Music Video~

2 Different Tears

sorry if it isn't good~ i'm not much of a good writer, i just like writing ^^
-----------------------------------------------------------

I finished dancing the choreo in the three different areas, then it was time for the storyline. They filmed 2 kids, and teens as the childhood parts of the MV. The first part I was in was hanging out with T.O.P. The second part was when I go home, find boxes everywhere in my house and my mom (Gummy) tells me we're moving. The thrid scene was when I tell T.O.P that I'm moving to a different town, far out. The fourth scene is when T.O.P is out on the balcony having flashbacks of him and me. The last scene was when he confesses that he loves me.

"PD, do I seriously have to say that to this clu-- girl?" T.O.P whined.
"Yes you do, unless you want your contract to end." The PD replied.
"Hm, can't do anything to not say it can you?" I smirked.
"Alright, ACTION!" The PD yelled.

"Ha-Neul-yah. S-S-Sarang haeyo." T.O.P stuttered.
"Nado saranghae." I replied.
"NOW KISS HER!" The PD Demanded.
"NO!" T.O.P yelled.
"CUT! T.O.P you are supposed too, unless.." The PD trailed.
"Fine, fine." The camera's rolled again, and he failed to say I love you the second time.

"Yah, Choi Seung Hyun, how hard is it to tell a girl I Love You?"
"Shut Up." He snapped. He succeded the third time and leaned in for the kiss. *I can't believe I'm going to lose my first kiss to this jerk!* He kissed me, and 3 seconds later the Pd called.

"CUT! That's a wrap." As soon as he called it, T.O.P and I pulled away. I blushed abit and looked away. T.O.P looked at me and noticed my red face.
"You liked it didn't you?" He smirked.
"No I didn't. As a matter of fact, I hated it." I said then walked off. *I think i did like it now that he metioned it.* I smiled to myself.