You Jerk!!!

2 Different Tears

All of a sudden, we heard loud knocks on the door. Everyone looked at the door, and figured it was T.O.P, so we ignored it.

"I'm guessing he's your boyfriend, right sis?"Jerry elbowed my arm.

"No he's not." I quickly replied.

"Oh sure. You're under his rules. Isn't that what a boyfriend does?" He smirked.

"Hyung really likes her that's why. He's just scared to confess." SeungRi laughed.

"There's no need to anymore because I already know he likes me." I snapped at him. I got annoyed at the knocking, so I opened the door, and pushed T.O.P in.

"Hey Ha-Neul's boyfriend!" Jerry greeted T.O.P.

"YAH!" I ran to him and covered his mouth. I nervously laughed, then looked at T.O.P.

"He's...he's just kidding around."

"Boyfriend? Yeah that's me." He smirked.

"Yah. Choi Seung Hyun!" I let go of my brother. "Are you-" He pulled me beside him by my waist.

"Are you really her boyfriend?" Jerry asked.

"Yup. And I'll prove it."
"Now how are you going to prove it?" I scoffed.

"Cell phone." T.O.P said with his hands out. I put my phone in his hand and he dialed a number.

"What are you-"
"Hello?" I got cut off by a male voice. T.O.P put it on speaker for all of us to hear.

"Oh, hyung! It.s T.O.P, what happened a week ago when you came to Ha-Neul's house in the morning? I forgot." T.O.P smirked at you.

"Oh, you wouldn't!" I whispered, and he nodded.

"How can you forget what happened?" Hyun Joong laughed.

"It slipped my mind." T.O.P replied.

"Well, I came home, and went to my sister's room to tell her I was back and I find you two cuddling. Jeez..." Hyun Joong sighed.

"OPPA YOU IDIOT!" I screamed into the mic.

"Ha-Neul?"

"Why did you do that? You're so paying for what you did." I threatened.

"What did I do?" He whined.

"YOU JUST EMBARRESSED ME INFRONT OF BIG BANG AND JERRY!" I hung up, and punched T.O.P in the stomach.

"You're such a jerk. Ooh, if I had a gun right now, I'd so kill you like Hyun Jun killed Vick." I stormed out of the room, and building alone, in the dark (it was almost 11) with rain falling from the sky.