Change and Too Close~

2 Different Tears

I walked to the door, then remembered that I was going to upload a video. I ran upstairs, got my camera, tripod and laptop, then ran out the door. I walked to YG's building, and T.O.P already took off. I kept walking, then I got a text.

'where r u? i thought u were already at the building.' from T.O.P

'u ran ahead, so i walked.' I replied, then put my phone away. All of a sudden, I heard honking. I turned my head, and saw T.O.P in his car.

"When did you get here?"
"Just now. Why didn't you text me you needed a ride?"
"You left when I was getting my stuff. And I don't need a ride." I turned my head away, and started walking. He slowly followed with his car, so I ran. He chased me, then when he wasn't pay attention, I stopped. He kept driving, and I nodded.

"Such an idiot." I walked to the building and walked into my room. I got my laptop out, and checked the comments from my latest video. They requested so much, I just picked Change. I put the camera on the tripod, and clicked record.

"Hey everybody! It's Kim Ha-Neul here, AKA Jenny Kim. I know I already uploaded, but I'm feeling generous today. I'll be dacing Change today by HyunA. I hope 4Minute and Beast sunbae's see this." I waved, then played Change on the stereo. After I finished dacing the song, I did the outro.

"Thanks for watching. For the first three people who guessed right on friday's video get's both of my mini albums, and it'll be signed. On my channel, there's a new way to vote. There will be 5-8 polls up, and you vote for what should happen in the next video. Hit the like button, favorite, subsribe. I'll upload whenever I can again. Jenny out." I turned it off, and uploaded it on youtube. I called G-D and Taeyang to start practicing, and they came into my room.

"What were you doing?" G-D asked when he saw my laptop.
"Oh, I was uploading a video cover of Change."
"Can we see?" Taeyang questioned.
"Sure." I went to my channel, and clicked on my video. They watched it with awe, and clapped at the end.

"Wah~ You did Change better than HyunA!" G-D nugged me.
"Nah, I can't do better than the original artist."
"Sure you can. And you did." Taeyang ruffled my hair. Someone came in, and we looked at the door.

"There you are! I've been driving everywhere to find you!" T.O.P said throwing his hands in the air. G-D gave me a what-happened-this-morning look.
"I walked to work, and he said get in the car, so I ran, and he lost me."
"How can you loose someone running while you're chasing in a car?" Taeyang laughed.
"I stopped running. Let's get practicing."
"You're only practicing Female Lucifer today, your manager told me." T.O.P informed.
"Thanks, but just in case, I'll practice both."

G-D and I practiced Female Lucifer, and when his part came after the chorus, I pulled him close to me by his sweater, and pretended to kiss his cheek, then I let go, and walked off to wait for my part. When the song was over, T.O.P kept on tugging on my arm.

"You're not going to be that close to him, are you?"
"You're in hell remember? I will be close to him." I smirked. "As a matter of fact..." I trailed as I walked up to G-D.
"What?" He looked so confused. I put one of my hands on his cheek, and kissed the other.

"YAH! THAT'S NOT FAIR!" T.O.P yelled.
"Hyung, you're already getting revenge? That's so quick to start revenge Sunni!" Taeyang complained.
"You want to join him in hell?"
"No ma'am."