My Jae Kyung & Boyfriend

2 Different Tears

We watched the video we filmed over and over again, and the more we did, the more Jun Hyung looked happy.

"What's up with you?" I asked, then he started to chukle.
"Yah, I asked you a question."
"You were closer to me than HyunA." He laughed.
"Isn't that the whole point?" Hyun Seung asked as he turned around to face Jun Hyung.
"But she was so close she practically kissed me."
"I did not!" I protested.
"Yeah you did! If you watch closely, you did." Jun Hyung fastforwarded the video, and I was caught. I blushed a bit, and he laughed.

"Ah, don't worry about it. Your a lucky girl." Jun Hyung said, pulling me closer by my waist.
"J-Jun Hyung-ah." I stuttered looking away.
"Hyung, you're scaring her." KiKwang said, pulling me away from him.
"Is he always like that?" I asked him.
"Nah, I've never seen him like that before." KiKwang replied.
"Well, we're done the video, we can go somewhere if you want Ha-Neul." DooJoon clapped his hands once.
"Yeah sure. And call me Sunni. Let's go to the zoo! I want to visit my Jae Kyungie." I said and opened the door. They followed, and someone asked...

"You own an animal there?" I heard Hyun Seung's voice.
"Not own, but I named her. Oh I wish I was her owner though." I said as we walked to their van. DooJoon drove, Dong Woon called shot gun, Hyun Seung and Jun Hyung were in the middle, and I was in the back in between KiKwang and YoSeob.

"So, what other talents do you have?" KiKwang asked.
"Oh, that's hard. I'm not sure." I replied.
"Beatbox?" YoSeob asked.
"Can."
"Free style dance?" Hyun Seung wondered.
"Can."
"Fight?" Jun Hyun questioned, then I laughed.
"Again! What's so funny?" KiKwang poked me.
"I can beat all of you up. 6 against 1. I'll beat you. Don't say prove it, otherwise I'll hurt you guys badly. I learned how to fight from my uncle. He works for an organization, kind of like the NSS from IRIS. I know how to use a gun, and etc." I explained.
"We're here!" DooJoon called out. We got out of the car, and walked around the zoo for awhile. We saw the elephants, giraffe's, bears, then we reached the tigers.

"Excuse me! Where's my Jae Kyung?" I asked one of the zoo keepers.
"Oh! It's you again! She's in training right now, would you like to help?" He asked, and I nodded. I waved at the guys to follow, then we went to where Jae Kyung was.
"You can be the owner miss. I can see you like her so much." The man told me.
"REALLY?!? Okay, how much?" I asked as I got my wallet out.
"How does 10'000 sound?" He asked, then DooJoon tapped my shoulder.

"You can't buy it, it's too expensive." I ignored him, took 10'00 won out, and gave it to the man.
"Thank you." He said. "We'll keep her here, provide her food and training." He said, then walked away to Jae Kyung to feed her lunch.

"How do you have so much money?" YoSeob asked.
"My aunt and uncle own a company like Shinhwa from Boy Over Flowers."
"But you said-"
"That's my dad's brother. My other uncle is my moms brother." I cut Dong Woon off. I ran to Jae Kyung, and hugged her.

"Hello Jae Kyungie." I scratched her head a bit.
"That's dangerous!" Jun Hyung called.
"Oh, she knows me already." I replied. I picked up some meat, and gave it to Jae Kyung. After she ate, she trained abit more. One of the zoo keepers taugh me what to do to train her, like in U-Kiss' Vampire. When she did the right thing, I tossed a piece of meat to her, and she ate it.

"See you some time again Jae Kyung!" I petted her, then Beast and I went to eat some dinner.
"DooJoon, take them to buy some food at the food stand. The food is good there."
"Oh, okay. How many do you want?" He asked.
"5 sticks of odeng and 5 of dukboki." I said. The guys went to the stand and ate, and I sat on a bench, and noticed Jun Hyung didn't go. He sat beside me, and watched the guys.
"Aren't you going to eat with them?"
"I'll eat later with you." He replied.
"How much are you going to eat?"
"Same as you." He said.
"DOOJOON! Make that 10 of both!" I yelled, and he gave a thumbs up.

"So, how did you get to name the cub?" He asked.
"I came here before, and asked if she had a name. The zoo keeper said she had none, and told me to name her."
"Ah. That's cool. You have a pet tiger now."
"Yeah. Hey, I know. Let's go into a souvenier shop while we wait for food, okay?" I said as I got up and held my hand out.
"Sure." He said as he stood up and took my hand. We walked into the closest souvenier shop, and looked around. I found headbands with animal ears on them. I found a car headband and a bunny headband.

