Sup MBLAQ~

2 Different Tears

After that, Taeyang and I headed for the stage, but someone caught my arm. I turned and saw 5 handsome looking sunbae's.

"Are you Naomi?" A guy asked.
"Yes I am." I replied.
"Can we talk to you after your performance?" I started to get freaked out.
"Uh, sure." I replied unsure.
"Okay, good luck." He smiled. "Fighting." I got onto the stage, and performed I'm Not In Love. When the song was over, we got off stage, and looked for the same 5 guys.

"Naomi!" They called, then I ran up to them.
"Oh hey."
"Oh, I forgot. We're MBLAQ." He smiled. *How can I not notice MBLAQ? Maybe because they look better in person.*
"Oh, anneyong hasseyo. Kim Ha-Neul ibnida. No need to introduce yourselves, I know all of you. I'm a fan." I smiled.

"Wah. So cute!" G.O clapped.
"We heard your music, and saw a few of your videos. Your songs are good, and your video's are too, and we figured why don't we hang with her?" Joon explained.
"Nope, more like you wanted to go on a date with her." Mir laughed. Joon whispered something to Mir, but I didn't hear.

"Yup, hyung wanted to ask if you wanted to go on a date, not hang with all of us." Thunder said.
"Oh, really? Is that true Joon sunbae?" I asked. He faced me, then nervously laughed.
"Yeah...."
"Well what are you waiting for. Let's go. I have nothing to do after this." I told him.
"Sure!" He brightened. I walked back to Big Bang, and they all had questions.

"What were you doing with them?" SeungRi asked.
"Didn't I tell you to stay with me?" T.O.P questioned.
"You're not thinking of that are you? From earlier..." G-D tugged on my arm.
"Nah. I'm just going to hang with him." I replied.
"More like a date." I heard Jerry again.
"Who do you think you are, ninja?" I asked.
"I overheard you talking to him. Ninja? What the hell?"
"Nevermind...." I looked away. "Anyways, I won't be back until...wait, I don't even know yet, so I'll be back." I said. After the show, Joon took me to his car, and he started driving. He drove us to a zoo.

"A zoo?" I asked as we got out of the car.
"Come on. It'll be fun." He said as he held his hand out.
"Oh what the heck." I smiled as I took his hand.
-----------------------------------------------------------
to understand why ha-Neul called her brother a ninja, go to this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ns-kXeQCMk