the Beat's headphones and the ipod (boxed), wrapped them in tissue paper, then put them in a bag. I went over to Cube Entertainment's building.

"Hi Mr.Lee! Is Beast in?"
"Yes. They are practicing." He smiled.
"Thank you." I bowed then went to their room.

"Good morning!" I waved.
"Morning!" Everyone replied.
"DooJoonie." I called and gestured him to come to me with my index finger. I gave him the bag and he gave me a confused look.
"What's this?"
"Happy birthday." I smiled. He hugged me and smiled.
"You didn't have to."
"Trust me, I had to. Open it, I know you'll like it." He sat on the floor, took the two, wrapped boxes out and opened them.

"OWAH!!! AN IPOD OND HEADPHONES! THANK YOU!" DooJoon yelled as if it was Christmas. Jun Hyung wrapped one arm around my waist, and I placed my head on his shoulder.
"That's nice of you to get him a gift." He whispered.
"Oh you know I had to. It was shipped just last night." I smiled.
"I forgot to tell you guys, today we're filming episode two. And today one of you guys have a part in this episode. Any volunteers?"
"I wanna be first!" Dong Woon raised his hand.
"Okay, you and DooJoon have special parts today, the rest of you are with fimling and anything else." I took my wallet out and took 200'000 won out.

"Here's some money, go shopping today. You'll need to be busy today." I smiled.
"I can't take this."
"Just take it. That's not too much."
"Not to much? You can buy so much with that!" Dong Woon scoffed.
"Take it." I pushed my hand forward towards Jun Hyung and he took it. He kissed me, then left. I ped my duffel bag and handed KiKwang and Hyun Seung a camera each.

"One of you will film DooJoon out in the hall, and the other will film me in here as we're talking to each other on the phone. I'll do any editing after. Keep the door open so you can hear YoSeob. DooJoon, you studied the script last night right?"
"Yup."
"Good. Get ready." KiKwang and DooJoon went into the hall while Hyun Seung and I went near a wall to film.

"Ready, and ACTION!" YoSeob called. The phone rings for 3 seconds then I answer the phone.

"Hello?" DooJoon called.
"Oh! Hi DooJoon oppa."
"Where are you?"
"I'm at a store."
"Oh, okay. Are you free today?"
"Sorry, I'm with my cousin today, she's sick and I need to take care of him. My aunt is out of town. My cousin just called that she's sick, so I went over to take care of her."
"Oh, that's okay. You have to anyway right? It's cool."
"Sorry, it's okay?"
"Yeah. Bye."
"Sorry." We both hung up.

"CUT!" YoSeob called.
"Next, we are going to a restaurant." I said as I put the cameras in my bag.
"Won't we get attacked by fans?" Hyun Seung asked.
"No. I reserved the store, and got some people to be extras in the restaurant to make it look legit." We got into the van, and I drove to the restaurant I reserved. DooJoon sat at a table with Taeyang, Seungri, Dong Hae, and Sung Min.

"I gave them scripts also, they know what they are doing. Get ready." I said and Dong Woon and I left the restaurant.

"ACTION!" I heard YoSeob yell.

"Hey DooJoon, aren't you supposed to be with you girl right now?" Dong Hae asked.
"Can't. She's taking care of her cousin." He replied. I walked in with Dong Woon and looked around. I stopped when I saw DooJoon, then frowned slightly. He looked back, then nodded his head with disbelief. I looked away and Dong Woon pulled me to a table. We started talking, then DooJoon got up, and sat with some random girl and started talking to her. I looked at him from time to time, with a concerned look. After we had a meal, we talked abit more. I looked at DooJoon, and he looked back. I got up, and marched out the restaurant while Dong Woon followed.

"CUT! Good job." YoSeob yelled. I went back into the restaurant and spoke up.
"You will get paid by tomorrow personaly by my manager. Thank you for participating." Beast and I went out side and filmed DooJoon walking alone, talking to himself.

"Today's discovery. My girlfriend is cheating on me." He said quietly.
"Cut. That's a wrap." YoSeob called. I took the camera's and went home to edit. Near the end, when I leave, I put the audio "Even if I cheat, Don’t you ever cheat" in and made the "pijima" part echo 3 times. Then it fades. After, it fades to DooJoon walking. I uploaded the video as

"Never Will Happen, I Hope. Episode 2: Discovery."