Watch Out~

2 Different Tears

Ha-Neul's POV

After Taeyang and I practiced the song nearly 4 times, he left and called G-D. We practiced Female Lucifer 4 times also, then drove to Music Core with Taeyang. As G-D drove, Taeyang got a phone call. He put it on speaker for me to hear also.

"Hello?"
"Yah Young Bae. Where are you? G-D disappeared." I heard T.O.P. I covered my mouth to prevent myself from saying anything.
"Oh, we're going to Mu-Core." He replied.
"Why? You're going to Mu-Core while Ha-Neul's sick at home? You of all people to skip taking care of a friend just to watch some live performaces?" T.O.P scolded Taeyang. I laughed abit, then Taeyang covered my mouth.

"Uhm....It's important! We were called to go." I took his hand off, and bit my lips.
"More important than taking care of Ha-Neul?"
"Hyung, why do you care so much about her if you're going to hurt her again later on?" I almost gasped, but I covered my mouth again.
"Whatever. I'm taking the maknae and he other kid there."
"WE HAVE NAMES!" I heard SeungRi and Daesung yelling in the background. That's when I laughed out loud, then covered my mouth again.

"Who was that?" T.O.P asked.
"Anneyong! Hye-Joon ibnida. I'm Taeyang's friend!" I said, and Taeyang put a finger over his lips.
"Sounds like Ha-Neul. Whatever. We're on our way." He hung up, then I started laughing.

"Great. He's coming to Mu-Core." Taeyang sighed. We got out of the car, and got ready for my stage. I was about to go onto the stage to perform Female Lucifer, then the rest of Big Bang came.

"What are you doing with those clothes on?" I heard T.O.P. I looked back, and saw him looking around. I turned away, and practiced some of my lines.
"Oh, um, I'm getting ready?" Taeyang replied. G-D walked towards me, then we walked out onto stage.

"She's back! Yeah~~ Introducin....LADY NAOMI!" Then the music started. Fans chanted, then I started singing and dancing. When the song was over, G-D and I had to do the 'special' pose, then the fans chanted.

"Female~ Lucifer~La-dy~ NAOMI!" We got off stage, and I walked towards Taeyang. I didn't make any eye contact with T.O.P.
"Sunbae, we're going to perform after MBLAQ. Let's get ready." I told Taeyang. I turned towards T.O.P, then raised a hand.

"Oh, anneyong!" I said like the guy in Cinderella Man episode 2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EradVBX6Mw @0:18) SeungRi and Daesung laughed.
"So cute." G-D pinched my cheek.
"You were sick!!!" T.O.P managed to say.
"Nah. I feel much better." I giggled.
"But-"
"No buts. Aren't you happy I'm okay?"
"Don't you hate me right now?"
"Yeah!"
"Then why-"
"Because I'm warning you. You better watch out. I'm getting my revenge." I smirked.

"Revenge is something you don't want from her." I heard a voice. I turned and saw Jerry.
"Since when did you get here?" I asked him.
"I came with these 3. Anyways, you better watch out. Her revenge record for me lasted nearly 5 days."
"5 days?!?!?!?" They all gasped.
"Yup. Five days of pure revenge. Jerry, if you do that again...Oh my gosh. The possiblities. Here's a hint. You'll be in hell for a full week." I tapped his nose.
"I won't." He swiped my hand away.

"What did he do?" SeungRi asked scared.
"Well... When we went to school in Seattle, he embarressed me at an assembly. He showed them pictures of me, and a video."
"Why did he do that?" Daesung asked.
"Because I did that to him. But his revenge is only mild. And he knows not to mess too much with me." I smiled.