I'd Take A Punch For You

2 Different Tears

A few day's later(still getting revenge on T.O.P), we we're at the set for filming the DK cf. We didn't tell anyone in YG except for me of course and my manager. I got into a tied shirt, short shorts, suspenders, sneakers, and 2 bracelets.

(Shirt but in light blue plaid: http://memyselfandhi.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/tied-shirt.jpg)
(shorts: http://images.teamsugar.com/files/users/0/3987/19_2007/paper.jpg)
(suspenders: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=8997527)
(sneakers: http://www.highconverse.com/images/converse-all-star/converse-all-star-high-26-b.jpg)
(bracelet 1: http://www.supplierlist.com/photo_images/83765/wholeslae_tiffany_bracelets_necklaces_.jpg)
(bracelet 2: http://cdn3.ioffer.com/img/item/141/202/325/jZuk.jpg)

I stepped out of the change room and found two good looking Beasts.

(2nd row #3=yoseob: http://www.korean-fashion-online.com/pictures_korean_street_fashion/0914_street_kr03.jpg)
(2nd row #4 but with converse=kikwang: http://www.korean-fashion-online.com/pictures_korean_street_fashion/0914_street_kr03.jpg)

"Nice. My cordi unni is good with new styles." I smiled.
"I like what you're wearing. It's nice." KiKwang complimented.
"It suits you." YoSeob clapped.
"Ditto."
"Oy! Too showy!" I heard a familliar voice from behind. I turned and found Jun Hyung.

"Omo, what are you doing here?" I hugged him.
"Just wanted to check on you." He replied.
"Seriously why are you here?" I whispered in his ear.
"I'm being serious." He replied.
"Okay then....You two, this way." I said and walked off to the set.
"Okay Naomi! This cf will be something like Lee Hyori's U Go Girl." The PD explained.
"Let me guess, I bump into the pole, carrying a backpack, and a bottle of DK falls out and the guys pick it up."
"Exactly right!"
"Wow, thats a first." I gasped. I grabbed a backpack from my manager, and zipped it open abit for the DK bottle to fall out.

"Further in the CF, you three have a dance battle. Naomi against Beast."
"Hm......I dance Female Lucifer and they dance Shock. Then after we dance, we take a sip of the DK drink?"
"You and your foreshadowing." The PD nodded.
"What? Sorry for paying attention in english class.
"Just go practice." We went to where everything was set up.

Beast was leaning on a car talking, and I spot them. I smile abit, then look down. They notice me, and I keep walking. I bump into someone, and fall. I get back up, and continue walking, looking down, then I bump into a pole. A bottle of DK rolls out of my bag, and Beast picks it up.
"DK?" KiKwang asked. He takes a sip.
"WAH! It's good!" Then after a few seconds, I start dancing to Female Lucifer, and when I stoped, they started Shock. At the end, we take a sip of the drink and say...
"DK!" Holding the bottles towards the camera. That's only version A.

Version B:

I take a sip of DK, and put it on the side, then I start dancing to U Go Girl and Beast notices. At the chorus, the join in, and when the chorus ends, I give them a bottle each, take a sip and say...

"Drink of the year. DK!"

"CUT! Good job! You all worked hard!" The PD called.
"Kamsahamnida! Good work!" We bowed.
"Cordi unni! Can we keep the clothes?" I asked.
"Yeah sure." She nodded.
"Okay, let's go back to the building. I want to give the guys a bottle each." I said as I got 5 bottles. After, we got into my car, and I drove to the YG building. I went to the counter and talked to miss Choi.

"Choi-sshi. My bag please?" SHe gave me my duffel bag and smiled.
"Thank you. Oh, is Big Bang here?"
"Yes, they are practicing." SHe said. I bowed and brought the guys to their practice room.
"Hey guys! I'm back from fimling!" I smiled as I kicked the door open.
"Cf? What cf?" SeungRi asked.
"Dk." I replied.
"Oh, we never knew about that." Daesung said.
"WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?" G-D yelled.
"It was U Go Girl based."
"Oh." I reached into my bag and tossed everyone a bottle of DK.
"You three, stay in here. I'm just going to grab my camera next door." I told Jun Hyung, KiKwang and YoSeob. I went into my room, and looked for my camera. It took me a few seconds because it was just in a different bag. I went back into Big Bang's room and found Jun Hyung on the floor. I looked up and found T.O.P standing in front of him. He walked towards Jun Hyung, but I ran in the way.

"You little bastard." I whispered then did a round house kick on T.O.P's neck.
"That's twice. Now it gets personal. I don't even care that I liked you anymore. That's the second time Choi Seung Hyun." I said, I got on my knee's beside Jun Hyung.

"Are you okay?" I asked as I touched his cut lip.
"I'm fine. Now I know how it feels." He said as I helped him up.
"YAH! You two. Why didn't you do anything?"
"He said back off or else we'd get punched too."
"YOU GUYS ARE SCARED OF PUNCHES?!?! Aish. This is your hyung we're talking about, you don't just stand and watch as he get's hit. Aish. You guys....." I said. I walked to T.O.P who was on the floor. I held him by the collar with both hands, and he just looked at me.

"Ha-Neul, I-I'm sorry." He stuttered.
"It's too late for that. You're out of my hell. And for now, you're out of my life." I let go, and left the room with the Beast members. I helped Jun Hyung into the car, and KiKwang and YoSeob hopping in the back.
"Call DooJoon, tell him we're on our way to my house." I told the two as I drove. They called him, and talked.

"Um..DooJoon hyung it's YoSeob and KiKwang. We're on our way to Sunni's house, so meet us there. Why? Because Jun Hyung got punched..okay. Bye." We got to my house, and I help Jun Hyung in. He sat on the couch and I got the first aid. I washed his lip with a damp cloth, then wiped it dry. I got some medicine and put it in the area where it was cut and blew.

"Does it still hurt?" I asked as I kept blowing on the cut.
"Not really."
"Jeez. You know you could've stopped him."
"Nah, I'd take a punch for you anyday." He smiled at me.