So Not Fair~

2 Different Tears

After our talk, the girls and I had a snack, then they went home. I went to the Yg building to start practicing for my comeback in a few weeks. I already recorded my songs, three songs included a Big Bang member. This was the mini album:

I'm No Angel (intro)
Female Lucifer ft.G-D (main)
Welcome To My World ft. T.O.P
I'm Not In Love ft. Taeyang
What's This Feeling? (rapping solo)
Devil (Outro)

Sounds....a little evil and dark right? Well, my manager told me that this year was the Good Gone Bad year. You debut as an angel, and comeback as a devil. I think my album would own the devil. I mean seriously. Read the title of the main song! Anyways, I danced to Female Lucifer, but just remembered, I'd have to be really close to G-D. Like HyunA with JunHyung in Change. Well, I WAS the Female Lucifer right? SHe's gotta do devil-ish things like that. When G-D's rap came up, I pressed the back button to replay the song, and paused it. I knocked on Big Bang's door, and surprisingly, T.O.P answered it.

"Hi oppa."
"You need something?" He asked.
"Someone." I stepped in, and looked around the room. As soon as I saw G-D, I ran to him, took his hand, and ran into my room.

"You needed him?" T.O.P asked as he stepped into my room.
"Yes, now leave. I'm a little busy." I told him.
"What's this about?" G-D said confused.
"I'm practicing. We're filming in 4 days! You need to practice too you know?" I smiled, then he smirked.
"We should practice alot then." He told me as I headed to the stereo to turn the music on.
"So T.O.P will get jealous." I heard him whisper.
"I heard that." I told him, and turned the music on.
"Wait there until it's your parts." I pointed at a corner. I danced until after the first chorus for G-D's part. He came in, rapping his part, then I threw my arms around his neck, and slid my fingers down his cheek. I walked away, then waited for my part to come again. I danced the rest of the choreography, then when it was near the end, G-D came in again to end the song. The ending pose was one of my arms around G-D's waist, pulling him close to me, then my free hand on his cheek, making him look at me, and G-D's arms were around my waist.

"Yah! What are you two doing!?" I heard T.O.P's voice. I turned my head towards the door, and literally jumped out of G-D's arms.
"We're practicing for my comeback." I told him.
"Sure looks like it." He said sarcastically.
"I'm serious!!" I yelled at him.
"She's not lying." G-D defended me. I looked at him, and he smiled.
"It's the choreo. If you don't believe us, go to her manager and ask." G-D told him. T.O.P stormed off angry, and G-D and I just continued dancing. We practiced until lunch, while T.O.P just watched in disgust. I headed for the door to go out for lunch, and as I passed T.O.P, I heard him saying something to himself.

"That's so not fair." he pouted, I passed by him as if I didn't hear, while smirking.
*He's jealous.* I thought