Real Boyfriend~

2 Different Tears

The next morning, Ha-Neul woke up with her head resting on Jun Hyung's chest, and hand around him. She looked up, and he was awake.

"You were awake?"
"No, I just woke up." He smiled. Ha-Neul smiled back then he kissed her.

*Wait a sec...If T.O.P is gone out of my hell, then is Jun Hyung my real boyfriend????????????*
"Jun Hyungie. I have a question. Since T.O.P isn't in hell anymore....are we still going out? Like for real this time?"
"If you don't mind."

*Please say yes. Please say you don't mind!*

"Sure, I don't mind. I need to get my head off of things." She replied.

*YES! Ah, only if I wasn't shy, I'd tell you how much I like you Ha-Neul.* Jun Hyung thought.
*I think I really like Jun Hyung...augh....eoteokae.*

Ha-Neul's POV

I got out of bed, and went to the washroom to brush my teeth. Jun Hyung came in, wrapped his arms around me, and kissed my neck. I giggled abit, then spit the toothpaste, and rinsed my mouth.

"I could've choked!" I scolded him.
"Sorry~" He pouted. I pinched his cheeks.
"It's okay~" I said, then ruffled his hair.
"Brush your teeth so we can have breakfast. I'll start cooking." He nodded, and I went to the kitchen. I got started on some hot cakes, then Jerry came down and helped. When we finished, Jun Hyung came down.

"Let's eat." I said as I sat down. Jun Hyung and I ate in peace, then my older brother came downstairs.
"Good morning my dongsaeng's!!" He yelled.
"Good morning Hyun Joong." Jerry and I called.
"It's oppa, and hyung. Not Hyun Joong." He corrected, and I just ignored him, finished my food. Jun Hyung and I went upstairs, changed and I got my stuff in my duffel bag. We left the house and headed for the YG building. We went into my room, and I started practicing What's This Feeling. I put Shock on, and he got into the middle. We danced it and when his part came, we'd both rap it. He pushed me out of the center, I pushed him back. Ah, it was really funny. One time, he pushed me hard, so I pulled him with me and I fell ontop of him.

"See what you did?" I whined.
"You started it."
"What? No I didn't."
"It's my part!"
"Well it's my practice room." The door opened, and we both looked up. I got off of Jun Hyung, and he got up too.

"Are we going to start practice?" G-D asked.
"Y-yeah. Sorry if I didn't call you earlier to practice. This one was pushing me." I elbowed Jun Hyung lightly in the stomach. Jun Hyung sat on the bench, and G-D and I practiced. We practiced the song 3 times, and we were going to start the song again when someone walked in.

"Oh, anneyong hasseyo." I bowed.
"G-D, Taeyang needs you next door to practice." T.O.P ignored me.
"Oh okay. See you later Sunni." He waved.
"Bye guys." I waved. Jun Hyung started walking towards me and T.O.P stared.
"You need anything sunbae?" I asked.
"No, nothing." He said.
"Oh okay. Bye." I waved then he left. Jun Hyung pulled me towards him by my waist.

"Don't be so close to him." He told me.
"It's just a performance." I replied, then he leaned in to kiss me, but his phone rang. He answered it and put it on speaker.

"Where are you? You have to go record for Gina's song." I heard KiKwang's voice.
"Oh, yeah. I forgot. Okay, I'll be there." He hung up, and quickly kissed me.
"I have to go." He said.
"Aw, fine. But just in case, I'll walk you out." He took my hand and we went to the lobby. When we stepped outside, I got my phone out.

"You want to be driven there or do you want to drive there?"
"Driven?"
"Okay. Hello? Yes this is Kim Ha-Neul. Hm? Oh, I need a driver. Thank you. Your driver will be here in a minute."
"How did you-"
"Aunt and uncle own a big company. They are like the king and queen here." I explained.
"Hey how come you never talk about your parents? I never see them around the house either." I looked down and sighed.
"They're dead."
"Oh, I'm sorry for bringing that up."
"Nah, it's okay." I said, then a black car drove up the the building. A man got out of the drivers seat and opened the door for Jun Hyung.

"You bring him where he wants. You wait for him at where you drop him off. You listen to what he says and where he wants to be brought." I told the driver.
"Yes, I understand." He bowed.
"See you later, kay? Don't do anything stupid." Jun Hyun told me, kissed me, then got into the car.

*Ah, a real boyfriend.* I thought to myself.