Ah, Memories~

2 Different Tears

"How does it feel to get punched?" Jun Hyung asked.
"Nothing much. I've been punched alot, so I don't know how to describe it. But the first punch I got, felt like a hard rock, piercing through my body. Now, it just feels like someone's poking me." I explained. We got out of the van and walked into Cube's building.

"Wah~ It looks so nice here." I said looking around, then I bumped ino someone. I widened my eyes to realise who it was. I got up right away, and bowed.
"Anneyong hasseyo, Kim Ha-Neul ibnida."
"Omomomomo. Unni! It's Jenny Kim!" SeoHyun clapped. The leader held her hand out, and I shook it.
"Welcome to the Cube." JiHyun smiled.
"I'm glad to be meeting my sunbae's. Did you guys see some of my video's?" I asked.
"Yes we did! Unni you did Change better than me!" HyunA said pushing JiHyun out of the way.
"No I didn't. I can't do better than the original." I told her, and the guys groaned.
"Here we go again." Hyun Seung whined.
"Why?" HyunA asked.
"They said that I did better than you, I said I can't do better than the original." I sighed.
"Anyways, can we go upstairs guys?" I asked, as I went up the stairs. I ran into Beast's practice room and sighed with delight.

"WAH!!!!!! This is where you guys danced to Bobble, and where Jun Hyung sang A Glass Of Soju, and practice everything!" I said all in one breath.
"You watched our pre-debut show?" KiKwang asked, and I nodded.
"You guys may not know but I practiced under Cube. They were going to put me in a group, but they couldn't find any other members. I was going to be in a co-ed group, but it didn't turn out well." I explained as everyone walked in.
"I used to practice in this room. I'd dance to so many songs. I wonder if my CD is still in here." I ran to where the stereo was.
"What are you doing?" I heard Dong Woon.
"You're not allowed to look at our stuff." DooJoon warned, then I pulled a CD out and sighed.
"It's still here." I smiled. I put it in the stereo, and looked at the guys.
"Oh, can I put my CD in?" I asked.
"Go ahead." DooJoon said. As some music played, I danced to it. I still remembered my choreography to each song, which was surprising since I haven't danced to these songs since last spring. When the CD was done, I turned to Beast and smiled.

"Those are cool moves."
"I've never seen some of that before."
"Those are new moves right?"
"I wouldn't say, but I made my own choreo for the songs. Hm....You guys don't remember me do you?" I asked.
"N-no. We met you just yesterday." Hyun Seung stuttered.
"Aish, pabo." I said ruffling up my hair.
"Let's see....ah! Here." i said as I looked for a CD. I put it in the stereo and a song played.

"Hey, that's my song Dancing Shoes.." KiKwang trailed. I ignored him and danced it. When the song was over, I turned to face KiKwang.
"Does that ring any bell?" He nodded.
"Aish." I played a different song and it was Wiping The Tears by AJ. I danced it also, and he gasped.
"YOU'RE THE JENNY KIM!!!" He yelled.
"Finally." I sighed and turned the music off. I walked to the bench and sat down.

"OMO! JENNY! IT'S REALLY YOU!" KiKwang smiled walking towards me with his arms open. I hugged him, and he hugged back.
"Now you rememember? Jeez, bad memory I see." I whispered. I pulled away from the hug and the guys were staring.
"I'm Jenny Kim." I told them and they didn't move an inch.
"Jenny Kim....That's familliar." YoSeob said.
"Oh my gosh. You guys are idiots. I'm that trainee that always participated with AJ's dances! I was friends with the choreographer and he said I could help you guys out, and teach you. I'm the girl that would always hang with you guys and bring you guys lunch. Don't you remember? When you guys started practicing for AJ, I moved to a different room. KiKwang if you remember, that day I was practicing a song, and you just barged in. Hm, YoSeob you spilt juice all over me. Jun Hyung, you tripped me, and DooJoon you rapped for me......DOES THAT RING ANY BELLS??!!?!?!!?" I explained. Then they gasped.

"Jenny!" They all screamed running towards me.
"Jeez, I thought you'd realise when you saw my video. I said AKA Jenny Kim. You guys have bad memory." I sighed.
"So the girl I hated turned out to be the same girl that's my current girlfriend." Jun Hyung said as he walked to me.
"Yes, I guess so."
"Hey no fair. If I knew it was her, I'd be her boyfriend." DooJoon complained.
"Aw, that's sad. That's your fault. You should've-"
"I know." DooJoon interupted me.
"But you know you forgot something before I switched companies." I smirked.
"What?"
"Nevermind....I'll tell you later. Anyways, I was told I was going to be in a few upcoming CF's and I need I think two of you guys to be in it too."
"Oo! Oo! I wanna be in it!" YoSeob raised his hand.
"Alright."
"Me too!" KiKwang poked me.
"Alright. So it's settled. Let's dance to Dancing Shoes." I suggested then they agreed.

*Ah the memories with these guys.* I thought.