Date With Teen Razio~

2 Different Tears
We walked around for a while, then I ran to see the tigers and cubs. "Wah~ So cute~" I said with my nose on the glass. "I wish I owned a tiger. First a cub. They're so cute!!" I tapped the glass lightly. One of the cubs came to the glass, and started to stratch it. "I think it likes you." Joon said. I crouched down, and touched the glass where it's paws were. When I touched a different part of the glass, the cub put it's paw on the same spot. "Let's go." Joon tapped my shoulder. "Aw, okay." I waved at the cub, and started walking. I heard a roar, so I turned and it was the same cub. I looked for a zoo keeper, and when I did, I asked about the cub. "Excuse me, what's the name of that cub." I pointed at the cub I was looking at. "She doesn't have a name yet. Would you like to name her?" "Yes please! Uhm...I'll call her Jae Kyung." "Alright." "But, how will I remember if it's Jae Kyung or not?" I asked. "We'll get her a collar, and put her name on it." "Kamsahamnida~" I bowed, then walked back to Lee Joon. "What was that about?" "I was just naming the cub. Her name is Jae Kyung." I said as we walked. We were heading to a restaurant at the zoo, but I saw some food stands. "Let's go to a food stand instead!" I pulled him to one, and he complained on the way. "Why are we eat that when we can go inside there?" "I haven't eaten at one of these in a long time. Have you tried it?" "Yeah..." When we got to the food stand, I had to do the ordering. "We'll have 15 sticks of dukboki, and 15 sticks of odeng please." I smiled. "We're eating that much?" Joon asked. "If you don't want to finish it then don't, because I eat 4-7 sticks of each." I my lips. The lady put the food in a styrfoam container, then in a bag. "900 won." I handed her the money, then she handed me the bag. "Thank you~" I bowed, then we sat on a bench. I started munching on the food, while Joon just sat there. After I swallowed 2 sticks of dukboki and 1 stick of odeng, I noticed Joon wasn't eating anything. "Oppa~ Aren't you going to eat?" I asked. "I'm not hungry." He repled, then his stomach grumbled. "Doesn't sound like it." I replied as I picked up a dukboki. "I-" As soon as his mouth opened, I put the dukboki in, and his eyes widened. "Don't talk just chew. You'll choke." I said, then stuffed my mouth with another piece of odeng. After we ate, we just sat and talked. "Oppa, you were in Ninja Assasin right?" "Ne." "That was an amazing movie. It's one of my favorites. When I saw that Rain was in it, I asked my twin and my older brother to watch it with me. And then when I saw that you were in it, I got so excited. Oppa you're english is so good!" I explained. "No, not really. It was script remember?" "But you know a bit of english right?" "A tiny bit. Not enough for conversation. Why? Do you know a bit of english?" "A bit? Ahaha. You're kidding right? I'm fluent. I was born in america. I came here 6 years ago to start training." "Can you speak a bit of english for me?" "Oh sure. We're at the zoo, and just finished some dukboki and odeng. It's been a great time so far. On a date with the teen Razio." I said in english. "What did you say?" He asked. "I said, I'm having fun at the zoo with the teen Razio." I smiled. ----------------------------------------------------------- augh, such a corny date!! right???