A Fight, Blood Stains, and OMG!!!

2 Different Tears

After....an HOUR...I made it home. I got inside my house, slammed the front door, and sat down with my back on it.

"I WILL NEVER WALK HOME ALONE FROM MY FRIENDS HOUSE EVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled. I had blood stains on my shirt. I fought nearly 10 guys.
"Augh....they never know when to give up." I said to myself with my eyes closed.
"What happened?" I opened my eyes and found my shirtless twin coming down the stairs.

"I ran into a bunch of guys and got into a fight."
"Wow you're a man."
"SHUT UP! Anyways, they never gave up, so I had to fight more." I heard the doorbell ring, but I didn't answer it right away. I checked who it was through the window and it was Jun Hyung. I opened the door and smiled.

"Hi Jun Hyungie!" I waved. He smiled, then widened his eyes.
"WHAT HAPPENED?!?" He yelled. I pulled him into the house and locked the door.
"Uhm...I ran into a few guys, and got into a fight."
"Didn't I tell you not to walk home alone?"
"I know, I know, but today's fight was fun!" I did a superman pose.
"That's not funny. Go wash your face, you have blood all over it." He said. I put my head down and headed upstairs. I went into the wash room, and took my shirt off and realised I had a bruise under my ribs on the right side. I touched it and it burned.

"AW !" I screamed. I opened the cupboards under the sink, and got some things out. I got some salompas* and a gauze bandage. I put the salompas over the bruise then wrapped the bangage around my whole waist around and over the bruise. I washed my face with water, then soap, and rinsed my face again. Jun Hyung came into the washroom in a rush.

"What's wrong? I heard you scream." He said out of breathe.
"It's nothing. Just a really really really painful bruise." I said as if I never screamed.
"Are you okay?"
"I'll be fine." I said as I wiped my face with a towel. I turned towards the door then I felt a pair of lips on mine. I widened my eyes, then he pulled away.
"Don't ever scare me like that again." I went to my room and found 2 bags there. I turned and gave Jun Hyung a confused look.

"I can't always use Hyun Joong hyung's clothes. SO I brought some of my pj's, clothes, shoes, other."
"Oh, okay. Get changed then." I said, then he took his jeans off.
"I meant in the wahsroom."
"What? I'm not taking my underwear off. I just took a shower." He said, then I shrugged.
"Continue." I took my pants and tank top off, then I felt a pair of arms around my waist and a kiss on my neck.
"Go to bed in that." Jun Hyung whispered in my ear, and it made a shiver run down my spine.
"I can't, unless I want to get by you." I replied coldly.
"Isn't that what you want?" He smirked.

*Gosh, this kid really knows how to....*

I didn't answer, I was too shocked that Jun Hyung was hugging me from behind. He was in shorts and I was in my underwear and a bra only. I took his arms off me and turned around. He gave me a confused look and I gave him a plain look. I threw my hands around his neck, and kissed him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and brought me closer. I played with his hair and he smirked like he did earlier today. He made a trail of kisses to my neck, then when I gasped, he started on that spot on my neck.

"A-ah....Jun Hyungie...ungh...." I moaned. He kissed me again, and started to carress my thigh. Then I heard harsh knocking. Jun Hyung stopped, then I yelled.

"OOOHHH MMMYYY GGGOOODDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I opened my door, and yelled again.
"WHAT THE HELL?!? THAT"S THE 4TH TIME!" I yelled.
"I can't sleep." Jerry said, then I closed the door on him.
"That's the freaking fourth time. My room twice, in the hospital and in the practice room. These people really know how to bug me." I said, then went back to kissing/making out with Jun Hyung.