He......He Just......

2 Different Tears

The next morning, I woke up by the sound of a click. I opened my eyes, and looked up, and found my brother with a camera.

"Shoo." I said, then tried to fall asleep again. After what felt like an hour, I heard another click. I woke up, and looked up again. Hyun Joong had the camera again.
"Go away, or else you'll be in hell like Seung Hyun." I said as I tried to get up, but I felt pressure on my waist. I turned my head the other direction and found Jun Hyung sleeping beside me. *Oh yeah. I forgot.* I looked at my waist and his hand was over it. I lightly lifted his hand off on my waist, and got out of bed. I went downstairs and found Hyun Joong staring at pictures. I snatched the camera away from him and looked at them.
I kicked Hyun Joong in the stomach, and yelled at him.
"What the hell. You seriously don't know the differece between Pride and Privacy." I said, walking back up to my room.
"Oh, you're awake." I gasped. Jun Hyung was sitting up in bed.
"What's that?" He asked pointing at the camera in my hands.
"Nothing."
"Oh just show me." He said as he got up. He walked towards me, and I stepped back.
"I'll be-" I cut myself off as I turned around. All of a sudden, a strong pair of arms wrapped around my waist.
"Show me the pictures." He whispered into my ear. I shuddered. *Jeez. This guy is..*
"Come on, just show me." He whispered. He kissed my neck, and I gasped out loud. I widened my eyes, and almost dropped the camera.
"Give me the camera and I'll stop." He whispered.
*Ah! eoteokae!! This guy really knows-*
"Ah~" I let out a moan. I dropped the camera, and he stopped. He let go of me, and picked the camera up.
"That wasn't so hard was it?" He smirked.
"Don't do that. Jeez." I said looking away.
"I know you liked it. You moaned." He laughed.
"YAH!" I yelled. He turned his attention back to the camera, and smiled.
"I like these pictures. Send them to me?" He asked.
"Oh shut up." I raised a hand, but he ran out of my room. I ran into the washroom and locked the door. I looked at my neck, and noticed he left a hickey.
"YONG JUN HYUNG!!!!!!" I screamed.
"He.....he just...HE JUST GAVE ME A DAMN HICKEY!" I yelled.
*First kiss: Choi Seung Hyun. Second kiss: Yong Jun Hyung. First hickey: Yong Jun Hyung. Damn....he almost just almsot made me want to make out with him* I thought.