(Cat:http://animeklub.com/store/zencart/images/CatHeadband.jpg)
(bunny:http://img.alibaba.com/photo/51477184/Rabbit_Ear_Headband.jpg)

I put the cat ears on, and put the bunny on Jun Hyung.

"What are you doing?" He said as he reached for the headband. I grabbed his hand, and put it down.
"Take a picture first, then you can take it off." I told him as I got my camera out. I snapped a picture of us two, and smiled. He took the headband off, and was about to put it back on the rack, but I snatched it out of his hands, and gave it to the lady at the cash register.

"200 won please?" She asked. I gave her the money, and she asked me a question.
"What color?"
"Excuse me?"
"I meant the bag."
"Light blue!" I smiled, then she gave me the bag.
"Thank you." I bowed. I took his hand and we went back to the bench we were at earlier.

"Why did you buy both?"
"Because you're keeping the one you wore."
"I don't want it."
"Just take it. It's a souvenier." I replied. All of a sudden, some music started.

"B to the I to the G (G) B to the ANG (friky friky)" Went my phone.

"Hello?"
"Where are you? I couldn't find you after you kicked me out of your room!"
"I'm with a friend."
"A guy?"
"Yes, a guy, now will you hang up Seung Hyun?"
"Is he your boyfriend?" I opened my mouth, about to say something, but I thought about it.

*He is in my hell. So yes, I'll torcher him. Hehehe*

"Yeah, my boyfriend. Why do you care?"
"WHAT? N-n-never mind. See ya later." He stuttered, then hung up.
"Who's your boyfriend?" Jun Hyung asked when I put my phone away.
"You are." I smirked.
"M-me? I never agreed. I don't remember going on dates with you. I don't remember asking you or vice versa."
"Please????? It's just for a few days." I gave him my puppy dog face.
"Why do I have too?" He asked looking away.
"Well, I explained before. Seung Hyun embaressed me, and I'm giving him revenge. ANd this will definatly torture him. Please be my boyfriend for just a few days." I begged.
"Fine. Even infront of the members?"
"Well, yeah I guess." I replied.
"I'm somehow going to regret this." I heard him whisper.
"No you won't." I whispered in his ear, then kissed him on the cheek.
"Thank you! I won't be a bad girlfriend." I held my fists up. "Fighting." He looked at me and smiled. He ruffled my hair a bit, and I pouted.
"My perfect hair! Ruined. Thanks alot oppa. I mean seoba." I smiled and he smirked.
"SO cute." He pinched my nose a bit. Then I noticed his tattoo on his arm. I took his arm, and read it.

"I can't understand it, but cool tattoo. I saw your other tattoo before in the Shock music video." I said, poking where his other tattoo was.
"Do you have a tattoo?" He asked.
"A few." I showed him a black star outline near my wrist, a simple dragon on my back-near my shoulder and a butterfly on the back of my neck

(star: http://i34.tinypic.com/2pt4iv6.jpg)
(dragon: http://media.photobucket.com/image/simple%20dragon%20tattoo/tribaltattoos/Tattoo%20Designs/Dragon%20Tattoos/Dragon-Tattoos_08.jpg)
(butterfly: http://tattoobringer.com/wp-content/gallery/butterfly-tattoos/beautiful_butterfly_tattoo.jpg)

"That's alot." He said, eyes widened.
"Yours is too. People thought it was fake, but they're real. No one saw the butterfly, and the dragon yet. I got them just recently before my comeback."
"That's like me. I got these tattoo's before we started Shock."
"That's something we have in common." I muttered.

"We're back with the food! We couldn't find you two, so we walked around abit." YoSeob said, ruining the atmosphere.
"Did I miss something?" KiKwang asked. Jun Hyung looked up, put arm around my shoulder, and made me slide right next to him.
"Yes. Yes you did."
"Wah. You two barely-"
"We were talking this whole time." I interupted KiKwang.
"I don't think DooJoon hyung will like this." YoSeob said.
"So be it. Where is he anyways? I need him to drop Jun Hyung and me at my house."
"What? Why?" He asked.
"Don't worry about it." I got up, took Jun Hyung's hand, and we followed YoSeob and KiKwang to where DooJoon was.

"DooJoon~ Take me and Jun Hyung to my house. My brother called and told me I needed to be home. I'm taking Jun Hyung with me."
"What? Why Jun Hyung?" DooJoon asked.
"Because he's my boyfriend." I smiled.