I Hate Stalkers And Liars!

2 Different Tears

I got into my house, and got my camera ready to upload another video. I put my Flip Cam on a tripod so it would stay still. I put on clothes simillar to the ones T.O.P wore in Gara Gara Go. The black outfit at the begining.
(LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDBOGihYl10)

I turned the camera on, and did my usual intro.

"Anneyong hasseyo! Ha-Neul here! Sorry about uploading late, I made some visits today. Anyways, did you like my last video? I know it . Today, I'll be dancing Big Bang's Gara Gara Go. If you can guess who's outfit I'm trying to match WITHOUT watching the real MV, I'll email you a prize! Alright, I'll start." I turned the music on, and started dancing. When the song was over, I did the usual outro.

"Thanks for watching. Comment what I should do for my next video, hit the thumbs up, subscribe, and if you haven't seen my 2 latest videos, click here for last Tuesday's video, and click here for last Friday's video. See you guys next Tuesday. Ha-Neul Out." I saluted, and stopped the video. I was going up to my room to change, but the doorbell rang. I went to answer it, only to find some fans.

"What are you guys doing here? How did you know where I live? You guys followed me didn't you!!!"
"N-no! Big Bang told us where you live!" EeTeuuk stuttered, and I glared at him.
"Oh well. You guys are here anyway. Come in." Everyone stepped in, took their shoes off, then sat on the couch.

"This is your house? No one else lives with you?" I heard SiWon ask as I prepared some snacks.
"My twin isn't here. He went away for a while. He should comeback soon." I replied. I put the snacks on the table.

"Do not get any on the carpet, or the couches. My brother doesn't go by Dad's last name, he goes by my mom's." I continued. I got my phone out, and texted G-D.

'u didnt tell suju where i live, did u?'
'sunni, r u acusin me again?'
'the last time wasnt acusing bcuz u did.'
'oh ya. no i didn't, are they there?'
'yeah. ask the members if they told suju where i live.'

After a few minutes of talking to Super Junior, I got another text.
'no one told.'
'oh, okay.' I put my phone away, then stood up.

"YOU GUYS FOLLOWED ME DIDN'T YOU?!?" I yelled.
"WE DIDN'T!" HeeChul replied.
"Tell the truth, other wise I'll make you go through a lie detector. My dad is the head of an organization, woring with stuff like that!" I explained.
"We didn't follow you." YeSung protested. I pulled EeTeuk into the basement, closed the door, and locked it. I made him sit in a chair, and I strapped him down. I connected wires from him to a detector.

"Did anyone tell you were I live?" I asked.
"No."
"Did you ask anyone where I live?"
"No."
"Did you follow me here?"
"No." BEEP BEEP BEEP.
"You are a liar." I took the wires off, and pushed him back upstairs.

"You stalkers. Get out!" I yelled. As soon as they were all out, I screamed.

"AISH! These freaking guys are a pain in the !! JEEZ! I HATE STALKERS AND LIARS! These guys need to get a life!" I yelled in english. I got my phone out, and texted G-D.

'g-d. i'm scared'
'what happened sunni?'
'two sunbae groups are major fans me, and one jus stalked me!!!'
'u telling me this bcuz.....'
'oh because t.o.p's probably having right now, and doesn't care about me okay?!?!?' I texted G-D. crap. the last part wasn;t supposed to be said!!!