Second Thoughts~

2 Different Tears

point of view change: T.O.P's POV
-----------------------------------------------------------

I laughed at the fact that she blushed after the kiss. I touched my lips and smirked. *I think I liked it.* I saw the rest of Big Bang coming towards me.

"Hey hyung! Where's she going? Isn't she going to take a look at the parts you two filmed?" G-D asked.
"That's why we're here! Her manager called us to see it." SeungRi smiled.
"NO! You guys should just leave." I told them.
"Why? Something embarressing is in it, right?" TaeYang nudged my arm.
"NO!" I felt my face heat up.
"Hyung, just tell us already. You're blushing!" DaeSung laughed.
"YAH! LEAVE!" I yelled and they ran off. The PD called me and Ha-Neul to see the things we filmed. She smiled at her acting, and I smiled also. Her smile was so cute. Finally, when the kiss scene came, she stepped away abit, but I grabbed her arm.

"Watch it first." I told her. She looked at the screen then screamed.
"I can't believe that part has to be in my MV!" She yelled and walked off. I left the set to go back to Big Bang's dance room, but, I found it empty. I went back to the set and found the members watching a screen.

"Aw~ Hyung's first kiss!" SeungRi smiled.
"Hyung is lucky!" DaeSung laughed.
"STOP LOOKING AT THE MV AND LET'S GO!" On our way back to our dance room we bumped into Ha-Neul again.

"Oh, Noona! Great acting in the mv!" Seungri nudged her arm. She looked away, blushed and I scoffed.
"You liked it didn't you?" I said poking her arm.
"Yah! Shut up! I bet you're the one who liked it, my manager told me he saw you touching your lips and smiling!" She told me.
"Aish. You really are frustraiting!" I said and raised my hand, then her eyebrows rose. I slowly put my hand down and walked away.

"What was that about? Why did he hold back?" I heard TaeYang say.
"He has experience of trying to hit me." She replied.
"Oh, such a bad hyung." Was the last thing I heard.

*I thought I started liking that girl, now I'm getting second thoughts.*
-----------------------------------------------------------

comment ^^ i kno it's not good, but i wanna hear ur opinions.